96) Battle against dragons

3rd POV

The small dragons creatures keeps the non dragons slayers busy. After a small rest, is (Y/N) taking down some of the creatures non stop without summoning her spirits. 

''Dazzling gleam.'' Chant (Y/N) as aura beam shot down to kill a few creatures. She takes a deep breath and look towards a direction. ''I will go and help defeat a dragon, please take care of things here.''

''Be careful.'' Says Rufus to his sister. She nodded and fly off. She fly towards the closes dragon, except for the one Sting fight. She fly above a dragon made of stone.

''Power up punch.'' Chant (Y/N) and let herself fall down, at the same time as a familiar dragon slayer attack the dragon at the same time.

''I can hear it... I can hear the cries of chaos and despair. It's a fine sound. Get out of the way, stinkpot.'' Says Erik, otherwise known as Cobra. 

''Good to see you again, Erik. Got permission to help us from the Council?'' Ask (Y/N) kindly, and hit the dragon again with the same attack. Erik just nodded and punch too.

''What is this. A small child?'' Ask the stone dragon.

''A small child that can defeat you, yeah. Dragon Slayer Magic Power Up.'' Says (Y/N) as scale silhouette appear. It's like Dragon Force. ''Now all my attack will work against you.''

''You have improved since last time, kid.'' Praised Erik with a smirk. (Y/N) smile back and place her hand on the back of the dragon.

''Fire Blast.'' An explosion came from (Y/N)'s hand and the flames form out into a five pointed star, then explode yet again.

''ARGH.'' Scream the stone dragon in pain. Anywhere else is everyone fighting, even some guilds that didn't participate in the games, but stayed to watch the battle. All Dragon Slayer is busy against their own dragons and Jellal came to help Erza in time. Natsu got at some point swapped away by a naked Lucy, so now he isn't fighting Future Rogue, but after a small talk with Lucy, has he come with an idea. So he an Happy left Lucy to change cloths and fly towards the fire dragon.

''Found you, Fire Dragon.'' Cheered Natsu with a smirk.

''Who the hell are you?'' Ask the flame dragon.

''I am Natsu, and right now am I gonna... eat you.'' Answered Natsu and start eating he flames.

''Unbelievable.'' Screamed Laxus shocked. 

''Moronic.'' Scream Raijinshuu along with him.

''You gonna eat me? What nonsense.'' Says the fire dragon and try to shake Natsu off, but he stayed put.

''When I say eat, I eat. And these are delicious flames.'' Says Natsu with flames in his mouth.

''Natsu. What the hell are you trying to do?'' Yelled Laxus.

''I am... getting this guy. Go to the palace, Laxus. Help Wendy.'' Says Natsu, still eating, not minding his manner.

''Certainly, Dragon Slayer or not, Wendy is young.'' Pointed Evergreen out.

''She could be in trouble is she is on her own.'' Added Bickslow. 

''Let's go, Laxus.'' Says Freed to his leader. ''It takes a Fire Dragon Slayer to kill a Fire Dragon... right?'' Laxus sighed and look at Natsu.

''Natsu. So we can leave you with this one?'' Yelled Laxus.

''Yeah. I am gonna get more powerful by eating this guy.'' Yelled Natsu back. Laxus and Raijinshuu nodded at that and start running towards the castle. Leaving Natsu to deal with the dragon.

(Y/N) POV

I am slowly getting tired of this. The stone dragon doesn't seems to be tired at all or even got any damage.

''Hime.'' Suddenly Dragon's voice came into my head, how ironic consider what I fight right now.

''Not now, I am busy.'' I thought back to answer him. The stone dragon try hitting me with it's tail, but I fly over it to dodge it.

''Silver can feel a source that is in need of your help.'' Inform God this time.

''Then why can't he talk to me?'' I ask back.

''Because he is trying to locate the place and get the spell ready.'' Answered Light instead of God.

''Where and when?'' I ask then and look over to Erik still fighting the dragon.

''Near the clock tower, go now to be there in time.'' Answered Silver and finally speak up. I nodded and call out to Erik.

''I leave this dragon to you, there is something I must do.'' Erik stopped quick to look at me.

''I head it all, just go. I got this under control.'' Says Erik and give me a thumps up. I give one back and fly towards the clock tower.

''Ultear is trying to turn back time, by using Last Age, and that will cost her life. You have to use healing magic to heal her physical bod, but to also give her magical boost so the spell will work. But she only have power enough to turn the time back to one minute.'' Instructed Silver to me. I just listen and arrive at the clock tower. I see Ultear in the middle of rumbles, chanting the spell.

''I made it in time.'' I mumble to my self and watch.

''Arc of Time. Last Age.'' Chant Ultear. I lift my hands up and focus on her body. Silver will protect me from the spell. The blinding light cover the town in a short moment. I open my eyes to see the spell is finish and Ultear's body is burned up. She look at the time to see she only turn back time to one minute. Her body fall to the ground and I make my appearance.

''Your life was worth enough time for everyone. In just one minute, can everything happen. If someone died in this minute, will they now know and be prepared to stay alive.'' Ultear slowly turn her head towards me. ''Last Age, a spell Galexia made if the end of the world would appear, and the cost is the casters life. My spirit, that is the pillar of magic like yours, warned me about your decision, so I assisted, by giving a magical boost and to make sure you will stay alive. But your young body is ruined and the spell didn't take your life, so it did something else. It took your age forward. When the sun sets, will you be old. Around the age of 70. Alive, but old. Please don't be sad and believe you didn't help anyone, cause you did. I thank you for the behalf of everyone. You are one of the heroes in this war.'' I said and smile brightly to her.

''H-Hero?'' Mumble Ultear, as small tears appeared and fall down her chin. I smile at her and look up to the two flying dragons.

''I have one more thing to do. I have magic enough to help one more, and I know who. If something happen in this time, will the future be changed, at the dragons came from the Eclipse portal, so if that is destroyed here, then Future Rogue would have come here to begin with.'' I mumble out loud. I look back at Ultear. ''Leave the rest to us, Ultear Milkovich.''

''P-Please w-win.'' Mumble Ultear and went unconscious. I nodded and fly up towards the mother dragon and fire dragon.

''Natsu.'' I called when I see him hanging on the mother dragons tail. I crab him and help him up.

''Thank you, (Y/N).'' Says Natsu and still look at Future Rogue.

''So now you are (Y/N) and not Galexia.'' Says Future Rogue to me.

''Just so you know, I don't remember anything you said to Galexia, and I don't care. But this is a fight and you are the enemy.'' I said and let my hands get covered by water.

''Fire and water isn't a good combination.'' Says Future Rogue and smirk. But to his surprised are we also smirking, or me just smiling devilish.

''Light and shadow isn't a good combo either, but you are still strong. And we have trained together just for fun, and developed this speciel technique.'' Says Natsu and stand back to back with me, with fire on his hands.

''Heat and liquid combo, Fairy Dragon Speciel.''