chapter 21

Everyone was shocked seeing the person. some because they didn't expect him to be here. But one person was more than happy to see him there. The person has blood shot red eyes, full of anger. so the person was manik, who recently broken a glass full of juice. The juice which was specifically there for nandini to make her unconscious and than their parents were going to take her to dr and wanted abortion.

Nandini turned back and saw manik standing there. she stand and hugged manik. " you didn't drink it naa, not even a little amount of it? " he asked.

"No, But where were you. you're not answering my calls. Are you okay?" She asked

he broke the hug and went to his father." ohh Mr malhotra, tch tch tch.. yours plan got flop. what you'll do now? I told you don't mess with me. I never thought my own father is going to hurt my child. Its your own blood dad, your own and you were trying to kill him. I am so shameful that I am your son. And mom what kind of mother you are. you allowed him to kill my baby. I thought maybe you are a woman and respect motherhood but No. Such a shit I was expecting." manik said.

" manik talk properly. you are not allowed to shout" raj said.

" I will.. and I can. Because you are doing wrong and I'll not let you take my love and child from me. you were my hero dad.. I always wanted to be like you. you lost respect from me dad." manik shout again.

" doing good for your child is not crime" raj said.

" and saving your own child is not shameful." manik said.

" and I'm saving you.. okay saving you from trouble." raj said.

" I'm not at all in trouble dad. I am happy. and you are the one who is making my life bad. Let me live my life like I want and with whom I want. " manik said.

"so you have problem with me now. Dekha nyonika dekha. ye hai humare sanskar. yeh parwarish ki hai humne iski." raj said.

" Aap sanskar ki baat toh kariye hi mat dad. you are the one who was killing my child." manik said.

raj slapped manik.

" nandini Come! we will not live with them. lets go." manik said taking nandini's hands in his.

nyonika ran towards him and said "No manik, you can't. Don't go... were will you live. what will you do. From where you will get money. Its not good and safe. Think about it."

" No mom If I stay here than he will distroy my everything. I am sorry. I love you both mom. I will miss you but I can't stay." manik said and hugged nyonika.

Nandini was looking at her parents but didn't move because she is feeling disgusting Because her parents were also included in this planning of abortion.

manik again hold her and left.

..........................................................................

Nyonika and chandini started crying.

" you are so bad raj. you snatched my child. you are so bad. I hate you." nyonika said hugging Raj.

"I never thought he will left us." raj said.

" Go and stop him.. told him that we fulfill everything. we will allow them to born that child. please naa Raj go and stop him " nyonika said.

"haan ji bhaisahab please humare bachho ko ruk lijiye. they are our life what we will do now." chandini said.

"koi nahi rokega unnko. They have done a big mistake... they have to compensate...they ruin there own life and didn't even listen to us." vishnu said.