Begin and Talking

Jungkook:

As I was watching Tae. It was strange. What was going on? I didn't know but i do know he's a really good actor. Seeing as I even checked him for actual injuries just to be sure. As we were walking back they called out my name. So I knew I had to practice my song, Begin.

They began to play the song in the background as I laid on the small bed that was already there.

"Alright Kook and Rap Mon. You guys can start." We nodded and as I closed my eyes I listened for Rap Mon.

He was speaking in English. But since this was my song. He told me what it all meant earlier. At his cue I stood up and stumbled a bit as the bed was dragged backwards by a retractable cable.

Unfortunately causing it to let out a terrible squeaking noise. But I couldn't do anything but to stare at it. Even though it felt like my ears were going to bleed. Then I heard the paint thing being dragged towards me by another cable.

I didn't really know who it was supposed to represent. I only had to look at it like I was miserable. I forced tears out as I stared at it. Paint was splattered on it by some people above and behind me. My song was cranked up so I could let out one word "no."

I stared as the painting was slowly being I guess you could say more colorful but destroyed at the same time.

I let tears run freely. Then I had to look above me as I heard the bird sound affects. Then below me as there would be a shadow with wings appearing below me in the video.

"Alright! Good job guys! Jungkook go rest!" I nodded and walked to the tissue box and grabbed one.

I sniffled as I wiped my eyes and then my nose before throwing it away.

"Hey?" I turned around to see Tae. I smiled softly at him.

"You ok?" He asks with concern clearly in his voice. I chuckle a bit as I nod.

"I'm alright Tae. I just had to pretend to cry for the video. Nothing actually made me sad." I assured him and he nodded. But still he came closer to hug me. Then pulled away to go sit down.

I walked off to the studio to practice my song.

Back At The Dorm:

I went with Tae to our shared bedroom to see what he was up to. I saw him on his phone and then ringing. I think he was trying to face time someone. I'm proven right a moment later. I was about to leave. But he motioned me to come here.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"My best friend Breigh. After, I was going to face time my parents." I smiled softly at him.

"Can I talk to them?" He nodded as Breigh picked up.

"Hello?" Came a girls voice.

"Hey Breigh!" Tae called happily. Earning a grin from the girl.

"Hey Tae!" She called back happily.

Tae? I thought I was the only one who called him that. Guess not.

"Hey Breigh i want you to meet someone." She grinned and nodded. I moved so she could see me. As I did, her grin widened.

"Hello Jungkook! You better be watching out for my best friend." She said trying to be intimidating. It slightly worked.

"Of course I am. He's a cutie." She nodded in agreement while Tae blushed.

"He sure is! That's why you need to keep an eye on him! He used to get in trouble all the time in high school. Aish I swear this nineteen year old always hid behind his innocent face. Never a smart move. Never helped. Only worsened it. " she looked kind of sad as Tae looked a bit guilty.

"Anyway! Sorry Tae! You'll do great with your new 6 protective friends. I hope you enjoy living in Korea! I'll be sure to get back there when I can. I don't know what I even want to do yet so I'm looking for a college." Tae nodded and listened to his friend speak.

"I can tell by your face Kim Taehyung. You're very tired and you never listen when you're tried. So saranghae bestie! I'll talk to you later!" Breigh said happily with a grin as Tae returned the grin.

"Saranghae bestie! I'll talk to you later! Bye." He called cheerfully as he ended the call.

I didn't understand much of what they were saying since they were both speaking English and I'm still learning it.

But I did understand when they said the Korean phrase for 'I love you'. Although I don't know what the second part meant.

"How does she know Korean?" I ask him as he turns his sleepy eyes towards me. I feel bad but I just need a few answers from him. He yawned before answering.

"We learned it together so we could come here and not look like total idiots." Tae explained as I nodded.

"What did you say after I love you?" I couldn't hide the jealousy. Unfortunately for me Tae noticed and smirked.

"What? Are you jealous? We aren't even dating." I whimpered a bit in despair as I knew I couldn't argue. Since of course, he was right. Lucky for me, he took pity on me and answered my question.

"It means Best friend. That's what Breigh is. She's my best friend and noting more." He grinned before glaring.

"Or less. Would you like me to tell you a story about how we met?" I nodded. I wanted to know why they seemed that close.

"It was second grade. I had just moved to the United States. I knew no one and couldn't speak English very well. That's when I met Breigh because she lived right across from me. When I saw her she had said something so silly. The first thing she said was 'hi! You're my new best friend! Wait whats your name?' I remember it clearly and I remember giggling. From that day on we only grew closer as she helped me with my English. Then when we went to High School. I had already taught her how to speak Korean fluently. So we liked to mess with people. We would talk to them in Korean. We were lucky. We got placed in the exact same classes every single year. One year I accidentally got her schedule and vice versa. But if didn't matter since they were the same. She's stuck by my side. Until now. So I will talk to her and see her when ever I can."

As he finished I could tell he missed her. But at the same time. He wouldn't change it. It's become easier for me to read him like an open book. I smiled gently at him.

"It's ok Tae. Why don't we go to bed? It's been a really long day." I suggested with a slight yawn.

He walked out the room and came back with fruit cups. We ate them then laid down. His back pressed against my chest as my arm was around him.

That's how we fell asleep. That's how we had been falling asleep since he first got here.