Sleeping Hyung and Long Plane Ride

Plane Ride:

Taehyung:

All week long Jungkook has been trying to convince me to choose him instead of Suga. But I refused every time. So he chose to tease me. It was so hard trying to control myself. All I wanted to do was give in. But I couldn't. He wouldn't get me that easily. The more a person rejects you. Yet subtly teases you. The more it makes you crazy for that person. At least that's what I've learned with Jungkook.

The morning I left. I felt bad. But all Suga's going to be doing is sleeping anyway. I was currently on a plane. I'm very bored. So I just read and listened to music. Finally at about 2 in the morning. We arrived. Yes 2. This is because we got on a 12 pm flight. Lucky for me my parents were already at the airport. Sure they were tired. But they were still there. I walked over and gave them a hug.

"Tae!" My mom managed to squeal. I managed to lazily wrap my arms around her and my dad in a hug.

"Arff!" Came the bark of my dog. I looked down to see Lilly struggling against her leash.

*this is Lilly

*this is Lilly. I volunteered at my local pet smart and she was one of the ones up for adoption. I got to walk her. That's when I took this picture. So that's where Lilly came from. On with the story!*

"Lilly!" I squealed. She tugged more and I carefully took the leash from my mom.

"Lilly down!" I ordered and she immediately obeyed.

Lilly has a vest on. So that she can ride with me. I actually don't do to well on planes. That's kind of the whole reason why Suga came with me. But I have Lilly this time! Oh speaking of Suga. I look around and spot him curled up in a darn chair.

"Thank you so much mom and dad!" I thanked them as I saw the rest of Lilly and I's things behind them. I knew I had a few more hours in the airport before I had to get right back on the plane.

"Honey?" My mom called out. I turned to look at her.

"Yeah mom?" I questioned.

"Why aren't you staying with us for at least a day? Suga said you guys aren't scheduled for anything until like next week." Thanks a lot Suga. The one time you're awake and you spill stuff to my parents I didn't want them knowing. I sighed.

"Because I want to get back to my friends." I mentally cursed at myself since it came out as more of a question than a statement.

"Or some one?" My dad joined in wiggling his eyebrows. I simply groaned.

"Yoongi? Is it true he likes someone?" My dad asked. Suga lazily raised his head. After a moment he nodded.

" Who? We know all the band members know." My mom squealed. Well no use now.

"Jungkook." I mumbled. My mom squealed while the rest of us covered our ears and Lilly gave a whine of protest.

"He's so cute! Nice choice son." My mom congratulated. All I could do was look down at my lap and blush. Ok, so I lied. I blush a lot.

"Does he like you?" My mom asked. I only shrugged.

"Did we ever discuss a stage name for you?" Suga suddenly asked. I looked over at Suga and shook my head no.

"Apparently Jin did." I raced over to him once I heard that.

"What is it?" I excitedly asked.

"V" Suga simply stated.

I grabbed his phone despite his slight cussing and lazy attempts to grab it back. I read what Jin posited.

At the top was a picture of me. Underneath it read: We have chosen a seventh member for our group. No we were not originally planning this. But our Maknae Jungkook found him and we discovered his amazing voice and dancing and decided to recruit him. His name is Kim Taehyung. But his stage name is V. It stands for Victory. Because that is what we believe he will lead us to. He is older than Jungkook and younger than Jimin. He is a 95 liner. His Birthday is December 30 1995. He will make his first appearance in our upcoming comeback. Brace yourself ARMY. He is going to blow your mind- Jin,Jimin, Jhope and Rapmon.

I read it about 3 times. It was all super sweet and very informative. But there's only one person who knows that much and it's ... Jungkook. Did he really remember all that about me? I guess so. Cute for a supposed bad boy.

He's such a fluff ball bunny. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Yoongi shaking my shoulder.

"Tae? Let's go. We need to catch our flight." I nodded and with Yoongi's help we managed to get all my stuff into the cargo hold and Lilly with me inside the plane. Once they saw her vest they didn't say anything.

As we were heading back to Korea that's when it hit me. No we were not originally planning this. It was Jungkook who wanted me in the group. That thought alone had me red as a tomato. I wouldn't be in the group if it wasn't for him. But you know what? I'm not mad. I'm happy. He liked me that much to want me in the group. Maybe he does like me after all.

After a while I finally calmed down and snapped out of my thoughts. I stroked Lilly's fur as I slowly feel asleep. Peaceful sleep? No. Scary as hell? Yes.

"Jungkook!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. But he was no where to be found. Then all of a sudden. "Ahhhh!!!!" I recognized it immediately as Jungkooks scream. I raced toward it as fast as I could. But when I got there. He was covered in scrapes and bruises. You could tell he had been beaten up. I could faintly make out knife marks in the pale lighting. I couldn't cry. I was to shocked. "Tae? Run!" But I refused to. Big mistake. I suddenly felt someone wrapping their arm around my throat from behind and a knife being held near Jungkook. "He told you to run. Now you get to watch as I cut him until he bleeds to death." And that's exactly what happened. After what felt like hours of screaming. I felt the ground shake. "Tae?" I looked around . No ones mouth was open. All their faces were blank. "Tae!" I heard it again. Everything started to disappear from sight.

"Tae!" My eyes shot open. There was Yoongi shaking my shoulder.

"We landed Tae." I just nodded.

No one could ever tell if I was having a nightmare unless I told them. I'm always silent and no tears stream down my face.

After the long process of getting my stuff and getting the car to pick us up. It was a rather long ride back to the dorm. We were finally home. To my new home. The Bangtan Boys dorm.

As I walked in I saw...