26) Illusion

3rd POV

Cobra is now defeated and is abounded by Brain. Poor guy. Another thing (Y/N) did at the first fight was look in his past. He only wished to hear Cubellios voice. Brain are now thinking of getting new generals with Natsu.

''Natsu is way stubborn to be a general, and you call yourself a guild when you treat you member like this. That isn't being a guild.'' Shouts (Y/N) and try to heal Cobra. Brain ignore the six year old girl.

''I figured this would happen eventually. Finally getting scouted by a dark guild, huh?'' Says Gray.

''Natsu isn't gonna do what you say.'' Says Lucy bravely.

''Nirvana will soak this boy's heart in darkness, and he will become nothing but my loyal servant.'' That's sick Brain.

''Hell no, I won't.'' Natsu bite Brain's hand. Well that's Natsu for you.

''You still have that much strength left?'' Brain is surprised to see Natsu moving yet.

''What (Y/N) said gave me some extra energy.'' Mumble Natsu, but got smack to the ground and get sick again.

''He does not seem so well.'' Says Jura

''He gets extreme motion sickness.'' Answer Gray

''Hurry up... and beat... this guy... Stop... this thing...'' Mumble Natsu.

''Natsu is right. You guys do that and I get Cobra away from here.'' Says (Y/N) and try to lift Cobra, but her small body can't do that. Luckily help Cubellios.

''But he's an enemy.'' Says Lucy.

''No he's not. I can see the light in him, in all of them. They just need a push to the right direction. Let's get out, Cubellios.'' The purple snake start flying again and towards the end of the city and down to the forest. We land at a clearing and (Y/N) start again to heal Cobra. Cubellios is worried. ''Don't worry girl, he is gonna be just fine.''

''Ngh.'' Cobra start to wake up again. ''Cubellios.''

''You are safe for now, but with the crime you have done, are you going to prison and I know that pet's aren't allowed. They will kill Cubellios.'' Informed (Y/N) and scratch the snakes neck.

''I don't want her to die.'' Tears start to fall from Cobra's  eyes. Cubellios try to cheer him up. (Y/N) kneel next to him and hug him.

''I make sure she is safe. I know the pain of losing someone special. I don't know where my brother is, and I am really sad. I take care off her and one day when you get out, will you see each other again. It's a promise.'' Cobra can't believe what he hears. ''But, there is one problem. I need to erase her memory, most of them. That way won't she get caught of the council. It's your choice.''

''Do it.'' Cobra didn't think about it. ''All I wan't is to hear her voice, my best friends voice, but I don't want her to get killed, so please safe her and keep her safe for me.'' (Y/N) nodded and place a hand on Cubellios head. She start to shrink and turn into a small lacrima. (Y/N) pick it up and let Cobra hold it to say goodbye.

''I will try to find a way for your wish to come true. All of you. I promise I do my best. As a holder of all kind of magic.'' (Y/N) take back the lacrima and turn towards Nirvana. Her braided hair fly in the wind. ''Now take a rest and aspect to wake up in prison. I come visit and give you updates on Cubellios.'' Cobra nodded and fall asleep again. (Y/N) active Aera wings again and fly towards where Natsu and the other is. They are inside a building, fighting... A stick... What. Natsu take it by the staff and knock it to the ground many times. (Couldn't find the gif for that.)

''(Y/N) your back.'' Says Lucy.

''Yeah, and why are you fighting a good damn stick?'' (Y/N) sweat-dropped.

''Well explain later, find Erza and tell that this place is heading towards Caitshelter.'' Says Gray. (Y/N) do as told and find Erza fighting Midnight. Hot Eye lost. Jellal is by Erza side and doesn't look good. (Y/N) land next to Erza and whisper to her ears.

''He has two weakness. Take a good look at everything.'' Erza nodded. Erza try to hit with all her might, but nothing is hitting Midnight. Then her armor wrap around her at choke her. Midnight is creepy. Erza try to trow a sword at him, but he douche normally. Midnight try to make Jellal to join him, but Erza stop him.

''I know the light within Jellal...'' Erza change armor to her Rope of Remoteness armor. A purple kimono.

''You can still stand.'' Erza didn't answer. ''Just as the rumors say, Erza... I will take great satisfaction in destroying you.''

''Erza won't fall to easy. I already gave her a tip and she now knows how to defeat you.'' Says (Y/N) and cross her arms.

''I will stop you and your foolish desire. Without fail.'' Erza try one more time, with a plan. Her sword go trough Midnight and do not harm him, but Erza push him at last.

''W-What?'' Mumble Midnight.

''There are two. There are two weaknesses to your magic.'' Starts Erza.

''Weakness number 1... You maybe able to bend magic and objects, but you are unable to bend human bodies. If that were not the case, it would have been faster to wrap Erza's body than her armor. Am I right?'' (Y/N) continued. Midnight stand up.

''So, what of it?'' Erza didn't move as her armor start to wrap her again.

''The second weakness is this.'' Erza look up in the sky and get's many sword to hit Midnight. He manage to douche them all. ''While you were bending my armor, you dodged my sword normally. Why didn't you bend the path of the sword instead? The answer, because you can only bend things in one limited area at a time. The area around yourself, or the area around your enemy... You must choose one or the other. While you are casting your magic on me, you cannot activate Reflector around yourself. And this, my Robe of Remoteness, is flexible armor. Your magic will not work.'' Erza get's her armor get back to normal. ''Oh? I guess if you include this armor, that's three weaknesses. Right (Y/N), you found them before handed.'' (Y/N) nodded and smirked. Midnight don't seem happy and transformed into a monster because it is midnight.

''Don't let it fool you.'' (Y/N) shouted to Erza. His power is strong now. Erza descover that all from Oracion Seis is the from the Tower of Heaven. When ever Erza swing her sword, does she hurt somebody else. Those she loved, even (Y/N). ''Erza, is an illusion.'' (Y/N) shouted once again. With one swing, Midnight get's defeated. She saw through it by her fake eye and Midnight admit it was and illusion.

''As long as you laugh at people's suffering, that goal will remain far out of reach.'' Says Erza.

''I take Midnight to the Rune Knight who is near by. I meet you all at Caitshelder.'' Erza nodded and (Y/N) take Midnight with her. ''We almost there.''