30) Welcome Wendy and Carla

(Y/N) POV

Our little ship tour home was nice. Natsu is over happy to be able to move in a transportation. He also asked a lot of question on why I didn't use Troia before. I just ignored him. Before we took of, did I get Lucy to meet inside the guildhall of Caitshelter and gave her three zodiac keys that belonged to Angel. They wanted Lucy to be their new owner, so they asked me to bring them to her. And about that information about Galexia, can't I get more from my spirits. They say when the time is right, do I get my answer from them, until then I need to research to get those information.

''And so, that's why I have invited Wendy and Carla to join Fairy Tail.'' Finish Erza, explaining everything about the mission.

''It's a pleasure.'' Wendy bowed and stand beside me. I am way smaller than her. About her waist high.

''So cute.'' Starts Wakaba. The guild just start asking question to Wendy and surround her. I manage to get out by using teleportation. I stand next to grandpa and try to find the stamp.

''What are you looking for?'' Ask Mira. I take a peek at her, but return to look more.

''I am looking for the stamp. I wanna give Wendy and Carla their stamp. Please.'' I begged and use my puppy dog eyes. Mira nodded and find the stamp for me. ''Thank you.'' I jump down the counter and run over to my new sister. ''Where do you wanna have your mark and witch color?'' I asked kindly.

''Light blue like my old one and on the same spot, please.'' I nodded and place the stamp there. A new replacement for Caitshelter mark. Carla just get the same color on her back.

''Welcome to Fairy Tail, sister Wendy and Carla.'' Wendy is more like a real sister. Her age and high is what make her look like one. Before I could say more, comes water out of the blue and almost drown us.

''Juvia was so very, very worried. Juvia's eyes pour with tears.'' Come on Juvia.

''Gray, stop her.'' Says a member. Gray come by and shout 'why me?'

''I am not the only one who can drown this guild.'' I shout happily. Some of the member sweat-dropped. ''Water, come to me.'' I didn't call for Water, but I collect all the water and make it disappeared. Some time later starts Natsu telling about his fight with Cobra.

''And then there was this snake flying in the sky.'' Snake... Cubelious. I almost forgot all about her. I walk over to grandpa with the lacrima in my hand.

''Grandpa. One of the member of Oracion Seis didn't want his precious partner to die or be in prison, so I promised to take care of it for him.'' I said, nervously. I don't want grandpa to get mad.

''I have a feeling it's that snake Natsu is talking about?'' I nodded and show him the lacrima. ''Then let's welcome it too.'' I smiled and take out Good's key.

''I open there the angel gate, Good.''

Good smile bright to me

Good smile bright to me. I run up stairs to have a view over the guild.

''Good, can you make this snake to a person?'' I asked and gave her the lacrima.

''Yes, but she won't remember anything from her past.'' Warned Good.

''I know.'' I stand up at the railing and take a deep breath. ''Everyone. While on the mission, did I meet a girl who lost her home and doesn't remember anything from her past. She was also hardly injured so I transformed her into a lacrima. Let's take care of her, right?'' The guild cheered. Good took it as her que and start transforming the lacrima into a person. Short purple hair and a light green dress.

''This girl is Kinana. That's all I can say.'' Informed Good and let Kinana fly down and land on a table. Another new member to this family.

''I gonna keep my promise, Cobra.'' I mumble and smile bright.

*Time skip*

Now a week has been over and Wendy has some problem deciding what job she should do.

''You can also come with me, but those jobs are a little boring compared to what the others do.'' I added and walk by.

''Where are you going, young lady.'' Mocked Mira. I turn around and smile.

''To the candy store.'' I cheered and held some money in the air. A kid need it's candy and sweet.

''Then hurry up. Erza is by the cake store.'' I nodded to Mirajane and speed out the guild. Today has the candy shop a new kind of a lollipop and I wanna taste it first. The atmosphere is really nice, but I got a feeling someone is watching me.

''Princess.'' I turn around and see Light.

''What are you doing here?'' Light chuckle and kneel to my high

''There is gonna happen something. And it's not good.'' Light is wise like Silver, and his magic also have a side trick that only he can use. Light Runes. It's like Freed's magic, except that it is more complicated to rewrite.

''What ever it is, isn't it going to be that hard. I mean we beat a dark guild from the Baram alliance or what ever their name was.'' I giggle and not taking this seriously. Light smack himself. 

''I mean it, princess. Le'ts head back to the guild right now.'' Light takes my hand and walk back towards the guild.

''I want my candy first.'' I whined and slip out of his grip. I only manage to take three steps before Light lift me up and dodge a spell. ''What the...'' A person, or thing, attacked us and try to hit us. 

''Flash.'' Chant Light and blind the weird person. He took the change to escape. ''Do you believe me now.'' I nodded. What was that thing.

''His magical present was familiar to yours. Maybe it use copy magic.'' That person doesn't know who it's messing with. Mess with one, then the rest of Fairy Tail is coming at you. ''Let's tell this to grandpa about this in count with that man.'' Light nodded and speed his run a little more.