31) Fake dragon

(Y/N) POV

Poor Natsu. He got tricked to believe that a person have seen a dragon and is now trapped inside a big lacrima, that is used to control the big fake dragon machine. I also found out that the weird person who attacked me and Light, was a alligator that mimic it's opponents power.

''Grandpa, what should we do. Natsu is losing power if he stay inside the lacrima. And that dragon is coming towards the city.'' I stand next to grandpa and trying to figure witch key I should use.

''I don't know, but Fairy Tail will protect the city.'' Insure master and walk inside again. I stay and watch the dragon moving towards us.

''I don't think it's a good idea to use all the spirits again. I was just lucky making the barrier to protect the city. It seems I don't fit to this fight.'' I mumble sadly. 

''Don't think like that, princess.'' I turn around and meet Wood.

''You guys are just like Loke and Virgo when it comes to get out of your gates on your own

''You guys are just like Loke and Virgo when it comes to get out of your gates on your own.'' I start laughing.

''I know, but the guild need you. You know Natsu, then you can help. I stay by your side and fight beside you.'' I smile and nodded.

''Then, use you power and make wood soldier. They can attack those beast that mimic our power.'' I order and pointed at Wood.

''As you wish.'' Wood raise his hand up and then hardly down to the ground. A light brown aura blast from the ground like a wave. At the entrance of Fairy Tail and towards the dragon, raise wooden soldier with swords and shield, ready to fight. Wood pointed at the dragon and the soldier cache at the beast, keeping them busy.

''Aera.'' I jump over the railing and fly towards my comrades. 

''H-He forgot? A promise as important as that?'' Lucy seems shocked to hear some news.

''What did he forget?'' I ask and fly beside Gray.

''Honestly. I'd expect that of him, but still.'' Muttered Erza.

''What did I miss?'' I ask again, getting a little annoyed.

''Natsu forgot a promise to the city without sound that he would free them from their curse.'' Informed Happy to me. Now I see what they are talking about.

''Thank goodness. Juvia believed in you, Gray-sama.'' I hear Juvia from behind.

''(Y/N), isn't that Wood's work?'' Ask Erza and pointed at the wood soldier.

''Yes it is. They keep those mimic beast busy.'' Erza nodded and smile to me. When I say that comes more than what there are a soldier. ''Aw, come on.'' I whined and use Wood's key to get him here. ''Make more Wood, it worked just fine before more come.'' Wood did the same thing again.

''This is what I can make. You guys still need to fight some of them.'' Informed Wood and concentrate. 

''I got an idea how to get Natsu back, so please hold on a little.'' I fly away and towards Natsu. The guild member have no idea what I am going to do. Erza comes with in her Heaven Wheel armor and try to find it's weakness. ''Archive magic. Slow update.''