Story Time: Bucky Barnes x Reader

YN pov.

““Bucky is a villain, YN, you can’t trust him.” “I’m sorry, Tony, I couldn’t hear you over him being brainwashed and tortured for 70 years.” “I said, BUCKY IS A VILLAIN, YN, YOU CAN’T TRUST HIM!!!” “Sorry Tony, were you saying that the first action of his free will was to save his best friend from drowning, despite not knowing said best friend.” “Oh my gosh YN I swear-” “It’s not good to swear Tony.” We’ve been at this argument for about 3 hours now and the rest of the Avengers are sitting on the couch watching us like it’s their favorite TV comedy show, which it kinda is it happens 5 times a month and usually starts on the topic of flirting, of course I have a comeback for everything so he gets pissed and starts up insults, then dragging other people into it and it usually leads to him saying something about my crush on Bucky, yeah, not the best thing to do, at this point he turns on his ASSHOLE mode and it's quite annoying, and as usual I stick up for him but this time he was in the room, we didnt notice of course and kept on going him talking shit about Bucky and me defending him until Tony brings my feelings in. “WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM HE’S A CRIMINAL!!” “HE’S NOT A CRIMINAL TONY!! YOU CAN’T BLAME HIM FOR THINGS THAT HE COULDN’T CONTROL!” “You're avoiding my question YN, why him, out of all the people in the world.” “I couldn’t help it, alright? I can’t control my feelings, I fell for him the first time we encountered each other, I’ve heard so many terrible things about him and I was willing to give him a second chance, he was kind, shy, and had a soft aura around him when we officially met, I was the first person besides Steve to accept him, I fell in love with one of my best friends, and it sucks knowing he’ll never love me back.” I turn towards the door and see Bucky there, looking at me in shock, I screwed up, I need to leave, I ran towards the window and jumped through shattering the glass in the process and started to slide down the side of the building, I heard them shouting my name and screaming at Tony, however failed to notice someone sliding down after me, soon I stop sliding and look up finding Bucky almost down to where I am, I wait, curios as to why he would chase after me of all the people in that room he decides to go after me, he slows to a stop right next to me, looking towards me with a tiny shy smile. We stay there in a comfortable silence until he speaks up. “Is it true?” He asks softly, looking at me with hope burning brightly within his blue eyes. “Is what true?” I reply. “Is it true that you love me.” “Well…” I start to turn red, looking down I muttered an incoherent answer. “What was that?” “I said y-yes, that it is true…” He smiles brightly at me and brings me close, leaning in he kisses me softly but passionately, I kiss back and soon we hear cheers from the window we stopped on, we look inside to see the Avengers cheering and laughing about how long it's taken us to confess, I also see Tony paying Clint a lot of money and point it out to Bucky, we both laugh and find a way to get inside(AKA we broke through the window-again-) and we head up to the top floor again, laughing as Tony grumbles about losing the bet he made. Steve congratulates Bucky and Natasha does the same for me. We couldn't have been happier that day. And that's how me and your Father first got together, Emily.” I tell my 6 year old daughter, Emily, as we sit on the couch in the tower. “WOW!! So if it wasn’t for Uncle Tony you would have never gotten together!!” “I guess you could say that.” I jump slightly when Bucky suddenly speaks up from behind us, Emily giggles and runs off, probably to go find out where Thor hid the Pop-Tarts this time. “She is so adorable, I only wish she wouldn’t grow up so fast…” “Well I think I can fix that.” He smirks deviously and pulls me too our room. Let's just say the Avengers didn't get too much sleep that night.

THE END!!!! YAY BUCKY!!!!!! this is hopefully not too OOC so… yeah Anyhoodle bye bye!!!!!