6) Lullaby

3rd POV

Darkness and (Y/N) going through the shadow to find a safe place to get out of the train station. (Y/N) need to get to the guild master, before Erigor does.

''Princess. Something is trying to push us back, even in the shadows.'' Inform Darkness and manage to jump out of the shadows, holding the five year old in her arms. (Y/N) look behind the two and see the station is being surrounded by a wind barrier. They just make it out in time.

''Erigor has trapped the others inside the train station. I need to help them out.'' Says (Y/N) and gets out of Darkness arms. The black haired spirit stops her before she could get hurt.

''You will just hurt yourself and all kinds of attacks towards the barrier, will only just hurt you. Even if you called Wind to help you, wouldn't it help with how low your magic is. You need to focus on the plan and call Silver. Get to the master and warn them.'' Inform Darkness and hold (Y/N)'s shoulders tight, making sure she understands how serious this is.

''But... My friends.'' Mumble (Y/N) as tears start coming.

''They will be alright. You know them.'' Point out Darkness. (Y/N) sniffed, but nodded and dry the tears away. Darkness sighed in relief and disappeared into her shadow, returning back to the spirit world. (Y/N) takes a deep breath and takes out Silver's key.

''I open there the wisdom gate, Silver.'' Chant (Y/N). The key glows his symbol and Silver comes out of the thin air.

 The key glows his symbol and Silver comes out of the thin air

''Darkness has told me everything

''Darkness has told me everything. Let's go, princess.'' Inform Silver and reach his hand out to (Y/N). The wind surrounding the train station is making Silver's red cape move around. (Y/N) nodded and takes Silvers hand, letting him teleport them both towards the guild masters. Hopefully they will get there before Erigor.

*Erza*

Erza is trying to get information from the beaten and tied up members of Eisenwald. She just found out that the train station is surrounded by a wind barrier. But sadly, can't any of the members deactivate the barrier.

''Erza.'' Call Grey from the second balcony, getting Erza attention.

''Gray? Wasn't Natsu with you?'' Ask Erza and look at her companion.