38) Edo Gajeel

(Y/N) POV

Dragon found Gajeel's pressure in this town, but Lucy is here in the town to. Natsu and the others aren't far away.

''It's totally suspicious to wear a cape and have metal piercing covering his face.'' Mumble Dragon as we watch Gajeel try to get information from the town people.

''No kidding.'' I mumble to. We watch him talk to the three people who just laugh at him. Maybe his Edo version has done something. When they walk away was our cue to come out. ''Gajeel. God thing we found you.'' 

''(Y/N), what are you doing here?'' Ask Gajeel and accept my little hug.

''I have been here for some time. Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Carla are here to, but we split up so I could find you and they could get information about the lacrima in the Royal Castle.'' I inform. Gajeel nodded and take something out of his pocket. A glass fill with red bals.

''Eat this. That way you can use your magical power without loosing your life.'' I nodded and quickly swallow the small pill. I feel my body get full of energy.

''So you can use yours here, right?'' Gajeel nodded and lead the way. ''Where are we going, who gave you these pills?'' I keep asking.

''We are heading to a bar. I heard I could find someone there, and the pills are from Mystogan. He's the one who send me here.'' He have meet Mystogan. Now that I think about if, has Mystogan always been near city who suddenly got some weird weather. Mystogan has closed all the Anima in Earthland, and since he know how to is it because he is from Edolas. This adventure is giving me a headache. 

*Time skip*

Me and Dragon are waiting outside a bar, where Edo Gajeel is. That guy doesn't have that many friends, since he is a writer and write something that the people don't like to be written down. We actually in the Royal City, so that's good.

''I got the information and a new friend. We aren't that different like you said Dragon.'' Gajeel walk out of the bar with his Edolas version. He wears a nice suit, but hasn't all the piercings like Gajeel and his hair isn't that spiky.

''Oh so she is the every magic holder, and one of her spirits. Interesting.'' Says Edo Gajeel. Those two take the lead and chat what they like.

''You are polite and cultured, just like me.'' Start our Gajeel.

''And I think your wild and cool charms are precisely like my own. You should know that I am very talented at singing and musical instruments.'' Says Edo Gajeel.

''Oh. That's another thing we have in common.'' Finish Gajeel and they smash their arms together and say 'gihi'.

''Gajeel's musik isn't that good. Many of the guild trow stuff at him to make him stop, but he continue until a fight start.'' I commended to the musical part and make those two depart and let me get past them.

''You are the only one, who isn't complaining about it.'' Defended Gajeel. I giggle and nodded. 

''Princess, a lot of guards are standing here.'' Informed Dragon and look around a corner. Gajeel take a peek and start speaking again.

''A number of our buddies should be coming through here. I am sure they will cause a big commotion before long.'' Informed Gajeel.

''Is that something new.'' I joked. Both Gajeel shake their heads and chuckle a little.

''And then...'' Started Earth Gajeel.

''Sure. I will let you know right away. My information network has it's fingers even inside the Kingdom and the Exceed...'' Finish Edo Gajeel. It's hard to always say either Edo or Earth Gajeel. It make my brain hurt.

''I am counting on you. We will make our move based on that. Let's go, and maybe find a cape to cover that cloths. It's doesn't suit you.'' The two Gajeel move their own way and my Gajeel take my hand.

''Thank you for your help.'' I quickly call to Edo Gajeel and wave.

''We don't have time to find a cape, so princess, use this one to cover most of it.'' Dragon place his red cape like thing over my shoulder. His cloths is like Natsu's from the beginning.

''Thank you. Now I can some warm.'' I smile. Gajeel start rubbing my head a little to hard.

''If you keep smiling, then I have much power to use on those scums, alright?'' I nodded. My smile give my friends strengt, so I will smile to give them more power.

''Let's wait by the pillars.'' Dragon point near some pillar. The people near the lacrima starts cheering when their king come out. Man, he is old.

''Children of Edolas. Our blessed land of Edolas has used Anika to call forth ten years worth of magic power. Everyone, sing a song. Everyone, laugh out loud. Let us raise our voices together in jubilation.'' The crowd of people cheer to the kings word. ''The magic power belongs jointly to the citizens of Edolas. Also, only the citizens of Edolas are the race blessed with inheriting the future. No one will steal magic power from our kingdom. And I promised to obtain even greater magic power. Enough to make this pittance of magic seem like mere garbage.'' The king broke some of the lacrima.

''You can manipulate that many people with such a flimsy speech? What will I do now?'' We start move to our checkpoint.

''Is it just me, or does the king sound familiar?'' I mumble to Gajeel.

''Maybe, but right now is our priority to destroy the lacrima before the royal army.'' Says Gajeel

''But something is wrong with that lacrima. I only feel two kind of magic stuck in there.'' Informed Dragon. Two, that maybe means there is only two of our comrades stuck inside that piece of stone.

''Can you tell who?'' Ask Gajeel. Dragon close his eyes and concentrate.

''Ice and Requip.'' My eyes widen.

''Erza and Gray are inside that lacrima. If we free them, then we maybe have a better change to get the rest and return home.'' I quickly said. When we walk by another pillar and see the lacrima, do I spot Edo Gajeel on his spot. ''It's showtime.'' I pointed to our new friend. Gajeel smirk and jump up to a higher place. I stay back and ready my magic. God could return Cubelious to and human from a lacrima, maybe I can do the same here.

''Princess, get ready to transformed the energy into your two friends.'' Some weird face covered people have arrived and are starting to transform the lacrima into magic for their use. Not on my watch. Edo Gajeel sends some letter into the air, spelling North. I believe Earth Gajeel make the guards move there, so he has free space to destroy the lacrima. Gajeel keep hitting the lacrima until is shine.

''Lacrima, reverse.'' I chanted. Dragon take me in his arms and fly over to Gajeel. The light calm down and just as I guessed, stands Gray and Erza where the lacrima should have been. ''I did it.'' Gajeel quickly give them the pills and explain.

''(Y/N), please stay with Gajeel. Find the remain lacrima, destroy it and return our friends back home.'' Order Erza and start running toward the castle. 

''If Erza want it that way, then she get's what she wants.'' Mumble Gajeel. I giggle and nodded.