chapter 6

nandini is not able to sleep. she decided to discuss about her thoughts of pregnancy with manik. just then manik come in her seat and adjust himself in her berth.

so... now are you gonna tell me whats cooking ? manik asked.

no manik i think i will tell you after this trip. she replied.

nandini you are giving me tension okay... as i know you are thinking let manik remain outside this tension. let him enjoy this trip. than NO nandini you are wrong. i love you and seeing you sad all the time. weak all the time its hurt. okay so tell me NOW. he said.

i am feeling weak....and i saw a pregnant woman today at station. she said he asked her to continue.

and i  think i missed my periods she said

he was shocked and utter what

he took a deep breath. and said  is this possible ? like we always had it with protection. you know naa i can't take risk. its not possible nandini.it may be something else. you may be late on your period ..its possible right?

she hmmed

and if  its pregnancy also naa then i am with you. so don't take tension. and we will take pregnancy test after reaching nainital okay. he said and kissed her on forehead. assure her that nothing will happen. and he cares her stomach. she looked at him. i love you he said. and soon she slept in his arms though they were uncomfortable there but they need each other. but after listening her maniks sleep was vanished. he was thinking about everything  about past,about future. he is in tension.

manik pov

i don't think so this pregnancy is possible because we used protection. but she missed her periods, this never happens before. we should had not done this, its a big mistake we committed, we should wait for marriage.  the main problem is everyone will rise against nandini. they will call her characterless. its all my mistake. i am the one who wanted this. i am sorry nandu. i am sorry......

okay ... nothing will stop crying. i should do something to save us. save my love and my child. but we are only sixteen. we should abort. manik be positive she can't be pregnant we used protection. its just something else. she must missed it because of some other reasons. and she didn't even puke or any morning sickness. these were the symptoms of pregnancy right so don't take tension nor to give her any.

once we reach mumbai we will go to gynaecologist. yess nothing will happen to her. we will always remain together. i can't see my life without her. so i have to be strong for both circumstances. if she is not pregnant than its  not at all any problem but if she is than we have to be strong. the main problem is going to be our parents. we are not married. they will surely ask for abortion and i don't know what nandini wants .Is she okay with abortion or not. I can't ask her, I know she don't judge me but, but still if she is pregnant her motherhood will rise and she will not even listen me she is already so stubborn. mom and dad will surely say this child is not mine, these middle class people drama is their favourite thing. they will surely not accept us and my child. I am in a big mess. I really don't know what to do.

breathe in ... breathe out manik ....

okay so lets enjoy this trip because we don't know whats there in our future. God please help us.

and he slept.

next morning

nandini wake up and saw her self with manik. and he is not able to sleep properly because of place. she went to fresh n up. while manik became comfortable in the place and sleep. soon they reached delhi and boarded a bus then reached nainital.
and check in hotel. three girls in a room and three boys in other. manik and nandini didn't get time to interact very much just good morning kiss. morning is so busy. and everyone was present there.

in boys room

manik is resting on his bed. cabir and dhruv were talking and they noticed manik lost in thoughts.

oye majnu , where are you lost?  cabir  asked.

off course on his leela. dhruv reply

shutup yaar guys..not now manik replied.

cabir came and put his arm on maniks shoulder and asked what happened bro.. you seems lost.

nothing yaar want to meet nandini, and to spend some time with her but these teachers are not even allowing me to enter their floor. he replied

haan yaar even i want alia. dhruv said

No its better, its very first time when teachers did something good. or else you both were only spending time with your girls. dost ..dost naa raha... cabir said making puppy face which make manik nd dhruv laugh.

i didn't know you're such a drama queen. manik replied.

shut up you both. you guys are so selfish. you both forgot me. your single friend. he again said.

bro you should start giving audition of serials manik said .

hmm... i agree to you cabir.. its long time we didn't spend our quality time. like boys time. and hugged him soon manik to join him. yes so no more alia and nandini for sometime we will spend sometime with our " single friend".   dhruv  said.