The Nursery: Kakashi x Reader

3rd person pov.

It was a fine Summer day in the village of Konoha. Bird's where chirping, Flowers swaying in the wind, and the sweet melody of Kakashi's frustration... wait, back up, what? *cue Kakashi's angry screams echoing throughout the village* oh, TO THE HATAKE COMPOUND!!!!!!

Kakashi's pov.

"I will tear you into tiny little microscopic pieces!" I angrily whisper to the crib, getting very close to the wooden part's that have fallen apart, Frustrated, I decide to take a break, walking into the kitchen I spot Y/N, my lovely wife to be. "Yo." I say with a sigh, sitting down on the sofa. "Hey, any luck putting that thing together?" Y/N asks, hope obviously in her voice. "Ugh, please don't mention that demon." I reply while getting up. I walk over to her and start helping her make Lunch. Naruto, Sai, and Ino were coming over today. The boys were going to help me with the baby room while Ino helped Y/N with, well, i'm not sure. "Aw well, Naruto and Sai might have better luck!" She says enthusiastically. After about 5 minutes of peace I decide to go back to work on the Nursery. Getting up, tiredly I walk towards the door of hell. Once in the nursery I walked over to the crib I had been working on, sat down criss cross beside my tool box and said "Round two" and got to work on putting the crib together- hopefully it didn't fall apart this time.

(Time Skippy Skippo Skipperdoodle doo)

3rd pov.

Slowly he reached forward and touched the crib, to test its durability, but unfortunately the crib fell apart again. "Kakashi!?" Y/N yelled from the kitchen, having heard the crash. "Its alright something just fell!" He shouted back to his fiance before turning back to the crib with a glare. "You win this round... I wonder if Tenzo knows how to put this thing together." After a few more failed attempts to put the crib together along with Kakashi muttering angry threats of "I will burn you." and "You'll be nothing but dust once this is over." and so on until he heard the door open...

Y/N's pov.

"Knock Knock! We're here!" I herd Naruto yell through the door. "Come in! It's unlocked!" I shout back, going back to tending the food. I hear the door open and pounding footsteps coming down the hall from the nursery. "Oh dear..." I see a flash of silver rush past and here Naruto scream as Kakashi pulls Him and Sai back to the nursery. Sai looked calm while Naruto was screaming and struggling the whole way. I could see the glint in Kakashi's eye, Ino walks in and sees Kakashi pull them into the nursery. "What was that about?" She asks. I start to sweat a bit. "Kakashi is having... a little difficulty with the baby room..." I say worried as to what is happening in there...

Short 3rd pov. With the boys --->

Sai is silently painting the walls as both Kakashi and Naruto fail to put the crib together, both of them muttering angry death threats...

3rd pov. With the girls --->

"Well hopefully nothing too bad, right?" Ino says now just as worried. "Yeah! Hopefully..." Y/N replies back, both of them tending to the food while conversing on names for the baby. After writing up a list of names and setting up the table, the girls walk back to the nursery, standing in front of the door, hesitant to open it, afraid of what will be on the other side. At last Y/N reaches for the door handle. Slowly twisting it and pulling it open, she's met with the nursery nearly complete, The crib was set up neatly near the left with a light blue blanket, the walls a light mint green decorated with white cloud like animals. A few stars painted neatly on the ceiling, Kakashi and Naruto were standing in the middle of the room their hair a little bit tousled from arguing and wrestling on the ground over how to put the crib together. Sai was near the crib lightly decorating it with small painted stars and animals. "Wow..." was all Y/N could get out as she admired the room. Kakashi and Naruto, expecting to be praised for finally getting the crib together, were disappointed to see that BOTH girls went over to Sai to thank him for doing the lovely artwork around the room. Naruto started to complain while Kakashi went to a dark corner plotting revenge on Sai for stealing the affection of his fiance, however was stopped when Y/N came over and hugged him, not saying anything he hugs back. Sighing in relief that her future husband wasn't plotting in the dark corner anymore all four of the kunoichi go to the dining table for lunch. "Itadakimasu!" they shout and dig in, unfortunately for the boys they had not realized that Ino had sprinkled A LOT of hot spices on their food, so let's just say they hadn't dared to eat anything made by the girls for the next 4 days...

THE END PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!

Well thank you all for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! BYE BYE!!!!!

P.S

Do u noe dah wei?