Mine

We reached the door to our new flat, Brad opened the door. I was about to walk in but as i did Brad scooped me off my feet and carried me in bridal style.
"Brad you only do that when you've just gotten married." i laughed.
"Nope" Brad replied in his playful tone.
"What?" i asked him as he put me down and put his arms around my waist.
"Nope" he said as he kissed me.
He pulled away from the kiss and said. "I love you so much Emila, more than words can describe."
"I love you more than the sun can shine Brad." i added.
"Welcome home Emila" Brad whispered to me. Sending shivers down my spine.

A few moments later Brad had finally loosened his arms around me. I was finally able to look around our new home.
I hadn't seen the flat in person yet as i was busy having to finish college. But Brad made sure to send me pictures of everything, as he wanted our first place together to be perfect.

Brad then decided that he was a tour guide. He took ahold of my hand and showed me each room.

"This is the living room" Brad said as he move his spare arm around nearly knocking something over.
"The living room is where people lounge, watch Tv, and occasionally makeout." He announced.
"Only occasionally?" i asked as Brad lead me into another room.
"No questions until the flat tour is over" he said in a grand voice as he winked at me, which made my heart skip a beat.
"This is your work room. In here you can record, edit, anything that you want to do in here" Brad said still trying to stay in character.
"Anything?" i asked.
"No questions!" he shouted as he lead me into the next room.
"This is my work room, anything can happen in here" he winked at me. I laughed as my cheeks turned crimson.
He then showed me the toilet, the bathroom, the kitchen and then we went back to the living room.
"So wheres the bedroom?" i asked Brad as i was confused. "Anywhere you want it to be" He said as he winked at me once more. I rolled my eyes at him.
"So where does that door lead to?" i asked as i pointed to the door behind us.
"Oh that room" Brad beamed. That our room" he said as we walked over together...

About a week had past and i was finally feeling at home. Most of the time i was there by myself as Brad had to do some 'band stuff'. I didn't mind much as it gave me the opportunity to record some new videos.
The one video i was excited to record was the song i wrote about Brad.

  Brads song
I still can't believe i get to call you mine
You're what i think about all the time
Theres never a day when you're not on my mind
You're perfect a one of a kind

When i think about the day we met
I still get butterflies i confess
I'm so lucky to have you
You're my dream come true
What did i do to get someone like you?

Yes we've had some hard times
When the world seemed so dark
But we've made it through the tunnel and now the world has opened up

Just know that i love you
And i will till the day i die
Because you are mine curley whirly
Till the end of time.

As i finished playing the song i heard clapping coming from the doorway.
"I love it" Brad chimed as he walked in. "You better, i worked hard on that" i laughed.
"Whats is the song called?" Brad asked.
"Its called mine" i stated as i smiled.

"Wait. A few months ago you said you wrote a song about me, and i still haven't heard it" i said as i cross my arms playfully.
"You will" he promised as he sat down across from me.

"I want to ask you something" he confessed.
"Shoot" i replied as i unfolded my arms.
"Well as you know we've just finished are new album. Which means we'll be going on tour. And today we was thinking about support acts and i suggested you."

"You want me on tour with you? Why?" i asked intrigued.
"Well for one you've got an amazing voice. Two it means that i get to spend time with you. And three a few months back i told you that one day you'll be the one preforming on stage." Brad confessed.
I smiled as i remembered the text Brad sent.
"So, what do you say?" Brad asked as he moved forward in his seat. "I'll be honoured Brad" i said as he scooped me up and hugged me.

                                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x