Let the Games Begin

"Oh you think it's funny? You think this is a joke? That I wouldn't take any of this seriously? You're kidding me right....." TJ spats out disdainfully, his temper getting the better of him.

"I didn't say that, your bipolar attitude is interfering." Eiji chuckles out through the receiver on the other side of the phone.

The black haired male seemed more than done with the entire situation and was becoming increasingly annoyed with each passing day. This game wasn't much fun for him, but Eiji was enjoying watching the progression and how much more human TJ was becoming. Always going to Cyren's rescue, or was it that her presence brought out the ugliness that TJ loathed in others, either way, it was going accordingly to plan.

"You're being more... intimate with her right?" Eiji asks finally, choosing his words delicately, knowing that anything could set him off at this point.

".... Remind me of how I'm supposed to do that..." TJ grumbles out, his response unsure but still holding firm with his anger, he switches his phone between his hand and turns on the sink faucet to rinse away the blood from his hand.

"Typically physical contact, and also.... Not being so harsh...." Eiji reminds through the phone, his voice more serious now and instructive, only trying to assist him further.

"Harsh? I'm harsh?" TJ quips looking up into the dingy mirror behind the sink at his reflection, visually searching himself for anything off-putting that could invoke another to feel fearful of him.

"TJ.... You don't know finesse. Just. Don't say what you think right away."

"This is stupid. Alright. Fine. Are you done being a recluse?" TJ sighs out turning off the faucet and goes to dry his now clean hands while wedging hid phone between his shoulder and cheek.

"Nope." The call drops immediately making TJ more annoyed with his best friend's absence, he pockets his phone instantly, knowing that trying to contact him again would be futile. 

He understood that he needed his time alone to figure out things for himself, he got that, but that didn't make him understand why he was being kept away as well. He always believed for them to be close enough to not have to be like this, where yet another person was leaving him to be alone. It was expected but not from someone that he saw as himself, as if they were the same person. It bothered him enough to become disinterested in the antic altogether but annoyed that it was going on none the less.

It was always like this, no matter what, when people are involved, there's cause for feelings that he would rather not have. Such as being completely alone, and annoyed, or angered. The sweet silence of nothingness was preferred and yet, having let others in, he now couldn't achieve that unless they were all gone. He had considered that it was more so about him rather than others. Though the pattern was consistent with others, even when it didn't include him. So it had be something that was natural. It was natural for people to come and go in one's life. But why didn't one person ever just stay, to remain, to go through this segment of living together in a familiar setting. It wouldn't matter once everyone was gone again, it never really mattered, nothing ever really did.

With a bored sigh, TJ runs his fingers through his hair and scratches at his scalp just enough as to physically rid himself of the thoughts and exits the campus bathroom, intent on getting to his next class. 

------------------------------

He entered the classroom nearly last and looked around at the two-seat desk tables around the room, searching for the one crop of copper toned hair he knew would be in there. Spotting her on the far right, against the wall, she had taken the wall seat and was setting up her notebook and pens, as well as the textbook for the class, ignoring everything else around her. He immediately set his path to take the available seat beside her and slid into the seat silently. His eyes shift over to her bare shoulders and her jacket draped over the back of her chair, her freckled and discolored forearms out on display for everyone else. Though no one was seemingly noticing the small detail that set her apart from everyone else in more ways than one. She jumps slightly now noticing him beside her and nearly knocks off her supplies from the desk top. Her wide emerald gaze now fixed on him.