chapter 22

Nandini grabbed him and kissed manik.Their tongues played with each other for few minutes and He went down and removed her dress and started sucking her nipples. He went down further and started licking her pussy. It was mildly soaking so I had plenty of time to play with her. He licked her pussy lips, bit them playfully, inserted his tongue inside and gave her tornado motion. She was already moaning loudly and pressing his head into her pussy. He inserted his dick into her wet pussy.Her juices started overflowing and She had an orgasm. They were continuosly making love for more than 3 hours.

They were hugging each other on bed. he was playing with her hair. she was listing his heartbeats.

" baby yours notes are getting higher and higher. I am sure it will cross the height of Mt Everest one day." manik said.

" yeah and yours had already reached." she said and giggles.

he kissed her forehead and said " we were having it after a month, so I can't control myself. okay so now you must be hungry let me make something for you"

" there is nothing in kitchen" she said.

" what? okay I'll get something from outside" he said.

" Bring Maggi. we don't have that much money to spend on. and after an hour we will leave for shopping umm.. some necessary things." nandini said.

" okay" manik replied.

then they eat Maggi, then went out to bring wheat flour, pulses, rice, bread, jam, butter etc. Nandini made dinner and both have it with little romance and then slept.
...,.............

next day

" manik wake up we have to go school." nandini shouted from kitchen. she was packing lunch box for them.

"Mr malhotra you are such a sleepy head.. I wish my baby didn't get this habit of yours" nandini said.

" And mere baby ki mumma I am sure ki mine baby will be same like me. and we both will trouble you alot. And I promise you my baby I will always support you in your each and every decision. daddy's promise."manik said hugging nandini by her stomach.

she smiled on him and push him to bathroom and said "get ready in fifteen".

" what.. you are impossible" manik shouted.

.
.
.
.

they reached school through auto... everyone was eyeing on them. they both feel awkward. she hold his hand and pressed her lips and smile. " we will handle everything together. I trust you." nandini said.

fab5 saw them and and everyone get busy. they were talking, laughing etc. School went normal. Cabir drop manan to their new home and told them that he will everyday gonna pick and drop them.

.
.
.
.
.

nandini made food for them. manik cleaned the house and wash their clothes. After having food they slept.
.............................................................................

meanwhile in malhotra mansion

nyonika said " raj any news of manik and nandini. where are they? did they attend school or you found where are they living."

raj smiled and said " Yes they are staying in cabir's flat which Mr dhawan gifted him. and manik and nandini both attended school today. I informed Mr murty about them already."

"Raj why don't we accept them? I mean you know naa I can't live without manik. Please call him here" nyonika asked.

" No nyo, he is going to be dad. our son has to prove that he is able to handle this phase. I also love him unconditionally, but I am also a dad, who wants his son to be successful. And if I accept him now, then I don't think he will prove himself. he will again get whatever he wants. Right now he have some responsibility. so let him achieve something, something by his own. I want him to make me proud. and if anything wrong happen then I am there to help him out but don't ask me to get him back." raj said.

nyonika hugged raj and said " thank you thankyou so much raj you're the best."

" nyonikaaa i think you should start behaving maturely. i mean you are going to be grandmom. and here you are behaving like small child... what will our grandson think? " raj teases nyonika.

" shutup raj.. i will be the coolest grandmother ever." nyonika said.

raj laughed on her and hug her back.

.
.
.
.
.

nandini woke up and made coffee for them.

they were having their coffee manik asked" nandini I am missing mom yaar.... I want to meet her"

"me too" she said and suddenly feels like vomiting so she ran.. manik panicked so ran after her. he brings water for her, made her sit on bed.

" are you okay nandini ? should i call dr?" manik asked.

" no Im fine. its normal" she said.

"nandu I think, I should search for job" manik said.

" hmm.. and search for me also... we will work together." she said.

"Noo.. you are not allowed to work. you have to rest" manik said.

"manik I m just pregnant.. m not sick.. please" she said.

"I know.. but you know naa dr said proper rest... you are small baby.. what if something happens to baby. so please I m say this for our safety. understand me.okay!" he said.

she nod he kissed her forehead.

"manik but where will you work? "she asked.

" I don't know" he said.

"umm.. manik you can make music.. i mean you love music.. you can upload your songs on YouTube. so that you will do both study as well as job" she said.

" you are right.. i can do this. I will record my song and video then upload. Its a great Idea. I was taking tension like no company will hire me. even my own dads company will kick me out. and here you are with this great idea.. you are seriously my problem solver. I love you." manik said.

"I love you mr rockstar" nandini said.

" and yes I will be your first fan. remember that" she said.

"No mam you will be my boss! remember that" he said.

I m sorry guys for late i mean very very very late update but i was gone for the trip to jaisalmer. so was enjoying and not being able to update.

apologies...

okay! so how was update?