9) Body chance

3rd POV

After the S-class request, returned the team back, safe and sound, but somebody is really, really angry at the moment. And that is none other than Erza. She follows the guilds rules and when she finds someone who doesn't, then you will meet your worst nightmare.

''Too bad for you guys.'' Chuckle Wakaba, enjoying the fear from Natsu, Grey, Happy and Lucy. But then turned a bit grim. ''Although... It's one thing for Natsu and Gray to experience that, but for Lucy-chan it's just... You poor thing.'' Says Wakaba. Really Wakaba, really.

''Poor thing?'' Repeated Lucy scared.

''Hey you jerk. What do you mean, 'It's one thing for?' Huh. Wakaba?'' Ask Natsu annoyed at the commend.

''Yeah. And don't stick me in the same boat as Natsu.'' Argued Grey. Erza stands next to Mirajane, ignoring the guys, and looks around the guild.

''Where is (Y/N)? Normally would she always be in the guild at this time.'' Ask Erza, kind of missing the little girl.

''(Y/N) has just returned from her very first job. She will come by later today.'' Answered Mirajane and started cleaning a muck. Erza just nodded.

''I will go and see if she is coming, watch them.'' Ordered Erza and walk outside the guild. Erza wanna hear how (Y/N) first job went. She waits outside for about five minutes before the little fairy walks towards her.

''Erza.'' Call (Y/N) and wave towards Erza. The knight looks to her right and sees (Y/N) running towards her.

''(Y/N). I hear you have already been on your first job.'' Says Erza and greets the girl with a small hug. (Y/N) nodded and take Erza's hand.

''I have so much to tell you guys. Let's go inside.'' Suggest (Y/N) and enter the guild. They walk back into the guild and the sight pisses Erza off a little. Erza let go of (Y/N) hands and walk over to rule breakers by the request board, and Loke bombed right into her. Erza is fine, but Loke is out cold on the floor.

''Are you alright, Loke?'' (Y/N) ask the ginger haired man.

''Weak...'' Mumble Lucy.

''Please decipher the meaning of this writing. Solve it and I will pay you 500.000 jewel.'' Read Natsu out loud with the request paper in his hand. ''Whoa, awesome. It's worth 500.000 jewel.''

''Aye.'' Says Happy. (Y/N) blinked, confused at such request and take a look at the paper and quickly found out the truth behind it. She wants to tell them, but Silver comes out and holds her back.

 She wants to tell them, but Silver comes out and holds her back

''Let them. It could be their punishment for taking that S-Class request.'' Says Silver with a smirk to his little princess. (Y/N) sadly nodded and let Silver guide her away to a safe distance from the group.

''Uugo deru rasuchi boro kania... I don't get this at all.'' Exclaim Natsu confused of the words.

(Y/N) POV