-Special

Taehyung:

I can't believe him right now! Disappears for 3 days?! Without even leaving a note or anything. Even sneaking out with the Hyungs help?! I knew something was up when I noticed how strangely they were acting after I asked the question of 'where's Kookie?' Now here he is with a guilt ridden face.

"Where were you?" I keep my voice as calm as possible. Today is December 7. How can he do something like this so close to Christmas?! We were all supposed to be happy at this time of the year. Especially with the Namjin engagement.

"I can't tell you." He sighs. I turn to look at the others.

"Where was he?" I growl slightly. They only frown slightly and shake their heads.

"I'll be back later." I don't wait for a response. I just grab Lilly and head out to the car. I ask him to take me to the studio.

I always try and write lyrics to let out some of my emotion. It takes me a few hours. But I think I have a pretty decent song. I smile at it and title it 'Crystal Snow'. I divide up the parts and see who I gave the first lines of it too. Jungkook. His first lines are:

Making sure like the snow that builds up

You have me the courage to live

I shook it off and went to recording. I let the producers look over the song and they approved. They said I could go ahead and record my lines. My lines being:

"The world is faster than expected"

"How we gonna change it?"

"We don't know yet"

"But surely..."

"Slowly it echos"

"Though I want to touch it, it slips through."

"Oh someday... someday...."

"You small smile is pained for some reason."

"Why can't I find an answer for these feelings?"

"The snowy night sky without a single star."

"Oh someday... someday..."

"The warmth I love, melting the melody."

"I want you to believe, I'll come get you."

"Someday... someday..."

"Let me see your smile, oh baby, eh."

"You did great V! This song is amazing! We'll have the other members record it soon and then we will release it. But because of it being kind of late to be apart of your latest album. We'll make it one of your Japanese songs." I nod and think 'duh. That's the whole reason I sang it in Japanese.' Oh well.

I don't feel like heading back to the dorm just yet. So instead I hang with Lilly and decided to go shopping. I somehow wonder into a Kpop shop. I was wearing a face mask. But I had to reveal myself when the lady was about to kick me out for having my dog with me. When she saw who I was she let me slide. I begin looking around and end up looking at a Jungkook shirt. I already have one. But it doesn't look like this one. 'I'm still his boyfriend.' I think to myself.

In the end I choose to get it. Along with a hoodie that says 'Jungkook... Is Mine.' Why not? I still love him even if I am upset. I curse under my breath when I see some girls whispering while pointing at me and Lilly. I go straight to the register and check out. Putting on the hoodie as soon as I've purchased it. I'm only wearing a T-shirt and I'm freezing. When I get outside I pick up Lilly and speed back to the dorm.