48) The ball

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

''Wow (Y/N), these cloths are amazing.'' Praised Lucy and have a closer look at her with top with a blue heart and mini skirt. Natsu have a black long jacket with the right sleve gone. Gray have a white jacket with a dark blue shirt under. Erza got herself a new armor and Wendy is wearing a white with some red line dress. (Yours is the pic above)

''Took some time, but I am proud to have a side hobby, other than training magic.'' I finish braiding my hair back to my Rapunzel style. It has been two days and I think I got the hang of slayer magic. Not fully, but getting it. Lucy walk inside the guild to find Natsu.

''Well you are right. Having other kind of hobby than training, is a good thing.'' Says Carla.

''You could be a designer when you get older.'' Says Wendy and imagen me making famous cloths.

''Let see in the future.'' I mumble and laugh a little. ''Hey, what are Natsu and Lucy doing.'' I pointed at two dancing, until Natsu step on Lucy's foot.

''That looks like a fun game.'' Says Gray. He strip and try to dance with Lucy, but ended getting kicked.

''You just disqualified yourself.'' Shouts Lucy. I laugh more, because this is going to be fun watching.

''If it means being able to dance with Gray-sama, Juvia will strip too.'' Seriously Juvia, seriously.

''I was once known as the 'Dancing Demon', so if you want to learn social dancing, leave it to me. So Natsu, let's go.'' Erza change her armor into a light blue dress, showing her chest off.

''Nah, I will pass.'' Try Natsu.

''No excuses. Dancing is all about... fighting spirit.'' Then Natsu get spin around wildly by Erza.

''Erza, I think it is the male who is spinning the lady.'' I shout and laugh at the same time. Erza stop and let Natsu breath, then Lisanna come and try, but also spin him around.

''How can an adult be that delicate? And you call yourself a man?'' Complained Elfman. Erza take his sleve.

''Elfman, you are up next.'' And then it is his turn to get spinnet around. Soon Wendy and Warren show how it's done. Everyone calmed down and find a partner to dance with.

''(Y/N), shall we dance.'' I look beside me and see Lily. He has his wings out so he could be at my high. I am a bit taller than his cat form. I nodded and take his hand.

''You dance really good. It did you dance a lot in Edolas?'' I ask as he spin me out and back.

''You have no idea how many balls, we had in Edolas that I needed to attend to. Most of them was to be a security guard, others was different.'' Answered Lily.

''You probable also danced a lot with Coco, right?'' Lily nodded as we swing around.

''Hey, take a look. Lily and (Y/N) are really doing good.'' I hear Mira say. I just now notice that the others stopped and are watching us dance. Me and Lily just continue just for fun.

*Time skip*

''Still sad that I can't partipate. I also wanna attend a ball.'' I whined outside the dressing room.

''Sorry, (Y/N). But Velveno could copy your magic, and that something we won't wanna deal with.'' Says Erza inside her dresser room. I totally know that she would take the purple dress with red flowers on.

''Then why taking me with you in the first place?'' I ask a little louder.

''Knowing you, then you would probable follow us and sneak in. That will give us some problem.'' Answered Erza and peek her head out to look at me in the eyes.

''You got me there, but I really wish to be in a ball or even hear how it is.'' I mumble at last. I didn't see Erza have sad eyes. ''I promise I go home, see you tomorrow then.'' I teleport without letting the other say something.

*Time skip*

The next day have I for some weird reason stuck inside my room. I couldn't get the door open or teleport outside. I am stuck. It is soon dinner time and I am laying on my bed, borred out of mind.

''(Y/N), you haven't been in the guild all day, are you alright?'' Ask Levi behind the door.

''The door won't open and I can't teleport. Please get me out.'' I shouted and whine at the same time.

''Okay, but Cana bought this dress and wanna see you with it. Change while I figure something out.'' A box comes somehow inside my room. I look inside and see a (F/C) gown. It looks like my white dress I have on now, but more party like. I didn't question, but just change cloths to it. Why would Cana buy something like this to me, it's sweet, but weird at the same time. ''(Y/N), I got the door open.'' Levi step inside and see me looking at the full body mirror.

''I actually like it.'' I smile and spin, watching the skirt fly up and then down.

''Let's go to the guild.'' I nodded and take Levi's hand. Luckily is the new guild not far away from fairy hill, so we got there in no time.

''Why is it quite. That isn't like our guild.'' I said and open the doors. The light turn on and every member has nice cloths on. The guild have some party things on, not much but they are there.

''Let's get this ball started.'' Says grandpa. Wait, the ball. Is this a ball.

''You guys arrange a ball, just for me.'' Everyone nodded and that just make me smile even more. ''Thank you.''

''We realise that today is actually the day you activate your powers seven years ago, so we wanna celebrate you become this strong.'' Says Mira. I can feel small tears falling down my cheek.

''Thank you.'' I dry my tear and try to get my voice back to normal. ''What ever people say these days, won't I change the fact that I am a Fairy Tail wizard. I love this guild.'' I cry happy tears. I can hear my family come closer, as they give me a group hug.

''We love you too.'' Says Happy.

''Now, let's start the ball. Our fairy shouldn't wait.'' Says Erza. I see she got her dancing spirit back. The hole night was a party. We danced, have fun, if ball's were like this, then I would attend some more.

''Again, thank you guys. I really loved this.'' I say tiredly. Freed comes with a blanket and cover me. I close my eyes and lean more back to Gray's chest. ''Let's do it again sometime.''