Two is Better Than One: 11th Doctor x Reader PT. 2

Y/N pov.

Spinning, more and more spinning. Oh gosh, i’m gonna die! “HOLD ON!!!” The Doctor screams as we crashland, I land on a bookshelf while he lands in the pool. “Ow…” I say sarcastically. The Doctors head pops out of the water. “Are you okay Y/N!?” He yells out looking for me. “Yeah, but the wood of the shelf will never get the blood stain out!” I yell back. He panics scrambling up to where I was. “Oh my, really? It’s just a bloody nose! Don’t worry me like that, I thought you had one of your limbs ripped off!” he scolds playfully. “Oh look, i’ve been impaled by your harsh words of punishment!” I say being over dramatic. He smiles and laughs. “Alright now for our climb back up!” He says enthusiastically. I roll my eyes as he scans looking for the best way to get up. I start to climb knowing that he will come up with a overly difficult way to get up to the TARDIS doors. “Alright I think- wait what? Y/N? Where did you go?” He asks turning around. I laugh and he looks up, he smiles. “Oh so you wanna be that way huh?” He starts climbing up after me and it immediately becomes a race once he catches up. Soon we were at the doors looking at a short red headed girl. “Why is he all wet then?” she asks. “Oh he fell into the pool.” I answer. “But you said you two where in the library?” She asks again. “Yeah, there's a pool in the library.” The Doctor answers, suddenly he slips going back down, yelling “Go on without meeeeeeeee!!!!!!” I hear a splash and look down. “Ah, right back to square one.” I look to the girl. “What’s your name?” “Amelia, Amelia Pond, what’s your name?” Amelia says. “Ah yes, i’m Y/N L/N, and the man who keeps falling into the pool in the library is The Doctor.” I say, explaining. “Well if you’ll excuse me, I will be riiiiiiiight back!” I jump down screaming “Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as I fall into the pool as well with a big splash. Once we were out of the TARDIS, and into Amelia's house, she was cooking food for The Doctor while I made some custard, there was a lot of trial and error, for Amelia, I honestly felt bad for her. I look back at the custard. “Oh custard, how i’ve missed you, dreadfully!” I say being over dramatic. Suddenly The Doctor takes it from in front of me. “Hey!” I shout. “Sorry!” he says, he offers a fish stick. I cautiously take it from his hand. He takes one of his own and dips it in the custard. I look at him. “What?” He says tilting his head to the side, I feel my heart melt. “hmmm…” I hesitantly dip a fish stick and eat it. I stare at it in shock, it tastes good. Slowly I drag the plate of fish sticks and the custard over to me while keeping eye contact with The Doctor. “Mine….” I look away and begin to eat. He looks at me pleadingly. “Y/N…..!” he wines childishly while looking at me. “Hn.” I reply. He looks at me. “Don’t, no no no no no no no! Stop! Stop it with that look!” I say. I sigh sliding it in between us both. “Yes!” He says feasting on his now new favorite treat. “Yeah yeah…” I look back to Amelia, who looks as if she’s going to burst from holding her laughter in. “Go ahead and let it out.” I say looking at her. Immediately she bursts into fits of giggles. I smile softly at her. “Well we must be going, but if you want Amelia, you could come with us!” The Doctor says. “Will I be able to see the pool in the library?” She asks smiling. “Oh of course you will!” I say. We walk outside, I turn to Amelia and hug her tightly, smiling. “Now we will only be gone about 5 minutes! So go on and pack!” The Doctor says. I let her go and watch as she runs into the house. “If you’re gone for 10 years like how you where for me I will slap you, understood?” I say threateningly.He laughs. “Yes Ma’am!” He saluts, going into the TARDIS. I take one last look at the house and follow him in, not knowing that it’ll be a lot more that 5 minutes for poor little Amelia.

And there we go! Now I actually think I could write a full story on this plot line so tell me what you think! I am really sorry that it’s so short but I didn’t have much time, anyways I hoped you enjoyed Pumpkins! Bye bye!