Epilogue

20 years later:

That's right. You read it correctly. It's been 20 years since the day of the proposal. To which Taehyung happily replied 'yes' after he finally stopped crying.

Roughly a year later. The two got married and Kim Taehyung became Jeon Taehyung.

The group BTS disbanded 15 years later. They had made a lot of money and made a lot of people happy. But their aging bodies had started to tire out. The fans understood and while they're still upset. They continue to listen to BTS and buy merchandise. Meaning the boys still get a monthly paycheck.

Namjoon and Jin were actually the first two to get married. Followed by Jungkook and Taehyung 2 months later. Then about a month later Yoongi proposed to Hoseok to which he happily excepted and they got married just 7 years ago. Next was Jimin and Breigh. After Breigh finally decided to move to South Korea. I mean she was getting called there monthly anyway. Her and Jimin started dating and they got married about 5 years ago.

Everyone was very happy. Taehyung still had his speed. I think every one is happy that it won't be passed down to his child. Don't get me wrong. Everyone loved his speed. He saved many lives. But it could sometimes be stressful for Tae. You want to know what they're all doing now?

The Namjin couple adopted a little girl named Sook-Joo. She was only 6 years old now. The couple loved her. Namjoon still tries to help Jin in the kitchen. To which Jin has no choice but to let him when their little girl wanted Jin.

Jin:
I can't believe where I am now. With my loving husband and my little girl. I love them both so much. Especially as I watch them run around the yard chasing Biscuit. A Christmas present for Sook-Joo. Who is a Golden Retriever puppy. I feel my heart swell when I see their faces.

Namjoon:

I am so happy. I never thought about true happiness. Well maybe I did. I thought I achieved it long ago. I was wrong. This is true happiness. Looking at my smiling and giggly daughter as she chases her playful puppy around. While my amazing husband is looking on his phone for a surprise for her upcoming Birthday.

END OF POV AND BACK TO AUTHORS

As for Sope couple. They had settled on a little kitty for now while they looked through adoption websites. But for now. Their little kitty Ginger would be enough. They were actually very content. Yoongi would still write music for fun. While Hoseok never lost his cheerful personality.

Yoongi:

I don't know what I want from the future just yet. But that's ok. I'm content and happy right now with my husband Min Hoseok and our cute little orange kitty. Ginger. She's like a daughter to us for now. We both love and spoil this little kitty. We weren't ever originally going to get her. But Hobi found her out by the train tracks and fell in love with the little stray.

Hoseok:

I am super happy. But that's all I seem to be now a days. But I wouldn't call that a bad thing. I have a cute kitten that is so loving. And my husband who spoils me and our 'kid' rotten. They're both amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. But I sill kind of want a kid...

BACK TO AUTHORS POV

Next comes Breigh and Jimin. I guess you could say the Bremin couple? I dunno. They're perfectly happy. They still have Magic. But since it was technically Breighs dog. Jimin wanted a dog to. Breigh knew this and went out to a pet store and got him a yellow Labrador that they named Buttercup. They were happy. Not to sure they would have kids. Thinking they most likely wouldn't. It was peaceful. Why wreck that?

Jimin:

I can't complain. I love Breigh and our dogs. I wouldn't want to complain either. Im sad that we had to disbanded. But we all knew that the day would come sooner or later. I still talk to them and we see each other just about every Weekend and when ever one of us wants to go on vacation. We all go. I'm happy. I have a lot less stress. I'm grateful.

Breigh:

I never thought I would follow Tae and move to Seoul South Korea. But I did and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I'm married to the love of my life with amazing dogs and incredible friends. Right along with my best friend Tae. I'm super happy. I don't think I would want it any other way.

BACK TO AUTHORS POV

Yes. Everyone had chosen to stay in Seoul so they wouldn't be far form each other. They do miss their home towns but they visit often. Now for the Taekook couple. They still have Lilly. But after adopting their daughter Taeguk and their son Junghyung. They both wanted a puppy one Christmas. Tae being a softy went out and got a large breed dog. A Pyrenees Mountain Dog. Once the kids saw it they instantly picked a name 'Santa Paws' from one of their favorite movies. Jungkook wasn't upset though and liked the little marshmallow. Then it got bigger and looked like a polar bear.

Taehyung:

I still can't believe where I am right now. With my husband and kids running around the yard with Lilly and Santa-Paws chasing us. Laughing like lunatics. I never thought that booking a random plane would lead to all of this and I couldn't be happier. I love all that I've done in life and my life isn't even over yet. I love my life. I love Jungkook. I love our kids. I love our dogs.

Jungkook:

What has even happened? I still remember the day I proposed. It took Tae so long to say yes. And then the wedding day? I was so nervous but all of it disappeared when I saw Tae walking down the aisle in his tux. He looked so handsome. Although I still can't believe he got that dog. It looks like a freaking polar bear! He's lucky I love him and our kids. I've stuck by Tae's side and he's stuck by mine. I love that man with all my heart. And of course our kids and dogs too.

I guess he really wasn't just a fan.

THE END

Yes that is the end. I had no clue on how to continue it. I really hope you enjoyed this book!