Am i dreaming?

I walked through the crowded arena that was full of screaming teens.

Now i wouldn't call myself a vampette but i do enjoy their music. My friend Sophie is a diffrent story. She would come to college each day and i could bet you that before she said hello to you she'd proberly had spoken about The Vamps at least 15 times already. She was the perfect definition of a vampette.

We were both running to the stage making sure we got the best space and best view.
"Omg they'll be right in front of us." Sophie said with excitement running through her voice.

The Vamps came bursting on the stage with energy and so much passion. I knew that this was going to be a good show.

Bradley started singing and his voice sent shivers down my spine. He walk down to where me and Sophie was standing.
By this point she must've hit a few people with her hands as she was screaming to Tristan who was wearing a Welsh flag as a cape.
When Brad stopped infront of me and Sophie i finally took a proper look at him. I'd never noticed how beautiful he was till now. It was like my eyes had been closed for so long and i'd only just opened them.
He kneeled down looking into my eyes and carried on singing, his eyes were on my for seconds but it felt like the world had stopped spinning and it was just us.
Brad then moved back into reality and walked away.
I looked beside myself to where Sophie was standing, she tried to speak to me but the music was too loud.
Each time Bradley would walk around the stage i could see his eyes darting to mine again. But only for moments.
Then when the band played paper hearts he walked over to me. Leaning down he kissed my cheek.
Or was i dreaming. At this point it was hard to tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x