Fan Meet and Squealing

Taehyung:

Today was our fan meet. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet the fans! I had woken up in Kookie's arms due to not wanting to sleep without him. I lazily scrolled through my phone until I felt someone's presence beside me. I glanced over and saw Hoseok.

"Hey Hobi Hyung." I greeted.

"Hey Tae. Shouldn't you be getting ready?" He raised an eyebrow at me. My eyes widened and I checked the time at the top of my phone.

"Shoot!" I screeched and ran off to my bag. But not before playfully glaring at Hoseok because of the laughter he emitted. All because of my panic. I quickly grabbed my clothes and raced to the bathroom. I had grabbed my red sweater, my black ripped jeans, my Gucci tiger necklace, some silver earrings, and a silver bracelet.

"Hey." Someone said behind me making me jump. I snapped my head toward him and scowled at Jungkook.

"What is it babe? I'm trying to get ready." I said as casually as possible. While I mentally high fived my self for not stuttering. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"I said not now. I need to get ready for the fansign." I said lowly. Jungkook sighed and let go. I was about to push him out when he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I stared at him in disbelief. Is he serious?

"Well I need to get changed so..." I trailed off hoping he got the message. He only smirked. Knowing my boyfriend. Nothing appropriate was running through his mind.

"Yah!" I felt my face heat up and was sure I looked like a tomato. I playfully hit his arm. Jungkook laughed as he walked out. I quickly got dressed and then headed out. By the time I was out it was just Kookie.

"Where are the others?" I questioned looking around. I also didn't hear Yoongis snores, Hosoeks yells, or the sound of something breaking.

"They're all in the car. I was waiting for you." He looked up at me from his phone he was on when I had walked in. He smirked when he saw what I was wearing.

"Did you know that my favorite colors are red and black?" He asked me and I only chuckled.

"I'm your boyfriend. Not to mention we spent 10 hours on a plane talking just to get to know each other. Of course I did. Though I must admit that I wasn't paying attention when I grabbed my clothes." I laughed.

He walked over to me. What was once a light and joking atmosphere. Had turned to one that felt like it was suffocating me. But that might of also been from the fact that Jungkook was standing very close to me. To where I could feel his breath on my nose. He leaned in and kissed me. I almost instantly responded. He growled a little and pulled back. Looking into my eyes with love and adoration. Ok maybe lust too. But I could tell there wasn't much.

"Why are you so addicting? As much as I hate to say this I must. We gotta get going baby before we miss the fan meet." I nodded and took his hand. He immediately intertwined them together. When we got in the car everyone had some sort of smug smile or knowing smirk. Except for the sleeping Yoongi that is. We got in and sat next to each other.

The ride over was pretty quiet. Except the radio that seemed to blast K-pop through out the quiet vehicle. Everyone was either on their phones, sleeping, or staring out the window. We soon arrived and sat down in our designated seats. I was very nervous. But Kookie's reassuring squeeze to my hand did what he intended it to do. It reassured me. Soon the fans started to arrive. I breathed in, counted to ten, and breathed out. I did that a few times until I was positive I wasn't going to have a heart attack or panic attack.

Going from right to left the seating order was Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Me, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. We wait for the first person to come up. When she does. I wait for her to slowly move down the line. When she finally does she smiles brightly at me with joy and curiosity in her eyes.

"Hi! My name is Ella!" She says joyfully. I chuckle at her cuteness.

"Hi Ella. I'm V." I say while showing off my box smile.

"How old are you Ella?" I question. She looks very young.

"I'm 8. Can you wear this?" She questions. I look at her in slight confusion. She then reaches behind her into her bag and pulls out a headband. It has little paw prints at the end. I chuckle and put the red headband with bobble paws on my head. She giggles cutely and bids me bye. I grin at her and wait for the next person. The next one comes and this girl look a lot older.

"Hi." She greets with a slightly flirty smile. I glance at Jungkook. He shoots the girl a glare before turning his attention back to the fan in front of him.

"Hi I'm V!" I try to remain as perky as possible.

"You're Jungkooks boyfriend?" She questions while briefly batting her eyes.

"Yes I am." I offer her a grin. She slightly pouts and I look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I question her. I knew worry was slightly evident in my voice.

"To bad you guys are dating. You're cute. Can we pretty please hold hands?" She suddenly grins. The flirtatiousness seemed to have disappeared. I nod and she interlaces our fingers. Then she puts her head down slightly giggly and still grinning.

"I never asked your name. What is it?" I smile. She looks up with a sweet smile.

"My name is Stephanie. " pretty name. It suits her.

"And how old are you?" I question her again.

"I'm 16. " she smiles. Hmm. She looks older. But why would she lie?

"Nice meeting you Stephanie." I Flash my box smile once more before she releases my hands and moves down the line.

Soon the fansign is over. On the way back to the dorms I sit beside Kookie. I'm on my phone when I feel his hand on my thigh. I look over at him and he's already staring at me intensely.

"What's wrong Kookie?" The other members turn to him and start laughing. Why the heck are they laughing?

"What's so funny?" I frown. Everyone else seemed to busy laughing so Yoongi turns toward me after waking up due to the loudness of the still laughing maniacs. He glances at Jungkook and seems to understand immediately.

"He's jealous." He answers shortly and then goes back to sleep. I turn toward Kook.

"Why are you jealous?" I question with a slight pout. He sighs and squeezes my thigh a bit. I shiver at it.

"Why are you so nice?" He chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I question him. He sighs once more and moves his hand a bit upward before squeezing harder. I hold back a moan and settle for breathing heavily for a second.

"Some fans were flirting with you and I don't know. It's just hard for me to watch you grin at someone else and pay so much attention to someone else. I get jealous easily Tae. But I've told you this before. But you might find out soon just how jealous I can get. And what will happen to you if I do." I shiver at the dominating tone he used. He smashes his lips to mine. I hear groans. But don't care and kiss back. He pulls away a second later and takes in a deep breath. Seeming to have calmed down.

I sure do have a jealous boyfriend. Now to see if that's actually a bad thing or not.