More and More stuff to do

Jungkook:

Today our schedule is jam packed. This morning we have an interview. Then in the afternoon we have a fan meet. And finally toward night time we have a concert. We are all currently rushing around to grab our stuff and get dressed. As soon as we're done we grab a bite to eat and head straight to the car.

"Jungkook?" One of our staff asks. I turn toward him and he looks at me sheepishly.

"We have a lot of stuff to bring today. Can Tae sit in your lap so we can fit everything?" I immediately nod my head. Right then Tae is heading toward the car. I smirk and grab his wrist pulling him into the car and onto my lap.

"W-what are y-you do-doing?" Tae stutters cutely.

"One of the staff asked if you could ride in my lap so they could fit all our stuff. And I Of course said yes." I stated with a grin as my arms wrapped around his waist. He nods and gets on his phone. We soon arrive at the interview.

We get out and head in. We're immediately met with a perky young girl. She seems to be in her very early 20's. She motions for us to follow her and we do. We arrive at the place and sit down. From left to right it's Namjoon, Jin, Tae, Me, Yoongi, Hoseok And Jimin. With the interviewer on Namjoons right.

"Welcome BTS! Now let's get right into the questions. First question: how many of you speak English? This question is from Zach from South Carolina." everyone's eyes went directly to Tae and with perfect English. Tae spoke up.

"Namjoon and I speak the most English. Yoongi kind of does. Hoseok isn't all that bad. Jungkooks not so great with it and Jimin has been getting better at it. English is actually my first language. I leaned Korean with my friend." Tae said while the MC looked pretty shocked. But soon nodded after jotting it down.

"Alright next question: How did the fans act at the fan sign toward V? This one is from Danielle in Pennsylvania." The MC looked expectantly at Tae. He looked nervous this time. I grabbed his hand and reassuringly squeezed it. He visibly relaxed and grinned like nothing happened.

"They all really liked me. Okay I mean it wasn't that perfect. One fan did say the group was better before I came. But the rest loved me and this one girl asked to hold my hands and she squealed. I really felt the love from ARMY." The last time he spoke I could understand some of it. This time I couldn't understand much except a few words here and there like 'ARMY' and 'squealing'.

"This one is for Jungkook. Tae can you translate?" Tae nodded. I actually understood what she said. "Alright then the question is: why and how did you fall in love with V? Please do your best to describe it. This one is from Rina who is from Okinawa." The lady grinned. It surprisingly didn't seem faked like most MC's.

" I think I can say it in English. I love Tae. When we were on plane. I don't like talking to people. I knew he was ARMY. Yet I saw something about him. So I talked to him. We talked for 10 hours. That was all it took for me to fall in love. After that I would try and flirt with him. Tae would kind of back off out of fear. Soon he finally said he liked me too. I fully confessed at our come back show. Then to international ARMY." It was a slight struggle. But whenever I couldn't quite remember the word. I would quickly speak in Korean and ask Tae for the translate. He would tell me and I would continue. It wasn't for many words though.

"Alright this next one is for Namjoon. How has V affected the group? This one is from Hannah who is from Detroit." She turned to Namjoon who had to think for a few seconds.

"I always felt as if we were missing someone. I don't know. Everyone always says 7 is a lucky number. But I didn't bother to say anything. So when Jungkook brought V and convinced us to play along like we were actually holding auditions for a seventh member. Only because he wanted V to stay. We all immediately agreed. After the confusion wore off none of us had any doubt that he would be a valuable member. So we gave him the stage name V. It stands for victory because we believe V will help us be victorious." I looked over and saw Tae's eyes were glossy. He didn't waste a second and got up and went over to hug Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled and patted his arm that was around his neck.