Love Yourself Era

16 Months Later:

Taehyung:

Wow it's been a wild ride since I've joined my idols who I've looked up to since the moment they debuted. I always knew they would make it and be known all around the world. I just never thought I would be apart of that or be able to call myself a Bangtan Boy. I even had a small acting career. Well until my character was killed. Still fun! Right now? We're practicing for DNA.

In the comeback trailers. They were almost like a mini drama. It was so weird to act with the girl and to see my boyfriend acting with a girl. I dunno though. The fans seemed to like the girls who were supposed to represent our Conscience. Well except mine. Though it was most likely because mine was a bad influence. But now we're recording. I even have a part with Jungkook in both DNA and Mic Drop. Not to mention that I'm super proud of Jimin for his song Serendipity.

I couldn't be happier. But I still want to know what will happen next. So far. It's been crazy. Jungkook said that I would get used to it after a while. Now here I am about 19 months later since I've joined them and yet I still find myself complaining. I'm currently gulping a bottle of water.

"I thought you said it would get better!" I complained to my boyfriend. He comes over with a towel and dabs at the sweat trickling down my face.

"Sorry babe. I might have lied. It's still tiering for us too. We just do a better job at hiding it." He chuckles. Once he's done wiping my face. He leans in and pecks my lips.

"Though. It might hurt worse because of last night when we..." my hand immediately clamps over his mouth. But the other members come over anyway. Why is my boyfriend such a loud mouth?

"Is that what all that noise was last night? No wonder it was actually hard to fall asleep." Yoongi grumbles.

"You better have used protection!" Scolds Jin.

Namjoon just smirks at us. Hoseok squeals like a High School girl who just got asked out by their crush. And Jimin grins at us. These Hyungs are so weird. Oh well. I can't complain I'm weird too! Just not like that.

"Aish!!! You Pabo! Why did you have to open your big mouth?!" I yell at Kookie. He only laughs while my face is beet red and I have to hide my face by burying it into his chest.

"Wait to go Kook. Now he's to embarrassed to really do anything except hide by doing that." Jimin says while pointing to his best friend.

"I still can't believe he's mine." Jungkook mutters. My face turns redder. But I can't help it. I lean up and peck his lips.

"And I can't believe you're mine." I whisper in his ear.

"Do you want to get it again tonight?" He smirks. My head snaps up toward him and I glare.

"No! You go to rough! It always hurts like hell the next day!" I yell at him before burying my head in his chest again.

"Sorry babe. Can't help it." He kisses the top of my head while continuing to laugh. I swear that laugh sounds like he's mocking me in his own twisted way.

"I hate you." I mutter. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. The members must see the look in his eyes that I do. Because they're out of the break room and off to somewhere faster than I thought possible. Even Yoongi who moves faster than I've ever seen him move.

"Oh no." I shudder at his gaze.

"Oh yes." He answers. I gulp.

He connects our lips quickly. It starts off sweet and innocent. But it sure as hell doesn't stay that way. He licks my bottom lip. Asking for entrance. I decide to tease him and not let him. I instantly regretted that decision. His hand moves lower. Until it's resting on my butt. He squeezes it making me yip and jump while wrapping my legs around his waist. He takes advantage shoving his tongue in my mouth while catching me. My hands go to his hair slightly tugging at it making him moan just slightly into my mouth. If he doesn't stop. We're screwed.

We still have to practice a few other songs like Mic Drop and Go Go. I try to pull away. He doesn't let me. He grabs the back of my neck forcing me to keep my head in place while his tongue continues to invade my mouth. He finally pulls away for air. But right when I'm about to say something. His moth moves to my neck and I'm moaning instead.

"Ju-Jung... ahh!" No matter how badly I want to say something. Or how badly I need to say something. I can't when he's doing this. So I guess I'll have to try harder for my message to be heard.

"Jung... mmm... Kook." I finally get out. He hums in response while my back is still against the wall he backed me into earlier. My legs still around his waist and his mouth still on my neck.

" we.. ahh.. n-ne-need. T-to go pr-pract... mmm... practice." Well that won't easy. But all he does is hum again. When he finally pulls away. I'm a panting mess and his hair is completely messed up.

"I guess you're right. But I don't want to stop." He says the second part so darkly that it sends shivers up my spine. What saved my ass was yelling.

"MAKE SURE YOU'RE DECENT AND NOT ACTING INAPPROPRIATE BY THE TIME WE WALK IN!!!!!!!!" I can hear Jimin and Hoseok scream. Jungkook sighs in frustration. But still reluctantly sets me down. He grabs a near by rag and wipes my face while fixing my clothes and hair. I do the same to him until we finally look decent enough. Although we're both still slightly panting. Hoseok And Jimin walk in a few seconds later.

" Thank god. I remember walking in once when you two were eating each other's faces. To much tongue. Disgusting!" Complained Hoseok.

"You think that's bad?! These two idiots didn't bother to lock the door last night and I walked in to tell them dinner was ready right when they were starting to undress each other!" Jimin complains while Hoseoks eyes widen while he looks at Jimin.

"Is that why you were so quiet when you came back to the table yesterday?!" Hoseok screams. Jimin winces a bit from the volume but still nods.

Jungkook finally clears his throat.

"You two just interrupted something very important. Was there something you two needed?" His voice is very dark and he sounds incredibly annoyed. Ever since the first time we did 'it' Jungkooks been like this.

More possessive and more annoyed every time we get interrupted. He confessed a few months ago just how much he loved me and how much he wanted to protect me. I cried at his speech at the time. Now I'm still tearing up just thinking about it. A tear drops just by thinking about it. Jungkook immediately wipes it.

"Please don't cry. What's wrong?" He sounds worried. I only laugh.

"Just remembering you're very sweet speech a few months back." I sigh.

Flash back:

"T-Tae?" Jungkook stutters. I turn toward him and hum.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked and I nod. He takes my hand and leads us to our room.

"I just wanted to let you know something. I've wanted to let you know for awhile now. I know for a fact that I love you and I know I say it all the time. I just want to let you know that I truly meant it. Ever since I saw you on the plane. I immediately wanted to protect you from all the bad in the world. You just looked so innocent. I fell in love so quickly. I was afraid to. But I found it harder and harder everyday not to fall for you. And now? I know I'm in love with you without a single doubt in my mind. I just wanted to let you know I love you Kim Taehyung. Forever and always." I was crying throughout it.

End Of Flashback

"They are right though Kookie. We should head back to practice." I coax him he sighs but nods.

"We May not do 'it' tonight. But I'm still kissing you later." He pecks my lips.

"You can kiss me anytime." I giggle and he grins at me.

I love you Jeon Jungguk. Forever and always.