Airplane rides and blushing cheeks

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted in realization.

"What?!" My best friend Breigh shouted back.

"I just got my tickets!" I shouted once more.

We were both currently in high school. But since it's the last day of school and also free period we were allowed to talk. We were both seniors and I can't wait to finally get out of here.

"Yeah. Tae I know. I got the tickets with you" Breigh, chuckled.

I pouted and Breigh sighed.

"Why do you want to go anyway? It's not like we'll see BTS." Breigh questioned with curiosity lacing her voice.

"Yeah I know. But I've always wanted to go to Korea" I explained.

When we finally got out of this hell you call school, we went to my house. We sat in the living room and pulled out our tickets.

"That's strange." Breigh frowned.

"What is?" I asked confused. She showed me her ticket. We were booked on different planes.

I just shrugged.

"So? We're still both going to Seoul, South Korea" I grinned. Good thing we already learned Korean.

I used to live in Busan until I moved here at a very young age. So, I was taught the basics of the language but I had to study with Breigh to become fluent in it.

After I bid Breigh good night, she went home. I went to bed after changing into my pjs . Which was just sweat pants and no shirt. I then went to sleep since I had to wake up early for my flight.

The Next Day:

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my alarm. But when I realized what it was for. I shot out of bed and called Breigh.

"Hey! You Awake?" I asked in a rush. All I got was some incoherent mumbling as a reply.

I smirked, she asked for it.

"WAKE UP BREIGH!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!!!" I screamed. I heard a slight whimper. I chucked when she hissed at me.

"I think you broke my ear drum. Geez I'm getting ready and I'll see you in Korea. We have different planes remember? Since you chose to take a random plane!" She shouted in annoyance. We hung up after bidding each other good bye.

I got a shower and got changed. Being the fanboy I am I have a lot of BTS clothing. I chose to wear it. Well, because why not? I got on my Suga shirt, BTS bracelet, my BTS Jungkook jacket and finally my timberlands with jeans. I grabbed my BTS water bottle, BTS hoodie and my luggage before going to the car. I drove myself to the airport and looked around for my flight number. I have flight number 56 I went to the gate since it was already boarding.

I went to my seat that was assigned to me and pulled out my phone. My lock screen was all the members. But my home screen was just Jungkook since he's my bias. I popped in my head phones and turned on my music app. Of course I selected BTS. I listened to it, soon dozing off into sleep.

I was awoken by slight turbulence. I yawned and stretched my arms. I suddenly felt a pair of  eyes on me, I turned my head to the side to see who it was. I slightly gasped when I realized who it was.

Jeon Jungkook.

I quickly averted my eyes and went to go on my phone when I realized I couldn't. I groaned in frustration both from what I realized I was wearing and the fact that I didn't want to scare him off. I sighed 'I really want to talk to him, but I can't. I'm just a fan'. I sighed again at my sad thought and turned toward the window.