Somewhere You'll Like

The vibration from his phone beside his head had woken him from his sleep. He blinked away his sleep as he propped himself up onto his elbow while picking up the device now demanding his attention. Hitting the answer button on the display and bringing the device to his ear he groans slightly and rolls onto his back to drape his arm over his eyes that stung from the light of the phone.

"Oh. Did I wake you?" Eiji's voice came through the device in a comical way that entailed that he already knew that TJ was sleeping, but also that he intended to wake the sleeping male.

"Don't worry about it." TJ grumbles back already mentally picturing the small innocent smile that Eiji would be adorning at that very moment.

"I won't then. I'm outside though." He points out as if an afterthought and the call ends abruptly.

TJ looks to the device's screen to confirm that he indeed was just hung up on before he could say anything else and sighs deeply. The trudge to the front door in the darkened home seemed to be like dragging weights behind him as the exhaustion had yet to leave him. He unlocks the door and swings it open for Eiji to stand in the doorway with a hamburger in his mouth and his eyebrows raised in that startled amusement of his friends groggy appearance. He snorts out a bit of a laugh and finishes biting off a piece of the greasy sandwich.

"You look terrible-" Eiji manages through a full mouth though shielding it with his burger from TJ's view as he scans over the more than agitated male before him.

"Aw I love you too." TJ sighs outs rubbing at his eyes in hopes to rouse himself further, already knowing that this wasn't some friendly visit.

Eiji holds up the brown paper bag to TJ and sways it slightly as to entice him further into whatever ordeal he was about to announce, in which his friend had no choice but to oblige to. Not that he would refuse, but it worth the game of portraying humanitarian displays despite the actual truth of the matter.

"I got you one, and some fries." Eiji announces and withdraws the bag just enough for TJ to be unable to reach and points to the flat black car in the driveway behind him in signal as he continues to chew. "Put some clothes on. We are going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere you'll like." Eiji automatically answers turning away and sitting on the steps of the entryway in show that he was going to wait for TJ to return so that they could leave. But also hinting that he wasn't going to leave without him, and he was determined.

TJ sighs and turns back towards the house, leaving the door wide open, knowing that if he didn't, Eiji would become curious as to why he was shut out and begin to peruse through the home in hopes of finding out any new found hobbies or secrets that his friend had picked up. The tell-tale would have been the sweater that was draped over the back of the chair in the dining room from Cyren's visit earlier on in the day and that wasn't something that TJ was willing to talk about at that given time. Considering he hadn't the slightest idea why he was even conversing with the girl, or why he was being so open with her, or even why he felt the need to hide it. But this definitely wasn't the time for that conversation and it wasn't something that he even knew how to explain. He didn't like to speak on something that he didn't have all of the details for. Him and Eiji were very similar in thought process, a bit of mannerisms, and a lot on how they responded to things, so it would be a banter of questions to questions to answering with more questions in which would leave them both in a state of sheer confusion. As TJ dressed in a pair of black pants and pulled on his preferred hoodie for night excursions, which primarily was black save for the sleeves being a dark grey, he quickly shuffled back down the hallway to see Eiji just now getting curious and leaning back to look into the living room.