Big Mistake and Comforting a Kookie

Taehyung:

What happened?! The whole thing went by in a flash. Next thing I know. Kookie's storming off to his room and I'm running after him.

Flashback:

We had all gotten home after a long day. I was exhausted. But then.

"Why don't we play a game?" Asked Jimin. I just shrugged and trudged to the living room.

"Spin the bottle?" Suggested Hoseok.

I was to tired to protest. So I just plopped down on the floor with Lilly in my lap. Jungkook was seated across from me. So it went Me then going to my left it was Jimin,Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon,Jin and seating next to me on my right was Hoseok.

"I'll start!" Declared Jimin.

He spun it and it landed on Yoongi. We all just smirked. We knew they liked each other. They pecked each other on the lips. Before pulling back fast enough to get whip lash and both were blushing. That was the best part of that game.

"Tae? Why don't you go?" Asked Jin.

I looked at Jungkook who slightly tensed up. I wonder why. I spun the bottle and right when it looked like it was going to land back on me. It stopped at Hoseok. I gulped and looked at him. We were both leaning in. When suddenly *bam!* it was the sound of a door slamming closed. I looked to see Jungkook no longer there. I looked at the others with curious faces and they just looked a bit upset. So I turned to Hoseok. He smiled at me a bit sadly.

"Go. If anyone can cheer him up right now it's you." I just nodded and ran after him.

End Of Flashback

That's what lead me to be standing in front of the door of our shared room. I softly knocked. After a moment there was no answer. So I just walked in. Wrong move.

There was Kook sitting on the bed with his head down.

"Jimin if you're here to cheer me up it's not going to work." I cleared my throats and that's when he looked up.

"Oh. It's you." He gritted his teeth. Why is he so mad?!

"What did I do?" I hissed. That's when his head snapped up and he glared. I'm not much shorter than him. But right now? I've never felt smaller.

"Do you not know what you do to me?" He questioned. There was nothing but seriousness in his voice.

I could only shake my head no. He darkly chuckled. I gulped. Last time that happened it sent shivers down my spine at what he did. Even if it was harmless.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I questioned trying to hide my shaking voice. Don't think it worked.

He smirked and got up. That's when I got scared. For every step he took towards me. Was a step I took back. That is until my back hit the door. He kept coming closer until there wasn't much space at all between us.

"Why do you act like you don't like me? Why do you hold back? I can see it in your eyes Tae." Those questions threw me for a loop.

"I'm just a fan...." I murmured.

"Say that again." He asked and that's when something in me snapped.

Tears were streaming down my face. But I was determined to get the words out before my voice broke and I broke down.

"I'm just a fan! I'm terrified I'm going to wake up at any second and realize that my dream reality. Was nothing but a dream! I'm scared of what might happen. Why me?! There are so many ARMY. Yet you chose me! There was no audition for a seventh member! You just did that so I would stay! But why?! I don't understand! I notice all your staring and your anger when I get to close to another member! But there's a problem! I don't know what that is! Why? What am I to you?" That's when I had to stop. Tears were steaming down my face and I broke. I broke down and sobbed.

I could tell Jungkook was now in front of me. I peaked and I saw him staring at me. He gently took my hands and made me look at him.

"Tae? You don't know what any of that is called?" I could only shake my head. Officially not trusting my voice.

"That was called jealousy and attraction. It means..." he looked so hesitant. But I wanted him to say it. I looked at him expectantly and he just sighed.

"I like you Tae." I titled my head at him.

"Like a brother?" I don't know why but I frowned at that. I don't want him to see me as a brother.

Then what do I want him to see me as? He then chuckled but there was no humor.

"No Tae... I think... I... love you." I gasped at what he said. My heartbeat increased and my face was red for sure.

"But I'm just a fan..." It was the first thing that came to my mind.

He chuckled without humor once more. Then he took his finger and lifted my chin so that I would have to look at him in the eyes.

"No you're not. You're so much more than that to me. I thought you were cute and you gave me a different feeling than other ARMY." He started to lean in.... but..... for his sake....

I leaned away.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly.

Oh Kookie I think I like you too. I think I've fallen for you too. My innocent side is so easy to play. But I don't want you getting any hate.

"What about your contract? Doesn't it state that you can't date?" I asked terrified. He only shook his head.

"They told us from the beginning that we couldn't date ARMY. But we could date other band members. You're no longer an ARMY. You're a band member now." He stated proudly. I grinned.

"Kookie?" He hummed in response as he stare at my lips.

"How do you know?" He started to lean forward.

This time I didn't stop him. Our lips touched for a few seconds before we pulled away.

"So how?"

"Oh right. Namjoon and Jin are together." He stated causally.

My eyes widened. I got up and was about to open the door. When he stopped me.

"Namjin!!!!!!" I shouted.