A Treasure To Be Kept: Foxy The Pirate x Okami! Reader

P.S.

Okami is the opposite of Neko, so basically you are a Wolf Neko in this one, pls don't judge me! It will make sense later!

Y/N pov.

'Jobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjob' is all that runs through my head as I look through the news paper. "Dish-washer!? There's a job for that!? No way! Clean your own damn dishes!" I shout in my lonely apartment as I angrily stab the homemade waffles that I cooked up earlier. "Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria? Didn't some kids die there? Oh well, let me see, Mechanic maybe, Waitress fuck no, Night guard... fuck yes! That's just what I need to pay off my rent! Add the Mechanic job and I have enough for food as well! Oh fuck yeah!" I punch in the number and the phone rings 3 times before someone picks up. "Hello-" "Mechanic and security job, are they still up for grabs?" I rudely interrupt the man on the other side with my question, not caring if I scared him. "U-uh... yeah they are, why?" "I would like to sign up for 'em that's why" "O-oh! Well then! Tell me your name and date of birth and get here ASAP so you can sign the forms!" "alright my name is Y/N L/N and I was born on Y/B(Your birthday)" "alrighty ms L/N! Hope to see you soon! Have a nice day, and good luck!" the man ends the call and I finish my breakfast. Going to my room I pick out a simple blue button up, black pants, and converse, also taking a flashlight and bat with me just incase, One of my friends, Mike, had told me that he works there sometimes, only about 3 times a week, I know what goes on there, and i'm not too keen on dying anytime soon.

(((((((((((((((((((((((TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU GET THERE)))))))))))))))))))))

Finally here at the death trap! Alright so where... "WHAT!? What the fuck do you think you're doing here!?" ah ha! There he is! "Hey Mike! Long time no see aye?" "Y/N... please tell me you're here to visit, please..." "Nope! I am your new coworker Mikeyroo!" "Don't call me that" "I'll call you whatever I want" "You know what goes on here right?" "Yup" "and you took this job WILLINGLY!?!?!?" "No! I took these jobs willingly" "YOU TOOK MORE THAN ONE!?" "Yup" "Oh my god..." Mike seems to finally get that it's a lost cause to argue and showes me around, explaining the jobs as the 'tour' goes on, and soon it's time for my first job, Mike says goodbye and he locks the doors since i'm the only one left in the place and I take my hoodie off making my Wolf ears spring up in alert and my tail wag furiously in excitement of tonight. I start cleaning up Bonnie, then Chica, Freddy, and finally saving best for last, Foxy. I slowly walk into Pirates cove unexpectedly seeing the culprit it a hammock 'sleeping' the TV in front of him still on playing the end credits to Pirates of the Caribbean: A Dead Man's Chest, the remote hanging loosely in his robotic hand, his hook rusty and starting to break, a large rip showing his endoskeleton, and his jaw disconnected, he looked like a mess and his eye patch was sitting on the table next to the TV. I slowly make my way over and slowly start to clean him up a bit, putting the remote next to his eye patch and washing off all the rust, from his hand and being careful not to break his hook further while cleaning it, I measure the circumference and length of his hook so that I can make him a new one, then moving on to his jaw, slowly putting it back into place, getting a new bolt I don't notice him staring at me till I turn around. I stare in surprise and fear, how did I not notice!? I slowly start to get up and so does he, and soon i'm running around with Foxy hot on my trail, my phone rings and I pick it up. "Hey Y/N! So you're not dead yet?" "REALLY MIKE!?" "What?" "You just had to call now of all tim-" I go tumbling into the office my shoe falling off and hitting the door as I struggle to get up and close the other one where bonnie is. "Y/N!? Are you ok!?" "Oh just perfect, One second i'm fixing up foxy, another i'm running away with my life on the line!" "wait, you're saying you were able to out run Foxy?" "YES!" "wow, um, ok, but i'm glad you're safe, I wouldn't want my best friend dieing on the job!" "ha ha very funny" "yeah yeah whatever, now get to it, I don't think Chris is too keen on cleaning up blood from the parts and service room" "yeah well i'm not to keen on dying"

((((((((((((((((((((((((TIMESKIP TO THIRD NIGHT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Alright Foxy! Time to finish fixing you up!" I walk over to Foxy and start to remove his old hook, he twitches slightly and I hesitate, continuing quickly after. Soon the new hook it on, silver and shiny, I then start to work on the rip in his chest. Working diligently with the needle, sewing the fabric back together. By the time i'm done the bell signaling my night shift beginning had went off at least 5 minutes ago but yet again I didn't hear it and when I look up I see thous enchanting Amber eyes of his again, the eyes that are filled with so much sorrow and loneliness. I can't help it, I hug him and start to cry, continuously saying sorry over and over again. He twitches a bit, later hugging me back and with a static voice he shushes me, comforting me as I cry. "Ye alright lass?" he says looking down at me. "I-i think so *sniffle*" "Thanks fer fixn me up lass" "It was no problem... nobody deserves to go through what you have..." I whisper the last part my ears lowering to my H/C hair as I whimper slightly. "But ye fixed me didn't ye lass?" "Yeah... I suppose I did!" I know that we are going to be good friends, I just know it!

((((((((((((((((TIMESKIP TO 3 MONTHS AFTER))))))))))))))))))))

It's been 3 months since then and I've gotten to know all the animatronics by now, and Mike got fired for destroying Bonnie's guitar, He flipped off everyone in the building on his way out, especially Bonnie. I'm the full time security guard now and I almost never enter the office unless I really need to find someone. However today is... different, Chica's trying to distract me, Bonnie's preparing for something Freddy's disappeared and Foxy's avoiding me like the Plague. What's going on? "Hello lass" someone, Foxy(AKA Senpai), says behind me. I turn around fast enough to give myself whiplash and gasp, Freddy and Bonnie are on the stage playing some 'Romantic' music -sounds more like a dying whale- while Chica squeals in a corner, and Foxy, he's standing in front of me with a few roses in his hand, his eye's seem to glow with the lighting in the room, and his static voice is almost unnoticeable. "Lass, we've known eachother fer a while now, and I was hopen ye would like te be me gal?" his eyes glaze over in worry and he fidgets a bit. "Ya know, it took you long enough." I kiss his cheek and take the roses going into the kitchen to find a long cup to put them in, from there I can here Chica's squeals grow louder and Bonnie and Freddy whistle a bit as Foxy shouts out joyfully. Besides my ears dying from the terrible music, this was the best day of my life!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed!

GOODBYE HUMANS!!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!