Travel

As i woke up the next morning i couldn't move. I looked around and saw two strong arms wrapped around me.
Last night me and Brad talked so much, and i felt more closer to him than ever. 
I turned around slowly trying not to wake the sleeping beauty next to me.
I couldn't help but smile as i watched him sleep. His cute nose started to twitch and his eyes started to open.
"Was you watching me sleep?" Brad asked as a smile apeard on his face that warmed my heart.
"Maybe" i said as i returned the smile to him.
He chuckled and said "so are you excited that we are going to America today?"
I sat up in excitement.
"Oh my god yes."

Brad then went on his phone.
"Is it still everywhere?" i asked.
"Yep, fans are going crazy about it" he replied.
I placed my head on Brads shoulder.
"If i could go back in time and stop it from happening i wouldn't" he confessed.
"I love you Emila and to be honest i don't care if everyone knows" he lovingly said as he stared into my eyes.
I knew that if Brad came out saying that he was dating someone there would be alot of angry fan.
"Im sorry that you fell in love with me" i said as i sat in his lap and hugged him.
"My eyes falling onto you was on of the best things thats happened to me" he spoke with so much love in his voice, it just made me fall deeper in love with him.
Brad looked at the time on his phone. "Shoot, we need to get ready, we are meeting the rest of the boys in the lobby in 45 mintues" he said as jumped out of the bed.

We both packed and got dressed ready for the tour ahead.
We were ready to leave but as i went to walkd to the door Brad wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he whispered in my ear.
" i love you" i whispered back.

We walked into the lobby and waiting already there was Conner and James.
"Wheres drummer boy" Brad asked as he walked over to the boys.
"Hes on the phone with someone" James replied and he gave Brad a welcoming hug.

"Im here guys dont worry" a voice behind me shouted.
"Finally Tris, we were about to leave without you" Brad jokingly said. "So whats her name?" Conner asked with an eyebrow raised. "What do you mean" Tristan replied as his started to turn a bright red. The boys laughed then Tristan gave me this look that read, yes its who you think.
The car arrived and we all huddeled in. As soon as i sat down i took out my phone.

Emila
So you and Tristan are getting on well then?

After a few minutes my phone went off.

Sophie
Maybe

Emila
I knew it.

I showed the messages to Brad.
"I knew it" Brad whispered.
"Im glad hes happy again" he carried on to say.

Emila
When are you meeting up again?, and are you messaging him now?

I looked over to Tristan who was on his phone with a smile on his face.

I put my phone away and cuddled up next to Brad.
I slowly drifted off to sleep. Dreaming of the amazing adventures ahead of us.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x