Long Distances: Kakashi x Reader

Y/N pov

It's been over a year since I saw him, we are constantly sending messages to each other while i've been here in The Village Hidden In The Clouds, I don't know how much longer i'll be here, but being away from him for so long, I don't know how much longer I can keep myself from crying, Kakashi, do you still miss me? Or have you found someone else who's better?

Kakashi's pov

It's been forever since I had last seen Y/N, I wonder if she's found someone else in The Cloud Village, does she even remember what I look like? I need to go see the Hokage about this, i'm worried about her, letters just aren't enough, I need to see her, to be able to hold her in my arms again seems like a distant dream right now, but if I can get a mission to go to The Cloud Village, I might be able to bring her home.

Hokage/Lady Tsunade pov

I finally think she can come back, and I know just which team I need to go retrieve her, there's a knock on the door. "Come in" "Hokage-Sama" "Kakashi just who I wanted to see, I need you and your team to go retrieve someone immediately" I say with a small smile, he's going to love this, He's looking pretty dejected right now, so I know that he wanted to talk about Y/N, "of course Hokage-Sama, Who might that be" "Y/N" he look so surprised when i say her name, like he hadn't heard it in forever, i'm glad that she'll be returning, after all, she is one of the best Shinobi we have. "Yes Hokage-Sama, Thank you" I don't think i've seen kakashi so happy in my life. "But, may I ask you something" "of course" "I plan to marry Y/N, and I wanted your consent first, she was, after all, one of your best students" What? So he's really planned this whole thing out. "Of course, I trust you with her Kakashi, if I didn't I would have pummeled you into the ground by now" "Thank you, Hokage-Sama, i'll go get my team, and leave immediately"

3rd pov

As Kakashi ran towards the houses of his team giving vague info on the mission he lept to the gates and waited for the team to show up, they were surprised to see that Kakashi was already their and impatiently waiting for them, as they immediately start to run to catch up with Kakashi's fast pace. "Sensei, can you slow down? It's hard to keep up!" Sakura said, failing to catch up. "Oh, right, sorry Sakura, i'm just excited to get to our destination" Kakashi said finally slowing down enough so that the others could keep up, while still going fast of course."Sensei, where are we going anyway? And you didn't tell us about the mission at all, Believe it!" Naruto shouts, confused about the mission, and why Kakashi is to impatient to get there."oh, seems I have opps, well Naruto, This is a retrieval mission, we're going to The Village Hidden In The Clouds to retrieve one of the Leafs best Shinobi, Y/N L/N, or better known as 'The Wolf' due to her amazing combat skills and advanced Jutsu techniques, she went to The Cloud Village upon request of the 3rd Hokage to train with the Raikage there, hopefully so that she could get even stronger for The Leaf Village" you could practically see Kakashi's eyes sparkle and his face light up as he talked about Y/N.

X**X(TIMESKIPPERDO)X**X

Y/N pov

The Raikage has told me that a team from The Leaf Village will soon be arriving to escort me back home! I can't wait to see Kakashi again. As I head towards the Village Gates I see them opening and I start running when I see who's leading the team, "Kakashi! You're here! You're really here!" I yell out to him starting to cry. "Y/N? Y/N! Is that really you?" He looks as if he's about to cry as he runs towards me. As soon as we're near each other we both burst into tears, hugging one another close, whispering how much we both missed each other while we were apart, The Raikage came to see me off, and once we were about to leave Kakashi stops suddenly. "Y/N, we've been together for so long and this past year, being away from you was like hell, I don't ever want to lose you, I love you more than anything in the world, and so" He bends down getting on one knee, and pulled out a small box, popping it open he asks. "Y/N, will you marry me?" I cover my mouth and jump onto him, "YES! Oh my gosh yes Kakashi! I will marry you!" I start crying as we share a long passionate kiss. "Ew! Kakashi-Sensei! That's gross!" A blonde boy, who I believe to be Minato's son Naruto, shouted, Kakashi and I laugh as we start to head back home, with my, now, Fiancé and his team.....

And y'all lived happily ever after, the end!