4) Erza

(Y/N) POV

Apparently Natsu and Lucy have become a team, after being together in some request job, and one of those jobs earned Lucy another Golden Key. The Virgin, Virgo. I would also like to be in a team, but I am still not allowed to go on any request job yet. And about my training, has the week with water magic passed and Water has taught me many things, like to move the water in the air and use the smallest water, to do a strong spell.

''Mira-chan, three beers over here, if you please.'' Order Wakaba, smoking pink hearts through his cigaret. Laki is sitting in front of him on the table. ''Come on, go out on a date with me, Mira-chan.''

''Don't start with this again.'' Mumble Laki.

''But, Dear... You have a wife, don't you?'' Ask Mira and use her magic, transforming her body to Wakaba's chubby wife.

''Please stop that, Mira-chan.'' Beg Wakaba with a sweatdrop. Mirajane turns back and is still smiling.

''One of these days would I like to drink in peace.'' Mumble Cana to herself, sitting on the table behind Wakaba.

''You drink too much.'' Point out Macao. I just smile at the sight, while placing a glass of beer to a member, then walk past a pissed off Natsu, mobbing with his head on the table.

''We should really get to work...'' Mumble Natsu, bored out of his mind, while Happy is munching a fish next to him.

''Aye. We are running out of food money.'' Agree Happy. I still don't know why Happy always says 'Aye'.

''Man, I wish we had that 2,000,000 jewel now.'' Complained Lucy, standing beside the table. ''Now that I think about it, I am not going to make my rent for next month. I got to do a job, too.'' Luckily for me, my rent is getting paid by the guild. I can't go on jobs, so the guild pays my rent. Also the landlady said I need to pay the half of the normal price, so I shall pay, or the guild, 50,000 jewel each month. The reason I got that deal, is because I am a little sweet girl, who also loves to help the landlady sometimes. ''Finding a magic bracelet... Breaking the spell on a cursed cane... Reading someone's love horoscope... Hunting a volcano demon? Wizard jobs sure come in lots forms...''

''Just let me or (Y/N) know if you find one you are interested in.'' Chirped Mirajane, walking up to the request bord. ''The master is at a conference right now, you see.''

''A conference?'' Ask Lucy confused.

''All the guild masters in the area get together and give regular reports. It is different than the council meetings, though.'' Explain Mirajane kindly, but then turn to look at our Painter Wizard, Reedus. ''Reedus, can I borrow a light pen?'' A light pen is a tool that will allow you to draw in the air, which is what Mirajane is about to do. ''The people on top of the world of magic are the 10 members of the council, connected with the government. Their job is to bring order to everything that goes on in the world of magic. And on the chance that a wizard commits a crime, they pass judgment on them. Then below them are the organization of guild masters, the Guild Master Leagues. They circulate the decrees of the council, smooth out communication between the guilds in the same area, and keep us unified. It is a pretty tough job.''

''I had no idea that the guilds were connected like that.'' Says Lucy surprised and has a finger under her chin. I didn't even know about this, but I am a young child and don't know that much.

''Princess, are you ready for your training?'' Ask a familiar voice behind me. I look up and meet the eyes of one of my 15 spirits, Silver.