Jealousy 2 and Visiting

Hoseok:

Who is Breigh?! Why is she with MY Suga?! Ok, so yes. I have a crush on Suga. But he doesn't know it. I thought he had a crush on Kookie so I never bothered. But now I'm freaking bothered!

"Why are you with Suga?"

I said at the exact time that Jimin spoke.

"Why are you with Breigh?"

Oh wait! I know who Breigh is now! She has all our numbers and texts all of us once in awhile. But she's Tae's friend from America. I think she speaks fluent Korean though.

While I was jealous and it looked like Jimin was too. Tae jumped off Kooks lap and ran right to her. Then grabbed the puppy out of her arms.

"So, what are you doing here?" I tried again.

Yoongi smiled and wrapped an arm around Breigh. I immediately glared. But I couldn't for long because Breigh laughed and shook off his arm.

"Really, Yoongs? Anyways, Tae?" Tae looked up at her with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook came over and wrapped an arm around Tae's waist as he was still holding the puppy.

"Yes Brae?" Breigh cringed at the name.

"Just because our parents used that best friend ship name. Doesn't mean you do. Also, I was hoping to stay with you guys for only the weekend. I came here to get my puppy Magic. But I don't want to go back on the 15 hour flight right away." Breigh ranted.

I don't like how she so easily talked to Yoongi. And Yoongs? He didn't even get mad at the nickname!

"Sure Breigh! You're my best friend of course you can stay!" Tae cheered happily.

I saw Yoongi try and wrap an arm around her. I immediately walked right up to him. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him about a foot away.

I leaned in so that my mouth was near his ear.

"You, me , room, talk, now." I huffed. My words jumbled because my frustration was clouding my thinking.

He nodded and smirked. But I could see a bit of red on the tips of his ears.

This time he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. As soon as we were in the room. He closed and locked the door. Then spinning around to face me.

"Jealous?" He smirked.

I couldn't deny it. All the members could tell when I was lying. Even Tae!

"Fine! Yes I was!" I growled.

He smirked and started walking towards me. For every step he took. I took a bigger step back. What seemed to slip from my mind was that a room doesn't go on forever. Eventually my back hit the wall and his hands immediately were placed on either side of my head.

He leaned forward with a hungry look in his eyes. I shook a little. I had no clue on what he was planing. But I wasn't expecting what he did next. He pecked me on the lips then backed up.

"I like YOU Hoseok. Breigh is just a really good friend. Besides someone else likes her. So calm down. Because you're not in a competition with her. So be nice and come with me." He held out his hand for me to take and I gladly did.

I couldn't believe what I saw when we walked out.

Jimin (POV) :

We all watched as Suga dragged Hobi in the direction of a bedroom.

"Hey Jimin And Namjin!" Breigh grinned.

Namjoon and Jin looked at her kind of funny. Then something looked like it clicked in their minds.

"Tae!" They shouted.

Tae grinned sheepishly. Then grabbed Breigh's hand and dragged her beside Jungkook. He then used both of them as a shield by hiding behind them.

"You told her didn't you?" They asked.

Breigh looked behind her and sighed.

"Of course he did. I'm still his best friend. " I felt a growl in my throat.

I like Breigh. I don't know how. Well not really anyway. We've only really talked on the phone. But we talk a LOT. I don't know if she likes me back though.

"Tae,chill. Please? Kook will protect you. " she said then walked over to me.

"He Jiminie." Her voice was low.

"Hey Breigh." I said back.

"So you like me huh?" My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"How did you know that?" I bursted out. She chuckled.

"Suga said you liked someone. I am actually a very observant person. I don't miss much. " she explained and I nodded.

" I liked you too by the way." She then turned to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I sighed in content and did the same. Breigh is about 5'7 and I'm about 5'8.5. So she's not much shorter then me. But I'm still taller by a bit. Either way. I still like her for her. I know that sounds cheesy but, oh well.

Jungkook (POV) :

Why does Tae have to be so nice to everyone. But what can I get jealous over? In my opinion? Everything. But in Tae's? Nothing. He says I have nothing to be jealous about and I trust and believe him. But I can't help but still fell jealous sometimes. What can I say? I'm only human after all.

I grabbed Tae by the waist and brought him closer.

"Is this what you imagined your future to be like?" I asked breathing in the addicting scent of his hair.

" No." I frowned at him. But he only smiled and pecked my lips.

"It's better." He sighed in content.

That's when Suga and Hoseok chose to come out. Hoseoks mouth dropped open, while Suga was smirking. I followed their gaze and saw Jimin and Breigh hugging each other. While Jimin kisses the top of Breigh's head.

I guess. This all we need...

For now that is.