THE STRAIN OF PASSION Part 14

Dan went back to Jersey and parked closely to Bill and Brenda's house and waited until the neighborhood had quiet down.

When the setting of the moon was below the horizon, Dan got out of his car, stooped down real low, and moved off into the shadow, he quietly ran to the back of the house and crawled through a window.

The house seemed to be quit silent and still as if everyone's asleep. Dan walked slowly through the house until he came to the kitchen where Bill was getting something cold to drink.

"Who are you? And how did you get in here?"

Dan didn't say a word he just shot Bill and the gun fire woke up Brenda, she flew down stairs and yelled.

"Bill, Bill is everything alright?" she barged in the kitchen and almost stumble over Bill's dead body lying on the floor, she let out a sudden loud cry, and the piercing sound woke up Mark, he flew down stairs to see what was the matter, he push the kitchen door open and before he could ask what's going on, he saw his father lying on the floor.

"Daddy, Daddy please get up, wake up Daddy."

Dan walked slowly over towards the kitchen counter and picked up a knife and walked towards Mark, Brenda yelled.

"No Dan, please stop!" Her life was shattered, her earth shook, it was hell's doors opening up, and she couldn't stop Dan. Frighten for his life,

Mark raised both of his hands up over his head to protect his self, then Dan stabbed the boy straight through his hand into his skull, Mark dropped beside him as he expired.

"What have you done? Are you crazy?" Just then Little Dan came down, and he saw the blood dripping from the knife and the dead bodies on the floor; he was so startle he became numb and could not move.

Dan saw the fear in his son's eyes he grabbed his son and pushed Marlene out the door.

"Come on Marlene, you are not Mrs. Brenda Cross anymore."

Marlene became so aware of the danger her and her son was in and she cracked and collapse in the yard. Dan walked over her and placed his son in the car seat then he went back and jacked up Marlene and placed her over his shoulder and carried her like a sack of potatoes, just so he could kill her slowly. He took them to an old abandon house on the out skirts of town a little country house where no one could find them.

Marlene and her son clench together tightly in fear of what Dan might do to them.

A