Hair: Draco Malfoy x Reader

YN pov.

“Draco” “What do you want LN” “Your hair” “What?” “Let me touch it.” “No” “PLEASE” this was the normal daily interaction between me and Draco, but his hair, is legendary, It’s our second year at Hogwarts and ever since I saw him on the train all i’ve been asking is too touch his hair, just so that I can do one thing, mess it up, of course Draco doesn’t know my motives, he thinks i’m another one of his fangirls, especially when I went as far as trying to ambush him just to get to his hair but hey girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I’m brought out of my thoughts by Draco getting up. “Where are you going?” I ask. “Obviously to the Great Hall for dinner, LN” He responds with a smirk as snarky as ever. Oh what I would give to wipe that smirk off his face. “Ok” I respond with a flat tone, staring at the fire with no emotion showing on my face. “LN? What’s with you all of the sudden?” “What do you mean?” I still have a flat tone, staring into the fire emotionlessly, you see i’ve never tried this, i’ve been in Acting since I was 3 so I know how to mask and face emotions and how to get people to worry or show any emotion really, so it’s time to put on a little bit of Guilt Trip. “Well usually you’ed jump up and sprint to the Great Hall, why the sudden change in mood?” “I’m just not hungry” Lies I speak that I may or may not regret later. “Yeah, right, LN get up.” “Why?” I look towards him no emotion shown on my face, I can sense his fear. “Because you need to eat?” He questioned said. “I said I wasn’t hungry, you can go now.” I look back towards the fire, This is going perfectly! “No, I will not until I find out what is wrong with you!” He raises his voice. Well, this just got more complicated, uh, what do I do now, um… dammit I don’t know what to do! I stay silent looking deep within the fire. Suddenly i’m picked up and put on someone's back, I struggle a bit until I see it the Legendary gelled down hair of Draco Malfoy, he started walking out of the common room, me on his back. “You know, your really light.” He says staring ahead with a blush on his cheeks, hm… wonder why he’s blushing… oh well time to begin my masterpiece...

Draco pov.

Oh. My. Merlin. I’m carrying her on my back and her breast are squished against me, I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks as I look ahead. The walk was silent until I felt something touch my hair. Oh no… she lightly tugs at it while running her hands through my gelled hair. I hear her give a light giggle as she continues to mess with it, soon she's full on laughing at whatever she's done. Merlin how I love her laugh, I start chuckling and decide to speak up. “What on earth are you doing?” I smile looking back at her. “Making a work of art, now turn so that I can finish it!” she replied smiling brightly. “Alright, alright, whatever you say LN.” It’s silent for a while, until she speaks up again. “Hey, Draco?” “Yes, LN?” “Why don’t you call me by my first name?” “Well…” I hesitate, before answering. “It’s formal.” “You hesitated.” She says flatly, still messing with my hair. I sigh and answer her again. “It’s because I feel that I need your permission before calling you by your first name…” I trail off. I feel her stop messing with my hair for a moment, then continuing. “You had my permission since day one…” she says softly, just barely above a whisper. “Oh… well I guess now I get to call you YN then, huh?” I reply with a smirk, she smiles back and messes up my hair more. Soon we’re outside of the Great Hall, I set her down and she smiles at me. “What exactly did you do to my hair YN?” “Nothing much, I just made a masterpiece!” She smiles, proud of herself and skips through the doors heading towards the Gryffindor table to go see her friends. As I enter the Great Hall, everybody stares at me, suddenly everybody's laughing, pointing at me. “YN!!!!!!!!!”

THE END!!!!!!!!! THAT’S RIGHT I’M DOING THIS AWESOMENESS, I’M IN A HARRY POTTER FAZE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. From now on you all are Pumpkins!! Bye!!