Push & Pull: Sasuke x Reader (A Songfic)

WARNING!: There is cussing involved, two endings to chose from and one has way too much gore!

You were young and you'd start

With a reverence incurred

There was an echo far and faint

Beneath the air remained

You were young and you'd stare

Where my limbs hung far and fair

Make a ladder of what folds and climb up in me

Y/N pov

"Just leave me alone for a while Y/N! I don't need you trying to help me!" Sasuke shouts at me, Pushing me away. "Alright, i'll leave you alone until you're done" I say softly with a sad smile as I walk away from him, trying to avoid conflict between us but I can't help but wonder, is this relationship one sided?

You push and you pull and you tell yourself no

It's like when you lie down, the vein's growing slow

You push and you pull but you would never know

I crept up in you and I wouldn't let go

"Y/N, i'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I understand that you just want to help but i'm just not used to having help with doing something, please forgive me..." He says softly, Pulling me closer to him as he embraces me, his head resting softly on top of mine. "Why are you apologizing? I understand if you need time alone or if you need to get used to somethings, I should be the one apologizing for trying to hard to help you when you could have done it easily yourself..." I say quietly. Maybe it's not so one sided after all?

There was no light and I swear

I could see a rearing fear

I heard the planes moaning back

I saw the thunder roll or black

There was no light and I swear

We sat still in our fear

Make a ladder of what folds and climb up in me

"Why...?" I ask softly. "What?" He asks pausing his continuous yelling at me. "I said why Sasuke" I say louder with confidence that I thought I didn't have. "What do you mean why? Why what?" He's confused, he still doesn't get it, he still doesn't see, even after all these years... "I mean why do you keep doing this! Why do you constantly Push me away only to Pull me back in? Why does it seem like this is so one sided? Why-" I'm cut off by a stinging pain on my cheek, he just... hit me... I put my head down and start walking out. "Y/N, i'm sorry, I didn't-" "Shut up, i'm done with this bullshit! I'm leaving, don't try to follow me" I use the teleportation Jutsu and end up in front of Naruto and Hinata's House, I knock a few times and see Himawari answer the door, when she sees me crying she hugs me yelling for her mom to come and help, Hinata runs down, immediately seeing me and leads me inside embracing me in a tight hug.

You push and you pull and you tell yourself no

It's like when you lie down, the vein's growing slow

You push and you pull but you would never know

I crept up in you and I wouldn't let go

3rd pov

Sasuke searched for days trying to find her, going to the different villages and towns all over when he arrived at the Land of Waves he searched until he found her...

I carve out the spaces and I

Imparted graces and I

I couldn't shake it and I

I build a constellation lair

Out of the moles that hovered there

A fever billowed with the wind

And I obeyed the sky therein

I build a constellation lair

Out of the moles that hovered there

Make a pardon of what knows and climb up in me

Sasuke pov.

(Good Ending)

I walk into a bar to see if I could find her, and I do, she's sitting on a stool next to one of the first clients team 7 ever helped, Tazuna, she looks so hurt, and it's so cliche to see her in a bar like this. I start to walk over and here a part of their conversation. "You need to get over him! He slapped you and treated you like shit! I'm surprised you stayed with him for as long as you did! Man and I thought he'd get better when he grew up! He just got worse!" Tazuna says, slurring his words slightly, I cringe, I did treat her terribly, but I just wanted her to be safe, to not get hurt by the people who are against me... I walk up to her slowly, listening for her reply. "It's easier said then done Tazuna... I... I loved him, cared for him, only wanted the best for him, why do you think i'm an assassin for the leaf? I just wanted him to be happy and to give him the best life I could possibly give to him, love makes you do crazy things, and it's hard to get over someone you've cared for so deeply for so many years, only to find out that you meant nothing to them..." Y/N says her voice not soft like it used to be, it was louder now, and it held so much pain... I walk up to her and hug her from behind, saying that i'm sorry over and over, to the point where I broke down burying my head in her shoulder, slowly she hugs back and soon we're both crying. We walk outside and I explain how I was pushing her away so she wouldn't get hurt, and she explained (again) how she became an assassin for me. That night we returned to the Leaf Village together, no more complications in our relationship, no more arguments.

You push and you pull and you tell yourself no

It's like when you lie down, the vein's growing slow

You push and you pull but you would never know

I crept up in you and I wouldn't let go

(Bad Ending)

3rd pov

Sasuke searched for days trying to find her, going to the different villages and towns all over when he arrived back at the Leaf Village he searched all over the Village again until he found her hanging by a rope tied around her ankle, the horror still frozen on her face, her eyes lacked any signs of life, her body mangled and bloody, limbs almost completely disconnected, her body coated in gasoline, and below her he sees Sakura, covered in Y/N's blood with a torch in her hand, she throws the torch up and lights Y/N's body on fire, she turns slowly as Sasuke slowly sinks to the ground, unable to speak at the sight of his lover dead, silent tears run down his face as Sakura comes closer, a bloody knife in her hand, slowly she speaks once she reaches Sasuke, he looks up in horror. "It's such a shame, you know? But it's fair! IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NOBODY CAN!!!" she laughs maniacally stabbing him in the heart, as the building is engulfed in flames, the last thing he sees is Naruto knocking her out as the buildings fire is put out...

THE END!!!!!!!

I finally updated!! I'm so proud of myself! I hope you enjoyed this Sasuke One-Shot!!

Bye-Bye!