32) Rainbow sakura tree

(Y/N) POV

''Gate of the Clock, I open there. Horologium.'' Chant Lucy and quickly get inside. We are in the snowy mountains to find a special herb that is said to heal a wizards magical power.

''I ended up here in light clothes again... It's too damn cold... She says.'' Says Horologium for Lucy. ''Wendy, come inside too. You'll catch a cold... She says.'' I am fine, since Ice is here with me. Like last time we were here.

''Crap... It's hard to walk when it's piled up this high.'' Says Gray. 

''Are you auguring the 'ice' cold snow, ice mage?'' Mocked Ice to Gray and caring me in one arm on his hip.

''Put on some clothes on first.'' Added Erza.

''Erza, let's maybe split out and search. Me and Ice take west side, you take east.'' I pointed at those direction.

''Fine, signal us if you find it.'' Says Erza. I nodded and waved. Ice walk a little away and make sure the others don't see us. ''You know where the herbs are, don't you?'' Ice just smirked and nodded. He set me down and stamp the ground hard. A path of ice go's towards a hill.

''Time to skate.'' Ice make some ice skates under my shoes and his. ''You remember how to skate, right?''

''A little, but I will manage if you held my hands.'' I said and held my hand out. I sometime fall down when I skate, so if I wanna find the herbs fast, then I need to skate without falling.

''Remember that the herbs are kind of protected by a Blizzardvern.'' Informed Ice as we skate down his ice make path.

''You mean the White Wyvern that looks like a dragon and also are ugly?'' I asked. Ice chuckle. Levy read a story with that thing in it, and it likes to eat the herbs.

''Oh, seems like Natsu find it first.''

*Time skip*

Today is the hanami festival. And this time do I have permission to play bingo. I couldn't do it all the others time by using my spirits. Grandpa didn't like that idea. But now I can play. 

''Now everyone, eat up all you want.'' Says Mira and place a plate to me. I sit on my own blanket with Nature and Energy. They love to be here.

 They love to be here

Now that I think of it, has many people who has seen Energy thought he is a she

Now that I think of it, has many people who has seen Energy thought he is a she. But Energy is a male with woman like cloths. He like it, it make him feel more easier to move around with. I don't judge

''Thank you Mira. It's seems delicious.'' I praised and take a bite of the meat. I overhear Natsu say that Lucy is sick and can't make it to hanami. Poor Lucy, she was so exited to be here and won't be fresh until tomorrow.

''Godt to hear, and here is your bingo paper.'' Mira gave me my bingo paper and walk over to grandpa. ''And now, we will begin the traditional hanami bingo tounament.''

''Bingo.'' Cheered everyone. The guild has been waiting for this.

''We have got a bunch of high quality prizes again this year. Everyone, give it everything you got.'' Says master and the guild cheered again. Our energy full guild.

''Everyone ready? Then please punch out the center circle. Let's bingo.'' Says Mirajane.

''The first number is...'' Master start the wheel and it spit out number 24. I didn't get it. The game continue until Erza got her bingo and get those herbs we collected yesterday. I couldn't help with laugh at her expression.  When number 115 came shouts Elfman, Levy and Juvia at the same time. The prize is two ticket to a beach resort.

''You need only one number and then you have bingo.'' Says Nature calmly as she drink her tea. 

''Last bingo prize. Number 365.'' Says Mira. I quickly jump.

''Bingo.'' I shouted and run over to Mira. ''What did I win?'' Grandpa chuckle and came out with Fairy Tail logo medaljon and two ticket four ticket to an amusing park near the capital of Fiore.

''Tonight will you give the biggest sakura tree it's magical power to bloom it's rainbow color petals. The rest will come after and bright the forest in it's beauty. A sight only you will witness tonight.'' That's sounds awesome and I already know who to take with me to the amusing park.

''I can't wait.'' I couldn't keep myself from hugging grandpa.

''(Y/N) is so lucky.'' Says Romeo. 

''Being the one to give the sakura tree's petals is a big honor. Normally is it master who is doing it.'' Added Wakaba.

''But giving that change as a prize in bingo is a big opportunity to watch the beginning of the rainbow sakura.'' Says Macao. I am getting more exited for tonight. Energy and Nature smile bright and love to see their princess so happy. I walk over to the blanket with the Raijin tripe.

''Would you three come with me to the amusing park, pretty please.''I begged and pull a little on Freed's red jacket. 

''Okay, okay. Calm down (Y/N).'' Bickslow grab me and place me on his lap.

''It sounds fun, but why us?'' Ask Evergreen. 

''Ever since Laxus got banish, have you three been sad and I want all my friends and family to be happy, not depressed and sad all the time. I wanna see you guys smile, so will you come?'' I look nicely at them and give them my puppy dog eyes. They can't say no to those eyes.

''It would be an honor.'' Answered Freed. 

*Time skip*

As night sky comes, I am standing in front of the biggest sakura tree.

''Ready?'' Ask grandpa. Apparently the medaljon is the starter to this hole thing.

''Yes.'' I place the medaljon on the tree and it's start glowing and move towards the petals. ''Wow.'' Each of the sakura tree's start to get their color. 

''Let this remind you of what people can do together. They can make something beautiful.'' I nodded to grandpa and walk with him back home to Fairy hill. ''See you tomorrow.''

''See you tomorrow grandpa.''