66) Day 1 battle

(Y/N) POV

''Ten wo hakari ten wo hiraki. Amaneku subete no hoshiboshi. Sono kagayaki wo motte . Ware ni sugata wo shimese. '' That spell, don't tell me she has mastered it. ''Tetorabiburosu yo. Ware wa hoshiboshi no shihaisha. Asupekuto wa kanzen nari. Araburu mon wo kaihōseyo. Zenten hachijūhassei. Hikaru! Urano Metoria!''

''She can do the spell.'' I exclaim happily. But that vanish, when the spell just vanish. I can feel a dark pressure in this arena, and I can be 100% sure that is the course. They chancel her spell making her lose her magical powers and lose the match. I feel bad for Lucy, she did it so good and somebody cheated and make her lose the match. ''I need to go to the toilet.'' 

''Okay, but hurry. The next match will come soon.'' Says grandpa. I nodded and walk out, but not towards the toilet, but to an enemy. Sabertooth. Along the three months training, have me and oni-chan make a strong bond and can contact each other though telepathic.

''Oni-chan, I need confort.'' I whined through the telepathic link. I stop near the entrance to Sabertooth's booth. 

''You know that we could be discovered if you are here with me.'' Says oni-chan and walk out.

''I can feel anyone, and my tracking is almost finish training... I just need a hug. I have a feeling that Raven Tail chancel Lucy's spell and Asuka was right beside me, but I didn't see the hair near her leg, which was the cause Lucy couldn't fight for some time. I feel bad for her and just need some comfort.'' I said quickly and in a low tone. Oni-chan chuckle and give me a quick hug. 

''Wanna stay with us. You can use you transformation magic and transform into something really small, so no one can notice you.'' Says oni-chan and smirk. I smile again and nodded, do it right away. A small person that is not taller than an humans thump. Oni-chan chuckle and pick me up and place me on his shoulder near his neck. ''I am back.''

''Good, the next match is about to begin. Huh?'' Sting spottet me. I quickly place a finger over my mouth to make him stay silent, or at least don't speak to loud. Oni-chan look over at the young women behind him.

''Yukino, don't say a word to anyone about this.'' Says oni-chan coldly. I actually shivered there. Yukino nodded, not saying a word.

''Why is she even here. She should be at her own guild.'' Complained Sting. I quickly replied to that blond boy.

''Raven Tail cheated at that match and to make it worse, was a five year old beside me and I didn't notice the hair by her leg. I could protect her, but didn't notice it.'' I complained again. Sting shake his head. ''And I wanna try watching the battle from this angle.'' I added cheaply. 

''Yeah right.'' I roll my eyes at Sting and keep my gaze at the arena.

''It's the first day of the Grand Magic Games. The battle part continues with the second match, featuring Ren Akatsuki of Blue Pegasus versus Arania Webb of Mermaid Heel.'' Exclaim Chapati Rola. 

''I know Ren use air magic, because of the Nirvana accident with Oracion Seis, but I don't know Arania's magic. Maybe spider web judging from her cloths.'' I said more likely to myself. 

''You are right.'' Says oni-chan.

''It's just like when you guessed our magic on the first day.'' Mumble Orga, but I heard him. Arania is the first one to make the first move because Ren got distracted with Sherry from Lamia Scale. Ren at first got caught by the web, but he got free. Arania try again, but Ren keep dodging. 

''The one thing I can't do is look lame in front of you.'' Says Ren and get ready to counterattack. Arania start shooting web again, but... ''Aerial Phose.'' And Ren win.

''Knew it.'' I cheered, but with a low voice.

''Lame battle.'' Commented oni-chan and lean at the wall near the railing. Rouge sit at the chairs and Yukino went to the toilet. Sting is leaning at the railing.

''Next up, the third match of the day one. War Cry of Quatro Cerberus versus Orga Nanagear of Sabertooth.'' Oh, what will Orga do against War Cry. ''Listen to those cheers. The crowd loves him.''

''Oh, it's War Cry. You gotta see this. I like that guy's magic.'' Says Sting.

''Certainly, it is amusing. I remember it.'' Says oni-chan, not even looking at the arena.

''Not interested.'' Mumble Rogue and walk away. What is in his mind?

''Is War Cry's magic Tear Magic?'' I ask and look at oni-chan. He nodded and stay silent. The battle begins and nothing is happening. Neither War Cry or Orga is moving, doing the first move. I look closer at War Cry and see he is crying, a lot. ''Why did the first mage make a magic like that?'' I mumble to myself, but I am sure oni-chan heard it.

''The more I cry... the stronger I get.'' As War Cry said that, lift Orga his right arm and send a massiv lightning ball at War Cry, wining the match.

''I have seen Orga battle, but that is new.'' I exclaimed a little to loud. I quickly shut my mouth and look around. No one heard me by the cheering.

''You need to be careful with what you are saying. Maybe it's a good idea you return back to your guild, (Y/N).'' Says oni-chan a little worried. 

''Couldn't you have made it more fun, Orga?'' Ask Sting from the railing. Orga take a peek at him, then quickly at me. Then he turn around back to the middle arena. 

''I will sing a song.'' WHAT?

''That is not what I meant.'' Complained Sting. 

''Orga is funny on his own way... I feel a lot better now, so I will return back to my family. See you guys later.'' I said and jump off oni-chan shoulder and run outside the booth, returning back to my normal size. As I run down the hallway, did I stop seeing a person sitting on the railing, looking down the arena. ''Gray.''

''Huh, oh, it's just you (Y/N).'' Mumble Gray. I can really feel how sad he is.

''Are you alright. You know, you did your best at Hidden and all of this is our first time so neither of us could do it much better.'' I try to cheer him up, but I can see it didn't work.

''He is using Molding Magic. A magic that gives you freedom, but that was a dirty trick. He doesn't understand it's fully purpose.'' Says Gray. He is thinking of his trainer, Ur. 

''Let's watch the last match and then go back to the others. They will forgive you and help you get over it.'' I sit beside him and watch Jura and Mystogan walk into the arena. 

''Yeah, you are right. Fairy Tail's little fairy.'' Gray pat my head, feeling a lot better now. 

*Time skip*

That match was a disaster. Mystogan start acting weird and suddenly lost the battle. Poor Jura, he deserved a really good battle.

''Well, as for the last match has ended rather quickly like Orga's, is it sad to say we are ending the game earlier than expected.'' I first look at the spectator, then at my guild, Mystogan and then Jura. The crowd laugh at Mystogan and Fairy Tail, I can't let it continue without showing we will shine.

''WAIT.'' I shouted and make everyone quite.

''Oh, it's Fairy Tail's little fairy, (Y/N) Legend.'' I jump from the railing and float all the way to the arena beside Jura.

''If there is left over time, then use it to an extra battle. No points giving, but a show for the crowds. We all wanted to see a serious, long and tiring fight, but never got it. So I wanna challenge Jura to a battle.'' I exclaimed and pointed at Jura with a serious face.

''Can we even aloud that?'' Ask Jenny. There crowd are mumbling between each others, but as for Jura. He was surprised at first, but now is he smiling kindly to me.

''If Jura accept, can we have a battle with no points as a show for the guests at the arena.'' Says Chapati Rola.

''I accept.'' Says Jura loudly. Many people gasped, but I just smile and fist punch the air like Natsu.

''I am all fired up.''