47) New training

(Y/N) POV

Many things have changed so much. Macao is the master, the guild has been turned small and weak. And our status is the lowest. The weakest guild in the world. I need to find some way to get this guild back on top. 

''I open there the angel gate, God.'' I chanted.

'' I chanted

''You called, princess

''You called, princess.'' God bowed and smile. 

''I have mastered the other magic, so now is it time to learn slayer magic.'' I say proudly. God smile a little, but seems like she doesn't like the idea. ''What's wrong?''

''I know you have mastered the other magic, but slayer magic is dangerous. You can eat the element and that can hurt you if you are not trained well enough.'' Informed God and walk back and forward.

''So let the eating thing be the last, but I need to learn. Please.'' I beggen and pull on God's dress. God sighed and think for a second.

''Let me talk with the others about it. Our queen wanted us to be careful on teaching you. So be passion.'' I nodded to God. She return back to her realm and I walk back to the guild. I need to get stronger and help my family. They have done so many things for me, that I can repay with helping them.

''Hey look who it is.'' I turn around and meet a group of wizard walking towards Fairy Tail.

''Shelly, hey. And Lamia Scale member. What are you doing here?'' I ask nicely.

''We are going to greet the gang who has returned.'' Says Jura. I nodded and show them the way.

''What have you been up to?'' Ask Lyon. 

''I ask my spirits to let me train on the next level. But otherwise, nothing.'' I cheered and skip some steps. I run up to the door and open it with full power.

''Oh, welcome.'' Says Kinana. 

''Well, it looks like the gang is all here.'' Starts Jura.

''Let me congratulate you with love on your homecoming, everyone.'' Says Shelly. The guild is shocked to see them. I just giggle.

''Are you all safe and sound?'' Ask Jura.

''They may not have aged in seven years, but still...'' Says Yuka.

''Are you gonna go back to being a boisterous guild?'' Ask Lyon.

''What are they doing here?'' Ask Gray. Max step up and explain.

''Pegasus and Lamia were both big help in the search for Tenroujima.'' I stand next to Jura. It's been a long time since I have seen them. The last time is over seven years when we fight Oracion seis.

*Time skip*

Of course would the guild party, and Lamia Scale is welcomed to party too. We had so much fun and all, but now is it time to chat with those people who has been hurting Fairy Tail.

''I am telling you, old man, there is nothing to discuss. Pay us back the money we lent you and the slate will be wiped clean.'' Says Twilllight Ogre's guild master.

''Easy for you to say, but as you know we have a surprising lack of money.'' Says grandpa, who I am sitting next with.

''Beside, one look at the account book shows that there is obviously something odd about income and expenditures.'' Says Mirajane.

''Take heed.'' Added Erza.

''Are you accusing me of something?'' Ask master Banaboster.

''Perish the thought? We will pay back the money we borrowed along with legitimate interest... eventually.'' Says grandpa.

''And I am telling you to pay it back right now, you old fart.'' That isn't nice.

''Excuse me, that isn't nice to say in front of a child.'' I add to the conversation, but end up totally ignored.

''Look... Let's starts by recalculating the interest.'' Try grandpa.

''You beat up five of my guys. First, our debtors open up a can of whoop-ass on us and then they don't pay what they owe you are making our guild lose face here.'' Twilllight Ogre is suck a duge.

''Huh. I came here today to talk about money, but you want to bring honor into it, too?'' Mocked grandpa. I giggle a little.

''We don't have money or honor, thanks to you.'' Shouts master Banaboster.

''Pay back what you owe. That's your guild's creed. That is how you want to play it, yes?'' Grandpa get's scary along with Mira and Erza.

''Seven years... of property damage to our guild and violence towards our members...'' Says Erza.

''We are obliged to pay you back for all of that.'' Add Mira.

''But even though you have been naughty and took the problem for your own good.'' I add too. Why not, I came with to help get the situation under control.

''For seven years... You have made my brats suffer... It makes me cry just to think about it... Hey, boy. It is a war you want?'' Shouts grandpa. I just held up keys and make them float around hand to show how much power I have in my small body. And of course coming from our guild, will you end up fighting.

*Time skip*

I take a trip through the forest, before going back home to fairy hill. 

''Princess, good news. We will teach you slayer magic.'' God comes out of the blue air, with some pretty good news. 

''That is amazing to hear. If I can master that kind of magic, would the S-Class titel be worthy. Even if I did first magic spells, isn't it enough to have that kind of a titel.'' God nodded and smile.

''You are growing, even if you are only 7 years old. You look just like your moth, I mean our queen.'' What did God trying to say. Moth... Something is not right with my spirits these days. 

''Let's start the training right now.'' I start warming up a little. God giggle and stop me.

''It is soon night time, so you need to go back to fairy hill and get some sleep. We can train tomorrow.'' I nodded to God and start walking. God follow me and keep me company. She start talking a little about what kind of training I am going to do, if I really wanna master slayer magic. It sounds hard, but I will do everything. ''Goodnight my sweet angel.'' God kiss my forehead and put the cover over me. 

''Goodnight.''