You won't believe me

Taehyung:

I rushed off stage. I didn't want anyone to see me cry and get worried. I'm not someone people should be worried about. I can hear people calling my name "Taehyung!" "V!" "Oppa!" "Baby!" The last one I recognized as Jungkook. I ignored every single call and kept on running. I could faintly hear footsteps behind me. I payed absolutely no attention to them.

I ignored all my surroundings. Oh how much I was going to pay for that in about two seconds. If only I had turned around. Went back. Let myself forget those awful words with the help of my caring boyfriend. What would of happened? I don't know. All I know is darkness. I heard it before I felt it. The slamming of breaks. Screams. Were those my screams? Probably. Then the world fading into blackness. It was excruciating for about two seconds.

My eyes flutter open and I'm met with an angry looking woman. I yawn and look at her.

"Can I help you?" I question lazily. I hear snickers and I look around. When I notice desks. My eyes frantically dart around the room. I start breathing heavily. I'm about to scream out of confusion when the door opens.

"Welcome. You must be Jeon Jungguk." The teacher welcomes. My head snaps in the direction of the black haired male. Our eyes connect and he only raises and eyebrow before looking away.

What the hell is going on?!

I run. I run out of the room and past the boy who's supposed to be my boyfriend. But only looks at me in surprise and confusion. Not the care and love I'm used to. I'm so confused. I hear yelling and my name being called. Then the sounds of footsteps. I keep running until I reach the back of the school. Where else am I supposed to go when I have no clue why I'm here, how I ended up here, or what in the world is going on right now?

I catch my breath as quietly as I can muster. Apparently I didn't do a very good job. I look beside me when I hear approaching foot steps.

"Hey kid!" He yells. The same voice who whispered sweet nothings into my ear is now yelling at me. I laugh bitterly and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What do you what Jungkook?" I growl. He looks offended.

"Jungkook?! It's Jungguk!" I snap my head toward him and glare.

"And just who are you calling kid?! I'm older than you!" I yell at him. He looks taken aback by all my yelling. I couldn't care less. I am to pissed off that he's doing this! Not to mention that I don't even know where I am! I pant heavily as I'm trying to think. Only to get more frustrated and scream. Then punch the brick wall behind me. It scrapes my knuckles causing dots of blood to appear. I couldn't care less.

"Woah! Ok first. How do you know you're older? How old are you? And second. What was that for?!" He seems frustrated with me. I guess I can't blame him. But I'm to upset to care.

"I don't know how old I am! Because I don't know where I am!" He looks like he's about to ask something and I think I know what it is. So I cut him off before he has a chance to say anything.

"You would think of me as crazier than you already do if I were to tell you the last thing I remember. But I will say that the last age I remember being is 21 years old in American age and 23 in Korean age. But if I'm in High School then there's no way that's my age now." I laugh bitterly to myself. I then slump against the wall sliding down it. When I hit the ground I let out a sob.

"Why don't I try and help you? But I need you to tell me the last thing you remember in order for me to do that." I Only frantically shake my head. Earning a frown from him.

"And just why not?" He questions sassily.

"Because you won't believe me and you'll just end up running away." He laughs and shakes his head.

"Why would I do that?" He questions. I look up at him and sigh.

"Because the last thing I remember. And just about the last 2 years that I remember... involve you." I chuckle and continue to cry. He squats down and although he looks confused and nervous. He still offers me a small smile.

"Please?" Well if I don't tell him he'll never shut up. That's one thing out of many things that I've learned about him. So I finally give in and tell him. I tell him everything. When I'm done he seems to be processing everything. I'm focused on him until I grip my head in pain. I hear something. It sounds like Jungkook. But when I look at him. He's not moving his mouth.

" Please get better Tae. I love you so much and I can't bare to see you like this. Please come back to me so I can kiss you senseless and cuddle with you all day long. Please. For me?"
He sounds so desperate and upset. I don't understand.

"Tae? What's wrong?" I look over and Jungkook is looking at me expectantly. I gasp when I realize what he just said.

"What did you just say?" I say it so quietly that
I'm surprised he heard it at all.

"I said 'Tae..." I don't let him continue. I just put my hand over his mouth to silence him.

"How do you know that nickname and how do you know my name?" I question him. Whoever this is. Jungkook or not. He doesn't have my Jungkooks memory's. He looks at me in confusion.

"Because you told me." He answers. I shake my head. Throughout my whole story. I never told him that my Jungkook would call me Tae. Or that anyone called me Tae. I was to afraid I would break down sobbing again if I did.

"No I didn't." I whisper. He looks confused.

"Yeah you did. You told me your parents would call you Tae when you were little." My eyes widen and I'm even more confused. No one knows that except Breigh, Suga and my Jungkook.

"I never told you that." I breathed out. He looks at me confused again.

"Yes you did. You told me on the plane." What the hell? He's right. I told my Jungkook that information on the plane and I remember him giggling and cooing.

"What else do you know about me?" His face goes full out blank. Then he starts telling me about something that no one knows except those who witnessed it. Because we had all agreed to never speak a word about it.

"You're sisters insane and she tried to kill you because she wanted me." He exclaims. I growl and glare at him.

"You are not the Jungkook I know. You're someone I've never met. In this crazy place. I don't even know what's going on. But I do know that you're not the Jungkook that I know and love." He looks so shocked. But I just ignore it and walk away. I don't even care where I go. I just want to get away from him. The boy who has the face of my boyfriend.

Where am I?

I miss you Jungkook.