The voices in my head

After talking to the police officers in a quiet room in the hospital I immediately ran towards the bathroom.
Throughout talking to the police i kept getting a feeling like i was going to throw up.
It was part of the shock that i was experiencing.
My stomach was as messed up as my head.

I finally was able to leave the toilet after 10 minutes of hugging the loo.
I looked at my phone and saw the multiple texts that Brad had sent me.
I could tell that he was worried for me.
But I knew that right now Tristan needed him more than I did.

Emila
I'm ok Brad. Just getting some air. Xx

Brad
Remember you don't have to put on a brave face for me. I know how close you were to her.
Me and management has been talking and we've decided to cancel tonight's show. It wouldn't be fair to the fans to give them a concert when our heads are not 100% focused on the performance. As well as Tris obviously not being able to play tonight. Xxx

Sophie's P.O.V
Dear diary, I did it. The revenge plan that I've been working on for so many months now has played out.
The strings of Tristan that was once keeping me down are cut and no longer keeping me back.
He's gone, and so is his 'girlfriend'.

But what did I do it all for? I was searching for a light, a way of making myself feel better, but i somehow lost myself on the way.
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?
WHY. WHY. WHY.

I threw my notepad and pen down and stood up in shock.
I walked over to the mirror on the other side of the room.
The girl that I saw looked scared, crazy and worn out.
Who was she? It took me a moment to realise that, that person I was staring at was me.

"Hello Sophie" a voice behind me said making me jump in panic.
"Hello, who's there?, how do you know my name" I answered back to the voice.
I looked around but I couldn't see anyone.

The place I was hiding in was an abandoned old house, so anyone could walk in. But how do they know my name?

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. You know me. A few hours ago you shot me in my heart, and I lost the big fight that we call life"

I opened my eyes wider, still looking around to try and see her.
"I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry that I killed you and Tristan, I loved him so much. So when he broke my heart I wanted to brake his." I shouted back and the words echoing throughout the empty house.
"You didn't hear? Tristan is still alive" she shouted back at me with a sly giggle at the end.
A flood of relief ran through my body. "Thank god" i whispered to myself.

"Just go away. You're not real. You're dead" I shouted back as I fell to the floor.
"Oh. I'm not going anywhere. You've ruined my perfect life with Tristan, now I'm going to make your miserable life even more worse. I'm staying" the voice shouted back at me once more.
"Oh. And stop looking like a headless chicken looking around to find me. YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME" the voice added.

\_______________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter. Please share with your vampette friends and please like and comment.
Aimee xxx