The Prince and his Princess: Tamaki x Reader

3rd Person pov

The private Ouran Institute, where lineage comes first, money a close second. The host club is manned by six handsome school boys blessed with time, wealth, and beauty...and one scholarship student--FEMALE--drafted by debt. They entertain female students who are also blessed with wealth, time, etc; It works out splendidly, but when a certain H/C haired girl walks in, everything changes for the King of the Host Club...

Y/N pov

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS!!!" I scream, heading towards Music Room #3, AKA the club that my sister, Haruhi, was forced to join. We never spend time at home together because of school work, and we never get to spend time at school either because we have different classes AND that damned 'Host Club' that she was forced to join. Oh, sorry, I kinda got a bit hostile there, Hi i'm Y/N Fujioka, yes Haruhi Fujioka's sister, and today I plan to visit her in the host club today, give her a bit of a surprise from her dear younger sister, well, by 10 seconds of course.

((((((((((((((((((((TIMESKIP TO WHEN Y/N GETS TO THE HOST CLUB)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Finally here, now to open the doors, "Welcome!" The hosts say, excluding my sister who stares... glaring... at... me... I run over to a corner depressed as she continues to glare at me, she walks over, "Y/N, what are you doing here?" I can here the hostility in her voice as she speaks in a bitter tone, as if I just ruined her life, "I-i just came h-here to s-s-see you *Sniffle* O-onii-Chan." I start crying and she freaks out, trying to shut me up till she gets lectured by a boy with black hair and glasses, and another boy walks up to me, and I can't help but shy away a bit when he offers his hand, he's tall with fair skin and fluffy blonde hair, his eyes like soft lavender pools filled with nothing but kindness, soon he brings me into a warm but sturdy embrace, as I cry into his chest, he starts to softly sooth me into a sea of calm, while the others watch in interest, almost impressed with the Blonde haired boy. Once i've stopped crying he leads me to a couch and asks me who I am and what I was doing here, his voice silky smooth when he speaks, no hostility or bitterness like Haruhi. "I'm Y/N Fujioka, Haruhi's sister, I came to surprise her since we never spend any time together anymore since she's so busy with homework and this place but... I guess she just... doesn't want me around her anymore..." I state, tears building in my eyes again as I finish my explanation. I look up and around only to see everyone in the room teary eyed, except Onii-Chan who had a worried expression on her face, she runs over pushing the blonde boy out of the way and hugs me saying things like "I'm so sorry" and "I didn't know you felt that way" while the blonde boy got up rubbing his head, shyly I whisper to Onii-Chan. "Onii-Chan, who are these people?" she notices that everyone is staring and smacks her forehead. "Right, Y/N this is the Host Club that I joined." She pauses jestering to the rest of them to introduce themselves. "Ah, yes, I am Kyouya Ootori, these are the twins, Hikaru and Karu." "Hello!" they both say in sync. "This is Honey-Sempai and Mori-Sempai" they both wave. "And this is Tamaki Suho" the dark haired boy, now known as Kyouya states, introducing everyone. I look over to the blonde haired boy, or Tamaki, and shyly speak. "T-thank y-you T-t-tamaki-Sempai, f-for earlier..." "Of course, it's no problem at all, Y/N." He says my name in a fond way, like he's known me for years, I blush and look down. "OK! So Y/N let's go over here! Alright!" Onii-Chan says a worried and annoyed expression on her face as she drags me away from the rest of the Hosts. "What's up-" "Do you like Tamaki Y/N?" the question surprises me and I start blushing scarlet red as I look down and fumble with my words. "I knew it you do! Alright this is perfect! That is if you'll go along with my plan" we start to discuss and finally come to a conclusion, i'm going to become a host to help Onii-Chan pay off her debit and so that I can get closer to Tamaki-Sempai...

((((((((((((((((((((((((TIMESKIPPERDOO TO HALLOWEEN))))))))))))))))))))))

Me and Tamaki-Sempai have gotten closer than ever, and right now it's halloween night and somehow Tamaki-Sempai and I have gotten chased into a tight closet, that is locked from the outside, there's not enough space for the both of us to sit and we're practically being pushed together by the walls. Suddenly Tamaki-Sempai sits down bringing me onto his lap, I squeak in surprise and he chuckles lightly. "You know, I never thought that we would be put into this kind of a situation." he says. "Yeah, neither did I." I smile and lean into his chest as he hugs me closer. We stay like that for a while, having small talk every now and then, until suddenly he's silent for a while. [Tamaki? What's wrong?] I ask worried. [Um... well Y/N, I, um, I-i... I love you!] he stutters out, I stare at him, surprised and in shock, he just confessed to me, I smile warmly and blush a bit. [I love you too Tamaki] soon we both leaned in meeting in the middle for a passionate kiss... only for it too be ruined by Onii-Chan opening the door and start screaming at Tamaki for (trying to pull something) on me.

THE END!!!!!

P.s. am I the only one who imagined the outro song beginning at the end of the story?

Well until next time!