Sope and The Meet Up

Suga:

I was so surprised when Tae walked over and hugged me that I almost slapped him. Until he yelled out in fear and I immediately withdrew my hand. I could never hit him. He's been nothing but kind. I can't blame him for stealing Kookie since neither one knew I liked him. I was actually enjoying Tae hugging me. Until Kook ruined it. He yanked Tae away from me. To which Tae whined in protest. It was actually adorable.

Next thing I know Tae is yelling at Hobi.

"Hobi?! Go to Suga!" He yelled finally giving up on struggling against Kook.

I almost chocked on air. But Hobi only smiled brightly and ran over to me.

"Yoongs!" Hobi cheered happily. I sighed but slightly smiled.

"Yes Hoseok?" I asked him.

"I want to cheer you up!" He proclaimed.

"Huh? But I'm fine." I answered with as much confidence of the statement I could muster. To me it was pretty convincing.

"Don't care. I still want to hang out with you!" He whined.

"Fine." I gave in.

So we hung out. We sat next to each other. Just talking. I even sat next to him on the way back to the dorm. When I normally sleep. But I just talked to Hoseok. Well I was until I got a text. I checked the name and slightly smiled.

Breigh:
Hey! I'm actually in Korea right now. Wasn't really planning to but I've recently moved out and was looking for a dog. And I just so happened to find the perfect one. Problem is he's in Seoul. So my plane is getting ready to land and I was wondering if I could meet up with you today and stay with you guys for awhile?

"Yo Tae!" I shouted.

"Yeah?!" He shouted back.

"Does Lilly get along with other dogs?!" I shouted.

"Yes! Why?!" He yelled back.

"No reason just wondering!" I heard nothing back so I assumed he just shrugged it off.

I don't see Lilly much. The only 2 who really see Lilly are Jungkook and Tae. Seeing as Lilly spends a lot of her time in their room.

Suga:
Sounds good. I just asked Tae if Lilly liked other dogs and he said yes while not suspecting a single thing. I can meet up with you wherever and then we can both come back here and you can make it a surprise. How does that sound?

Breigh:
Sounds great Yoongs! You can meet me at the adoption place and then we can go get some stuff for him and talk?

Suga:
Sounds great! Just text me the address.

Breigh:
Ok here it is *******  see you there at about 5:00!

Suga:
See you then!

It's 4:30 now so I better go ahead and go now.

"I'll be back later!" I called out.

I got some reply's and decided that was good enough. I walked right out and over to where the driver was waiting. I called him while walking out.

When we got to the place I immediately spotted Breigh.

"Hey Yoongs!" She called out to me. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey Breigh. So where's the puppy?" I questioned looking around but seeing no cutie with four fluffy feet.

"He's in there. I haven't gone in to get him or even pick him out. I was hoping you could help me." She grinned at me.

"Sure." I smiled back at her.

She nodded and walked in while I followed her. She went up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Breigh. I'm here to see the German Shepherd puppies?" She asked the lady.

Good thing Breigh and Tae learned Korean. The lady nodded and led us to a back room.

She left us alone when we got to the room with the puppies.

"So about Kook." She started off as I gulped.

"I don't love him. So I'm hopping it'll be better. I think I like Hobi but I'm not sure." She smiled knowingly at me. She had sat down to look at the puppies.

"What do you like about him." She questioned while petting the puppies. I sat down beside her as some of them came up to me.

"He's just a ball of sunshine. He can always make me feel better when I'm at my worst. But so can Jimin. But Hoseok has such a bright personality and contagious smile. And I know he cares for me. Tae was trying to hug me because I looked upset. Until Jungkook ripped him off. He tried to protest but Jungkook only held him tighter. So he called Jhope over to make me feel better and he did." I talked as fast as I could. I looked over and saw Breigh thinking. She had a serious but curious look on her face.

"That's Tae alright. But it sounds like you really like Hoseok." She concluded nodding to it.

"So, can you help me pick one now? I want a boy puppy." She said enthusiastically.

I looked around and saw a puppy in the corner. I could tell it was a boy. He was smaller than the others. The others had pushed him out of the way. I know because I watched them do it.

I walked over to the little one and picked him up.

"Hey buddy." I cooed lightly scratching the back of his neck. He wagged in return.

"Breigh,I really like this one!" I announced loudly. She walked over and looked at him.

"May I hold him?" She asked and I nodded as I passed him over to her. The puppy wagged and snuggled up to her.

"I'm taking this one." She said happily. I grinned and we went to the front to pay.

But the lady didn't let us. Must of been a fan of BTS and so she let us get the puppy for free. We then went to the store and got some stuff for him while we talked about Jhope and the Taekook couple.

While going to the dorm Breigh picked out a name for him.

"Magic." She had decided. I didn't question it. When we got to the dorm we walked in and everyone was on the couch or floor watching a movie. They didn't recognize Breigh or the puppy. They noticed me though seeing as I got a few "Hey." From some of the members.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Breigh shouted. Magic whined as I slapped my hands over my ears. Tae turned around and his face lit up. Everyone else turned around as well but they only looked utterly confused. Except Kook who just look surprised.

Tae jumped off from where he was sitting. Which just so happen to be Kooks lap.

Don't be jealous Suga. I told myself. It didn't really help. However, glancing over at a smiling Hoseok? A literal ray of sunshine. That did help.

Tae rushed over and hugged Breigh. Then he noticed the puppy.

"Puppy!" He squealed. Immediately petting and hugging the little fluff ball.

"So. Why are you with Breigh?" Asked Jimin.

"Why are you with Suga?" Asked Jhope.