Horror and Amazement

Jungkook:

As I am nearing the concert. I guess I failed to notice I was followed. By all the other members. How the heck I didn't notice 4 pairs of foot steps is beyond me. But that's not what worries me at the moment.

It's seeing Tae fight. I watched it all unfold. I was just about to run up when I saw the knife digging into his palm and the blood slowly begin to roll down his arm. But I didn't because the next thing I know he's punching someone.

Then it's like it's not even Tae anymore. But a fighting machine. He's facing six people alone. After witnessing Tae take down the first one. Breigh and Yoongi looked too afraid to go anywhere near him.

I don't really want to either. I can tell these guys are highly trained. They are throwing some of the fastest punches and kicks I've ever seen and their reflexes are amazing.

But Tae, he's dodging every single punch and kick. And when he punches it leaves a blood print. But he looks unaffected by the amount of blood on his hand. He just keeps going and going and going. Until it's just Tae and a young girl.

Who is that?

I watch as Tae turns to us for a split second. His eyes widen slightly but he immediately turns back.

I continue to watch in horror as she pulls out a gun. I do the first thing I can think of. I run. I run right toward him. And I got lucky. She fired right when I jumped in front of him. So that I got the bullet instead of him.

Can't really tell where the bullet went. All I can tell is how badly my whole body hurts from it.

My vision is starting to go blurry. No! I have to tell him. Who knows? I might not even make it. But guess what?

I don't care. As long as my Taehyung is safe. I look up at him as he looks down at me in horror and grief. What if I'm still hurting him emotionally? What else was I supposed to do? I couldn't let him get hit. Not when I could stop it.

Tae runs right to the girl and punches her multiple times. By the time she falls to the ground she's covered in blood and a few of her limbs are turned at sickening angles.

"I never wanted to hurt you little sister. I didnt even care when you almost killed me. But you crossed the line when you shot the one person who has my everything. Who has my heart, my soul, is my whole world, and is my absolute everything." Tae says while chocking back tears. He loves me that much? Oh, and sister? Oh well.

I weakly lean up and wipe his tears. I still love him. I know that I just saw him when he finally snapped. But do I care? No, I really don't. I know Kim Taehyung. He would never hurt me.

I can feel myself slipping out of conciseness. So, I have to tell him now. Before it's to late.

"Kim... Tae.... Hyung? You... are... my.... every.... thing. I... love... you... with... all... my... heart... and... soul. But... I... don't... know.... if... I ... can... continue... the.... journey... of... life... with.... you." My breathing was horrible. I could hardly get out a word without breathing heavily.

Taehyung kissing my lips was the last thing I felt and saw. I then lost consciousness.

Well at least now I said what I wanted to.

Taehyung (POV) :

No! No! He can't be gone! I sob over his body while Namjoon calls the ambulance. As soon as they arrive they rush over to where im at with Jungkook.

"Can I go with him? I'm his boyfriend." I sobbed. They nod.

Luckily Namjoon also got the police to come and take the idiots.

As I sit in the ambulance with the one who drives me crazy but makes me fall for him every single day. I look over his wounds. He was shot in the shoulder. Right before I had gotten into the ambulance. Jin said he already had a glass wound there.

Because he was so close to the gun. The bullet went deeper than normal. Causing him to loose consciousness along with a lot of blood.

I can't believe my sister! I hate her! After all these years I finally say this.

"I hate my sister." I mumbles as I continued to sob.

I look at Jungkook. He's pale and the blood has slightly lessened since they put some towels on it to slow it. But it didn't help much. As soon as we get to the hospital. Jungkook is immediately sent to the emergency room and I'm told to wait in the waiting room.

Not to long after. All the Hyungs show up. But I don't bother to look up. I continue to look down with my arms on my legs and silently cry. But I guess Jimin knew I was crying. He gently lifts my head and offers a weak smile.

"How's Yoongi and Breigh?" I managed to choke out.

They come forward with tears on their cheeks. I've never seen Yoongi cry. How much did Jungkook mean to him? I guess it really doesn't matter now. Jungkooks in critical condition and he's with Jhope anyway.

"It's ok Tae. Come on. It's getting late. We should go home." Jimin tries to comfort me. But I only shake my head. There's no way in hell im leaving him here.

"No." I say firmly. Right when Jimin was about to try again. Someone spoke up.

"Leave him be. It's no use anyway. Did you not hear the words they spoke to each other? Even with not dating for very long at all. They still love each other with everything they have. Besides if it was Hoseok in the hospital. I wouldn't leave for anything either." Yoongi was surprisingly the one who spoke up. I offered a weak smile and Yoongi came over to hug me.

I've been here a while. I got checked out real quick. Seeing as I had so much blood on my hand. They had it bandaged up and then I was sent right back to the waiting room.

They all left the hospital while I stayed put. I won't leave him.

At about 2:00 in the morning. The surgery was done and I was allowed in the room with him.

Please be ok....

.... my Kookie.