Here We Go

Taehyung:

I was woken up by the sound of a scream. I sat bolt right up and super sped to the hotel room it was coming from. I immediately began banging on the door.

"Jimin?! What's wrong?! I heard you scream!" I yelled so he could hear me. Jimin was the only one who didn't share a room with anyone. He soon came to the door with a look of horror on his face. He was shaking really badly and he was kind of pale. I didn't waste a second and sped to the Suga's and Hoseoks room. Got them. Then to Namjoon and Jins and grabbed them. And finally to my hotel room to grab Kookie. Then back to Jimins.

"Alright Jimin. Tell us what's wrong." He shakily nodded and motioned us to come inside. we all did and he went and sat on his bed. We all gathered around him. He shakily held up his phone. Everyone immediately had a look of horror when they saw it. It was an anonymous text.

Unknown:
See you at the AMA's Jimin. Oh! And don't forget about Hoseok too.

Followed by a picture of a gun.

"What the hell do we do?!" Jin cried out. He looked really scared. Just like the rest of us. Well except one. Namjoon. He looked to be thinking. Then without warning he pulled out a gun and aimed it for me. Before anyone could say anything, maybe like 'where the hell did you even get that?! And how did you bring it into the hotel?!'. He fired it.

Time seemed to slow down. The bullet was moving at an incredibly slow speed. I looked around and everyone looked like they were frozen. I reached out. A little scared and grabbed the bullet. Time seemed to resume. When it did. I heard Kookie screaming. I only looked at them.

"What?" Jungkook said blinking back some tears. I held out my hand and showed them the bullet. We all looked at Namjoon.

"Tae can catch bullets. He's fast enough. That in a dangerous situation. He can move very fast and prevent it." We all nodded and sighed in relief.

"So, Jimin And I are safe?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon looked unsure.

"What is it?" Jin asks his boyfriend.

"Well, if Taehyung were to do that. He would reveal his speed to all of America and that information will spread like wild fire. But, yes. If anything bad happens. Taehyung can prevent it." Namjoon explains. I nod.

"I don't care. As long as I can save my brothers!" I exclaim happily. Everyone smiled. Except Jungkook. I walked over and pecked his lips shyly.

"A-and my boyfriend." Jungkook grinned in satisfaction and wrapped his arm around my waist. Today is Jimmy Kimmel. Then AMA's a the day after that. Our manager called and told us we were also going on the James Corden show the day after AMA's. So then the day after that is Ellen. No matter what happens at any time. If we back out of any of those interviews. It will make us look even worse. So, even if I do reveal my speed at the AMA's. I still have to go to the interview for Ellen and James Corden.

We all head back to our respective dorms. But, because Jimin is really scared. I use my super speed to get ready. I'm just about to walk out when Jungkook stops me with his hand on my wrist. I turned to look back at him.

"Where are you going?" He questions me.

"Back to Jimins room while you get ready. I already am and he's scared because he has no one in there." Jungkook sighs but nods anyway. So I head over to Jimins room. When I enter I see something horrific.

A gun man right in front of a terrified Jimin. I growl and shout at the top of my lungs.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY BEST FRIEND?!"

He only smirks and turns the gun toward me. I don't move. He fires without a second thought. Once more the world slows down and this time I catch the bullet with ease. When the speed is returned to normal. I see the smirk on his face slowly disappear. I hold out my hand and drop the bullet on the floor.

"You wanna try that again?" I growl at him. He looks horrified. But I'm the one who turns horrified as the smirk returns.

"What about your fiend Hoseok?" Without a second thought. Not caring who sees me. I grab the guy and tie him up really good. Then speed to Hoseok and Yoongis room. I see an equally terrifying sight. Only worse.

Yoongi is standing in front of Hoseok as the gun is just about to go off. When it does. I speed over as quickly as I can and grab the bullet that was halfway to Yoongis heart. I drop the bullet and glare at the guy.

"Are you kidding me?! Did you think I was going to let you do that?!" I growl at him when I see his surprised face. I grab him and the other guy and sneakily run them to the police station. I tell them what happened and showed the video evidence that I took. They locked them up and I headed back. They never questioned the speed. They were too shocked that I caught the bullet. Soon it was time to go to the Jimmy Kimmel show.

When we got there. I sneakily sped us all in to avoid the paparazzi. We then walked like nothing happened.

"BTS!" I thought it was a fan who shouted. But when I turned. I saw Jimmy Kimmel.

We got through the show. Answering the questions and even played a prank. When it was with the moms we all just kind of laughed. But meeting the girls was different.

One girl hugged me and I looked over to see Jungkook. Only for it to happen vise versa a minute later. The two fans were really nice. It's just the fact that we're possessive over each other. We just try not to show it. We both know it too. Although we agreed a while ago. That Kookie is more possessive. He even said to ask Jin about it. To which Jin replied with "yes he's very possessive over what's his and what he loves. Now when we're upset and something bad happens. He does stick up for us. But with you. It's so much different. It's like no one can even look at you without it triggering his possessive side. Try not to get mad. It just shows that he loves you. Because no one is allowed to touch what's his and what he loves." I still blush when I think back to it.

We answered the questions. But one question kind of caught me off guard.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook turns his head toward him.

"How do you feel about V?" No matter how many times Kookie seems to try and explain it. All of them feel like they're not all he's trying to say. He tries. But it still feels like it's not all he wants to say or do. I raise my eyebrows at him. But he just shakes his head. So I translate for him. 'One sentence at a time please.' I mouth at him and he nods.

I wait for him to start talking.

"I'll translate for him." Jimmy nods.

"I know I love him."

"But I'm not so sure how to express how much."

"I've tried a few times."

"But each time."

"Feels like I'm not showing all my emotion."

"He is my boyfriend."

"I do love him."

"We've been dating for a few years."

"With very supportive fans."

"And yet."

"I still can't fully express it."

"But maybe I will one day."

"So all I can say now is."

"Just trust that I love him enough."

"To keep him by my side."

"For as long as I can."

"And I'm hoping that's Forever."

I'm blushing by the end of it. I look at Jimmy and he mouths 'go ahead.' I nod and lean over to Kookie. I hug him and secretly peck his lips.

Soon we're back at the hotel. Tired and still a bit shaken from earlier. But content. I'm happy to be back in America. But I don't really care where I'm at honestly.

As long as I have my Kookie by my side through all of it. Wherever I am.