74) Wendy vs Cheria

(Y/N) POV

Laxus carried me all the way to B teams booth where the others are waiting.

''You did a good job, Laxus.'' Greeted Mirajane. Laxus place me on the railing and stay behind me. I look at him for a second, then remember something.

''Oh, Laxus. I have your coat.'' I said and call his coat out. Laxus take it and thank me.

''Well, that result was an embarrassment, but let's move on to our fourth match, the last match of the day-kabo.'' Announce the pumpkin mascot.

''From Fairy Tail A, Wendy Marvel. Versus Cheria Blendy of Lamia Scale.'' Shouts Chapati Rola into the mic.

''I feel something strange coming from that girl.'' I mumble and look at the Cheria. When both Cheria and Wendy get out to the field, trip both of them.

''Oh my.'' Says Mira with a smile.

''Go Wendy, you can do it.'' I cheered. The match start and Wendy do the first move by enchanting her speed and strength.

''Wing Slash of the Sky Dragon.'' But Cheria dodge every wind waves and jump into the air.

''North wind, become the breath of the gods and blow on the land. God of the Sky, Boreas.'' My eyes widen in shock. Don't tell me she is a slayer. ''Wind. Wind. Bore through the ground and make it dance up to the sky. Dance of the Sky God.''

''Talons of the Sky Dragon.'' Chanted Wendy quickly and counterattacked Cheria. But both of them stumble on the ground, but stand still. ''Roar...''

''Howl...'' There is no doubt.

''I don't believe it. That brat...'' Mumble Gajeel.

''She has the same magic as Wendy. Lost magic or more said, God Slayer.'' Finish I and look at Wendy and Cheria. Both send burst of wind into each other and it collided and send wind to the audiens. Laxus make sure I wouldn't fly back. 

''Unbelievable. To the eye, they are as cute as can be, but both of them are impressive wizards.'' Cheria and Wendy continue fighting with all their might. ''Oh, my. Two wizards, both wielding Wind Magic, but is Cheria-tan one rank higher?'' Ask Chapati Rola with hearts in his eyes.

''Strictly speaking, it's Sky Magic.'' Informed Yajima and fix the mistake of magic.

''You can do it Wendy.'' I cheered on her. Wendy look sharp at Cheria, then start sucking the air to get more energy.

''Dragon Slayer Secret Art.'' Chant Wendy and a big magical circle appeared by her feet's. Wind gather around her and Cheria, trapping them inside. ''Light Burst: Sky Drill.'' A beam of pure wind hit Cheria right on and she fall to the ground. For a minut did I think Wendy won, but that's not true.

''Sorry. Wait a second. I am just getting started. You are impressive, Wendy.'' Her wounds healing on it's self. That is why she still can continue. A good among of time is silent. Wendy is doubting her strength in continuing, but I can see she doesn't wanna fail her guild.

''Wendy is almost out of magical power.'' I pointed out and look at Juvia. 

''I hope she can continue.'' Says Juvia honestly, but also doubting since Wendy is almost out of breath.

''I don't mind fighting, but i have got no love for one-sided violence where the outcome is clear. You know, you can always surrender.'' Says Cheria to Wendy.

''I can't. The fact that I am standing here means that I am prepared to fight for my guild. I don't need your pity. Until I fall and can't move anymore, come at me with everything you've got. Please.'' Not only I, but everyone from our guild is shocked to hear Wendy speak like that.