Chapter 14

Camila was woken by something wet against her. She shifted slightly to try and get away, but the wetness still remained. She once again shifted, this time a quiet whine escaping her lips, but still, she didn't manage to get away from the mysterious wetness.

She sighed lightly and took her thumb out of her mouth, her eyes looking around the room blearily. She spotted her Lolo still asleep, led on her side facing her. The other thing she noticed was how dark it was. It obviously wasn't time to get up, so Camila shifted one last time to try and get away from the wetness, but now she was a little more awake, she recognised the wetness immediately.

She had wet herself.

Again.

Ignoring the tightness in her throat from wanting to burst into tears, she kicked the covers off of her and slid out of bed, looking at the large wet spot on the bed with teary eyes and a trembling lip.

It was like it was mocking her.

She knew it would happen again, she just knew it.

She was a little stuck on what to do next. Should she wake Lolo? Or should she deal with this herself? I mean, she was nine years old after all, she should me more than capable of cleaning herself up.

But she didn't think she could.

She knew telling Lolo wasn't an option though, she would find out anyway considering it was her bed that she had ruined, so she could either wake her and tell her, or change herself and let Lolo find out on her own.

Running and hiding seemed like a good option too.

But she knew she couldn't so that to Lolo. She had promised to be a good girl after all.

Letting a quiet sob escape her lips, she hesitantly walked round to Lolo's side of the bed and softly shook her.

Nothing.

She shook her again, this time a little harder, but still, nothing.

This reminded her of being back at the orphanage. It was her first night there, and she'd had an accident, so like any kid would, she went to look for comfort, only to come out empty handed.

Sobbing defeatedly, she shook Lolo as hard as she possibly could.

As if it was magic, Lolo sprung up from the bed and looked around the room, her sleepy eyes landing on a distraught, sobbing Camila.

She kicked the covers off, "Camila sweetheart, what's the matter?" She asked, cupping the small girls cheek gently.

Camila rung her hands anxiously, her bottom lip still trembly, "I-i had another accident. I'm sorry Lolo" she sobbed out, her voice quiet.

Lauren moved the covers from the other side of the bed, a quiet sigh escaping her lips at the sight of the large wet spot on her bed.

Again.

She couldn't help but be a little annoyed. Not at Camila, but at Camila's parents, the orphanage owners. The poor kid was traumatised, and they didn't care. They didn't try and help her, and that made her angry.

Camila, assuming the worst, thought her silence meant she was angry, so she backed away from her Lolo and covered her face with her arms to protect her face, her sobs once again growing in volume.