Author's Note

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DONE!!!!

Thank you all SO SO SO much for reading/voting/commenting because it means the world to me, and really, even though it sounds cheesy, I couldn't have done it without my readers. All of you motivate me to write more of River and Emery's story and for that I thank you! :)

I know a lot of you are already commenting, saying you don't want it to be the end of Rimery and want me to write another book, even if it's about Mary, or Haven, but I'm not going to. I'm extreamily busy right now as you can probably tell from my lack of updates :( BUT I have told some of you that I have a bit of a surprise to make sure the series doesn't exactly end!

I think I'm going to right a prequel in Emery's perspective, so you can see what he went through before he randomly showed up in River's barn and HOW he got there :) Also, I'm going to do my best to make Alana's appearance in the book as minimal as possible so don't worry!

Please comment and tell me what you think and if you want the prequel!

Again, thanks SO SO SO much for reading and thanks to my close Wattpad friend's who have helped me/motivated me to write the series! :) Feel free to send me your links and I'll read/comment/vote on your books! :)

Thanks for reading! <3

'All good things must come to an end.'