45) Beast

3rd POV

The battle against Grimoire Heart is finally over. Before everyone return back to the camp, did they go out to search for (Y/N). She wasn't at the camp as Gray told her to go to. Gildart's found her when he was walking towards the camp after getting his strength back. She was sleeping on a rock, while etherion where surrounding her body.

''I hope she will wake up soon.'' Says Levy and cover (Y/N) in a blanket. The etherion are still around her that looks like fireflies.

''She used most of her magic in that first magic spell. Let her have her rest so she can regain her strength again.'' Says Mira. Levy nodded and move some of (Y/N)'s hair away from her face.

''Well she is getting stronger each day, and even surprise us a lot.'' Says Bickslow. 

''Do I always surprise you guys. It's more like the opposite.'' Mumble (Y/N) as she sit up. The etherion have disappeared. (Y/N) rub her eyes tiredly, and her body has no more scratch.

''Oh, did you sleep well (Y/N)?'' Ask Mira. (Y/N) nodded and yawn cutely, witch hit everyone's heart. 

''I have talked with my spirits while I was away. They scold me from using the first magic, but proud of me at the same time. Overprotecting spirits.'' Says (Y/N) cutely and stand up. Before anyone could say more, sounds a big roar from something big coming. (Y/N) lost her balance and fall down. Freed quickly help her stand up again.

''A dragons roar.'' Says Wendy.

''Everyone. Are you okay?'' Ask Lucy as she, Natsu, Happy, Gildarts and Cana run back to camp.

''That some loud roar.'' Says Happy.

''Hey. Heads up, everyone. Something is coming.'' Warned Lily and pointed to the sky. A big black, with navy blue color marks, beast is coming closer to the island. It's wind make everyone shut their eyes for protection. Master return and tell that, that dragon is the Apocalypse dragon. Acnologia. As everyone discuss what to do, does no one notice that a young girl is moving closer to the dragon. It's roar has destroyed a forest clear.

''(Y/N), come back. It's not safe.'' Shouts Laxus when he spot her underneath it's claws. (Y/N) ignore all the calls for her and activate Aera. She fly right up to it's top and without hesitation, placing a hand on it's head to have a look on it's memories. The feelings and memories are to much for her, that she get pushed away and land growth on the ground. Paralyser or still seeing the memories. Laxus use his lightning speed to get her.

''(Y/N) hang in there.'' Says Lisanna. (Y/N) can't hear them, only the memories. She shut her eyes and let her better watch it.

*Memories*

(Y/N) POV

All I see is a happy village. That turn into fire and rumbles. Two kids survive and run hand in hand, down the narrow path. One is dark skinned with navy blue hair, and the other has blond hair. I watch their past, what they have been through. The blond girl obtain magic by her wonder of life, and the boy get his because he believed that dragon should be gone so the human race could live happily.

''Ac-kun, please don't destroy all of them. Some of them are really nice.'' Says the girl.

''I know, but if they hurt you then I won't show mercy, sis.'' Says the boy and hug her. The next scene is the girl, buried in rumble as the boy is crying his heart out. I watch him turn into a blood lust dragon murder, in the believing of them killing his sister.

''Poor him. So Acnologia lost his sister and are killing to avenge her.'' I said and stop the memories, not wanna see more. I can feel his pain, so I understand him. ''That girl look like my mom at someway.'' I muttered and recall that memory.

''Your friends are in trouble.'' I turn around and meet a girl with long wavy hair and pure green eyes. Pink dress with some blue. ''You can do so much magic already, so let me give you the spell of one of the three fairy spell. Go and keep them safe, I will watch over you all.''

''Master Mavis.''

*Back*

I open my eyes and see that we are all at the beach. Everyone is injured and the dragon is right above us.

''(Y/N), you are awake.'' Says Mira who is carry me. I get down and stand on my own.

''Everyone, combine your power to one. Hold hands in a circle, quickly.'' I order and stand in the middle. One by another, takes the guild member hands and stand around me.

''Let's go back home.'' Says grandpa.

''To Fairy Tail.'' Finish the others. Acnologia send his mighty roar, destroying the hole island.

''Let the fairy put you at rest, let the nightmare stop and sleep well. Fairy Sphere.'' I raised my hands and let all the magic my comrades are sending, turning it into a shield of protection. Just like what Mavis told me. ''I am sorry that I am gonna make you worried, but as long as you believe in me and this guild, then I will return someday, oni-chan.''

*Somewhere else*

Days has gone by and the news has finally reach somebody special for a certain fairy.

''Rufus, have you read the lates news. Fairy Tail's strongest member along with the youngest, has gone missing at the Tenrou island after an attack with a dragon.'' Says the short blond boy.

''Is (Y/N) missing, you can't joke about that Sting.'' Says Rufus and take the news paper. It's write down in black and it tell who has gone missing with the picture.

''Rufus, Fairy Tail is strong. If anything happen to a member, then the hole guild will help them. She is safe, just keep believe it.'' Says the black haired boy. Next to him is a boy with blue hair.

''I know, Rogue and Orga. Even her spirits would protect her. She will come back one day, I just have to wait.'' Small tears fall down from the masked boy. Rufus take his mask of and dry it away. His friends stand by his side and comfort him. Rufus have told them everything he knew about her, and they know (Y/N) is Rufus biggest treasure.

''Hey, you said that you keep the same style to make it easier for her to find you, right. Then when she come back, will she find you right away.'' Insure Orga and pattered Rufus back.

''Your right *sniff* One day will we see each other. Please be safe (Y/N).'' What Rufus didn't know is that she won't be a teenager, but the same as when she went missing with the gang.