23) Oracion Seis

3rd POV

3rd POV

''I can see the woodsea.'' Says Natsu and arrives at an open cliff, viewing over the forest. All the team members of the Guild Alliance have run towards the woodsea to find Oracion Seis, but three of them remain at the villa.

''Wait, Natsu.'' Shouts Gray, following the eagerly stubborn team mate.

''Not a chance.'' Argue Natsu back with a smirk.

''You fool. Don't go running off ahead of us.'' Scold Erza.

''What? Can't stand the thought of me taking the lead?'' Mocked Natsu, which was a big mistake. Erza's eyes gleamed with anger at that sentence.

''What? How dare you suggest that, you little...'' Shouts Erza at Natsu's face and makes him scared like a little cat, which also makes him run over the edge of the cliff and fall all the way down to the forest below. Lyon and Sherry stopped in time and looked down, trying to spot that pink haired idiot.

''Oh, man. He fell over.'' Says Gray and just watches along with Erza.

''That hotheaded fool.'' Mumble Erza with crossed arms.

''He hasn't changed much, has he?'' Ask Sherry and recall her last encounter with Natsu.

''I am filled with confusion, when I stop to think about how I once fought that imbecile.'' Commend Lyon with a sweatdrop.

''That is just another form of love.'' Says Sherry and try to keep the tension low.

''Not really.'' Mumble Gray to himself. Lucy sadly lacks behind from the four, not as fast as the other four and is running out of breath.

''Wait for me. You guys are too fast.'' Complain Lucy and slow down, to get her breath again. ''What happened to ladies first?''

''Shall I carry you, my princess?'' Ask Hibiki and run right beside Lucy.

''I can hold you hand for you.'' Invite Eve, running beside Hibiki.

''Don't leave my side.'' Flirt Ren, not even looking at Lucy as he run besides Eve.

''You are obnoxious.'' Complain Lucy at their attempt to flirt, when they are in the middle of a dangerous mission. A bit further behind, runs Carla with Wendy in tow, and Happy who tries to impress the white cat.

''What took you so long, people?'' Shouts Natsu, as the team finally managed to catch up with him in the forest.

''You must have a durable body to go along with that thick skull of yours.'' Commend Gray back to Natsu, pissing him off. Before Natsu can say anything back at Gray, are they suddenly covered in a big shadow, making them look up to see their big weapon. The Christina ship.

''Wha..?'' Mumble Natsu amazed at the massive size of the ship. But since he stopped running, ran Gray right into him and make them both fall to the ground. ''What the hell are you doing?''

''Don't just stop in your tracks like that.'' Argue Gray back, angry too as they bob their head togethers. Erza makes them stop, by get in between them and push them away from one another, and look up at Christina. Slowly arrive the rest of the alliance team to gaze on the big ship, sadly to see blow up. The ship crashes to the ground and make a massive explosion, and the team stayed still.

''Oi...'' Call out Natsu as he sniff the air.

''Yeah, something is coming.'' Agreed Gray and noticed the black silhouetto from the smoke. The team get themselves ready, as their enemy is approaching them.

''They are... the Oracion Seis.'' Mumble Lucy, as the six enemies reveal themselves from the smoke.

''Lowly maggots, all swarming together.'' Says the big tanned leader, known as Brain. He is covered in black lines and is holding a tiki staff in his right hand.