I'll be there

"Are you ready to do this?" i asked Brad as i was about to press the record button on my camera. "As ready as I'll ever be" he replied.
I pressed the record button and i sat down next to Brad who had his acoustic guitar in his arms, i decided the song sounded better without my ukulele.
Yes i was scared about what people would try and call me, but i knew i had Brad next to me throughout it all.

"Hello guys, as you can see I've got The Vamps singer Bradley Simpson next to me"(Emila)
"Hi guys" Brad chimed as he smiled.
"So we decided that we'd come together and play a song for you guys that we wrote" i explained as i smiled at Brad.
"Yes, i've actually wanted to sing with you since the first time i watched your risk it all uke cover, which was breath taking i must add" Brad confessed. His word he said made the butterflies in my stomach reappear.
"So heres our original song which is called I'll be there" i stated as i took a deep breath in.

I looked at Brad as we finished playing the song. His voice sounded like an angel.
"You guys should know that I've been dating Emila for a few months now, and I've never been happier. This is the way that we wanted to tell the world that I'm no longer single. Im off the market" Brad laughed.
"So yea. I hope you guys liked the song, thanks for watching" i added. Then i got up and pressed the stop button.
"We did it" Brad said as he put his guitar down.
"All I've got to do now is take the memory card out of the camera then transport the video onto my computer" i said as i sat down at my desk as Brad relaxed behind me.

"Are you sure you want me to upload this?" i asked Brad as i was about to upload the video.
Brad got up from his seat and replied with " ive never been more ready"
I clicked the upload button.
" its out there now for the world to see" i marveled.

I refreshed the video and it had already 100 views.
I started to read the comments.
'Omg Bradley😍'
'i feel like ive waited for this my whole life'

"My viewers are happy to see you" i stated.
"I bet they won't be happy when they get to the end" Brad smirket.
"I just wish i could see the faces of your loving fans as they realise you're not single" i added.
"Ohh. We can only imagine, i bet my twitter is going to be exploding" he laughed.
"Your fault" i responded.
"How did you figure that out?" Brad inquired.
"You fell in love with me" i said as i smiled.
"And its the best thing Ive ever done" Brad added as he kissed me.

I refreshed the page once more and look down at the comments.
'wow i was not expecting that ending'
'I bet she's just using him for his fame'
'They make a cute couple'

"Are you using me for my fame now?" Brad asked in his playful tone.
"Dam i knew that i was forgetting to do something" i joked.
"I'd never use you for your fame Brad. I'd love you just the same if you were a nobody" i confessed.
"I know you'd never do that" Brad said as he kissed my forhead. "But its there if you want it " he added as he laughted.
                                                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x